Patriotism is an act of courage, for the protection of one’s country and preserving its values even at the cost of sacrificing one’s life. Patriotism is always marked with pride and valor in sacrificing self for the nation. It is the feeling and a sense of responsibility towards the betterment of the country and a desire to help the nation develop and succeed on all the fronts.
Undergoing own responsibility and duties without any desire or want from the nation and being loyal to the country also depicts the sense of patriotism.
Ten Lines on Patriotism in English
We have given below 10 lines on Patriotism to help you understand the topic. This will help to instill the feeling of patriotism in an individual. If you are going to deliver a speech on the occasion of a national festival or just want to spread the awareness in your school by reciting a paragraph in morning assembly, then these lines are for you. Please go through the below lines and use them in your writing to enhance them:
10 Lines on Patriotism - 1
1) Patriotism is an act of courage and sacrifice for one’s own country.
2) It is marked with silent or sometimes violent protests.
3) Individual act of courage by anyone having great love and respect for the country.
4) India had a long history of patriotism against the foreign invaders, even before the British Empire.
5) The seeds of patriotism under British Empire in India were sown from the “Great Revolt of 1857”.
6) Many political and social causes contributed to the growth of Patriotism in India.
7) Death of Lala Lajpat Rai was the turning point, which gave birth to new breed of patriotic freedom fighters in India.
8) The HSRA (Hindustan Socialist Republican Army) formed by Chandra Sekhar Azad, played a pivotal role in spreading Indian patriotism and keeping it alive.
9) The martyrdom of our freedom fighters inspired millions to take the path of patriotism and Independence.
10) Some of the patriotic names instrumental in India’s freedom struggle are Bhagat Singh, Chandra Sekhar Azad, Sukhdev Thappar, and Shivaram Rajguru. The list is longer.
Please also go through the additional set of 10 lines given below to amplify your thinking on the topic. You can include more points in your essays, speeches, paragraph recitation or any other creation of yours. These lines given below will definitely help you to enhance your writing and earn appreciation for your work:
10 Lines on Patriotism - 2
1) Patriotism is a feeling to fight and sacrifice own life for the pride of our nation.
2) Patriotism does not always means to sacrifice our life but it means to live for the country.
3) It is not only displayed by the soldiers fighting on the borders but it is the feeling to make our country best in the world by whatever one can do for the nation.
4) Patriotism is the love and devotion towards our country in every situation.
5) It was the patriotism of our freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives to get the independence.
6) The soldiers fighting on the border and protecting our country display a great form of patriotism.
7) Patriotism should not only be showcased on Republic day, Independence Day or in India Pakistan match it must be showcased in everyday life.
8) Keeping our city clean, helping the needy one is also a form of patriotism.
9) Becoming a volunteer and helping our citizens at the time of natural calamities is also patriotism.
10) Patriotism is the pride of saying that I am an Indian and devoting oneself to make the nation proud.
Patriotism is the main ingredient for a Country’s independence. A country can only be independent and remain to do so if its people have enough patriotic sentiments to stand up against any kind of oppressions in the form of foreign invasion or internal disturbances.