Everyone born in this world is unique and is different from others. The thinking of a person, his personality, the way he talks, his capability, his skills etc are different and unique in nature and so am I. I have many things which are very unique as well as some are the things which are very common among the children of my age.
In spite of so much similarities and differences one thing which stands true always is that everyone is special in his own personality and is apple of the eyes of their parents. I like watching cartoons, magic shows, playing indoor and outdoor games as the children of my age generally are interested to whereas I am not very much fond of chocolates and candies like other children. I am bit naughty as my mom says but also very innocent as well.
Ten Lines on Myself in English
We have provided 10 lines on Myself which is very common topic for essays and speeches in school competitions especially for the young children. The lines given below are in a very simple language so that you can also directly use them in your writing. You can also use them for your introduction in your class:
10 Lines on Myself – 1
1) My name is Aditya Ranade and I am 8 years old.
2) I study in BAV Public School in fourth standard.
3) My father’s name is Mr. Shirish Ranade and mother’s name is Mrs. Uma Ranade.
4) I have one younger sister who studies in first standard in the same school.
5) I like watching cartoons and my favorite cartoon character is Doraemon.
6) I also like to play many outdoor games and I love to play cricket with my friends.
7) I am a very sincere and obedient boy and follow all the instructions of my parents and teachers.
8) I regularly complete my home work and never get let to school.
9) I always pay respect to my elders and strictly follow their advice.
10) I always try to help my mother and father by keeping all the toys at right place after playing with them.
We have also provided an additional set of 10 lines on Myself which will help you to present your essay or paragraph in a better and effective way. It will not only help you to improve you writing but it will also guide you to introduce yourself to others in a very presentable way. Please go through the lines below and use them in your writing as well as communication:
10 Lines on Myself – 2
1) My name is Anjali Sinha, a bright student of class 6th studying in Model Convent School, Delhi.
2) I am the Class Monitor of 6th standard and favorite to all my teachers.
3) My interest lies more in sports and I love to play Badminton.
4) I am also the winner of last year’s Inter-School Badminton Championship.
5) I am not only interested in sports but also a decent student as far as academics is concern.
6) My other hobbies include watching movies, travelling and reading children’s magazines.
7) My family comprises of my mother, my father, my younger sister and my grandparents.
8) I am more close to my mom and my younger sister and I share everything with them.
9) I am very much fond of eating and like to eat lots of Panipuris, Pastries and Cakes.
10) I like to spend most of my time with my family because I enjoy the company of them and I also learn ethics and social values.
It becomes very easy to say something about some other personality but when it comes to describing yourself, the description should be in a balanced manner and it should be in such a way so that you express yourself to others and others accept and understand you. The description of ‘myself’ will help you to make new friends and express yourself easily.