National festival of a country holds a great importance in the heart of its citizen. It is the occasion when people from all walks of life unite together under the blanket of nationalism and celebrate the festival with joy and integrity. It also helps to commemorate the hard work and sacrifices made by its citizen to build the nation.
National Festivals in schools are celebrated with much enthusiasm and excitement by all the students. They take part in the celebrations with exceptional zeal and enrich their knowledge about Mother India.
Ten Lines on National Festivals Celebration in Schools in English
We have provided a two set of 10 lines given below so that it helps you to understand the importance of national festival. The lines are completely independent and you can use them directly in your essays or in enhancing your speech on the occasion of various national festivals celebrated in your schools or colleges. You can easily memorize them for your exams also. So please go through the below lines and earn applause from your audiences:
10 Lines on National Festivals Celebration - 1
1) Children from all the classes and background take active participation.
2) Stage plays are organized by students in memory of freedom fighters.
3) Patriotic slogans and songs are sung by the students in the memory of freedom fighters.
4) The campus reverberates with the sounds of loud thumping of drums playing the tune of Jana Gana Mana.
5) March Past is done by the student’s NCC wing of School.
6) Framer of the Constitution BabaSaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar is felicitated on Republic Day.
7) Stalls selling various items colored as National Flag and replicas of National Flag are erected.
8) Children enrich their wisdom and knowledge listening to the speeches of Principal and other dignitaries present.
9) Plays portraying India’s cultural and religious heritage are organized.
10) Children and teachers take active part in cleaning their school and society on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti.
Given below is the second set of 10 lines which will help you to amplify your thinking on the topic. You can use these lines in your essay competition, speeches or even paragraph recitation in your class. These lines will help you to make your writing more appealing and unique. Go through the below lines and enhance your writing:
10 Lines on National Festivals Celebration - 2
1) Every school and college celebrates national festivals with great enthusiasm and patriotism.
2) Students and teachers take active participation in the celebration.
3) Many stage performances, dramas and speech competitions are conducted in schools.
4) Students dress up in traditional attires and perform on folk songs.
5) Skit and dramas based on our freedom struggle are conducted in schools and colleges.
6) Teachings of great personalities like Mahatma Gandhi, Bhagat Singh, and Subhash Chandra Bose are shared with the students.
7) Along with fun and enjoyment students learn about the struggle and pain our freedom fighter took to make our nation free from the British rule.
8) The national festival celebration in the school also helps to plant the seed of nationalism in the students.
9) The national flag is hoisted on Independence and Republic Day and children sing national anthem with great pride.
10) Many schools conduct parade or march-past on Republic day and also present tableau depicting the freedom struggle.
Please find below the additional set of 10 sentences on national festival celebration of India which are written in a very simple language, easy to comprehend and can be helpful for you in exam, quiz, and debates, group discussion, speech, paragraphs, articles, essay.
10 Lines on National Festivals Celebration - 3
1) People celebrate national festivals in order to spread the message of freedom, peace and harmony across the nation.
2) Gandhi Jayanti, Independence Day and Republic day are three national festivals celebrated in the country.
3) All the three national festivals are celebrated with great pride and enthusiasm throughout the nation.
4) Republic Day is celebrated every year on 26th January to mark the significance of democracy in an independent nation.
5) A parade is conducted on Republic Day at Rajpath every year which displays the country’s defence ability as well as the culture and tradition of India.
6) Prime Minister hoists flag at Red Fort on the occasion of Independence Day and a parade is also conducted by armed forces.
7) Independence Day is celebrated to instil the feeling of patriotism and nationalism among youths.
8) Members of political parties pay tribute to Mahatma Gandhi on 02nd October at Raj Ghat, New Delhi.
9) It is celebrated to spread the message of truth and non violence to the people of our nation specifically to youths.
10) All the three festivals are celebrated by each and every community of India irrespective of their religion or caste.
Among all the festivals celebrated in schools, National festival stand apart as they are celebrated with unparallel enthusiasm and excitement by the students and teachers alike. They also help in nurturing the feeling of national integration and patriotism among the young generation. National festivals are also a way to pay our tribute to our great leaders and freedom fighter who sacrificed their lives for the nation.