National festival of a country holds great importance in the heart of its citizen. It is the occasion when people from all walks of life unite together under the blanket of nationalism and celebrate the festival with joy and integrity. It also helps to commemorate the hard work and sacrifices of its citizen to build the nation. National Festivals in schools receive much enthusiasm and excitement from all the students. The students take part in the celebrations with exceptional zeal and enrich their knowledge about Mother India.
Ten Lines on National Festivals Celebration in Schools in English
I have provided here 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on National Festivals Celebration for my dear children and students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Just go through these lines to find the best one for you:
10 Lines on National Festivals Celebration
1) Children from all the classes and background take active participation.
2) Students organize plays in memory of freedom fighters.
3) They also sing patriotic slogans and songs in the memory of freedom fighters.
4) The campus reverberates with the sounds of loud thumping of drums playing the tune of the national anthem.
5) Student’s NCC wing of School conducts a March past.
6) They also remember the framer of the Constitution Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar on Republic Day.
7) Students erect Stalls selling various items coloured as National Flag and replicas of National Flag.
8) Children enrich their wisdom and knowledge listening to the speeches of the Principal and other dignitaries present there.
9) They organize many plays portraying cultural and religious heritage of India.
10) Children and teachers take an active part in cleaning their school and society on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti.
10 Lines and Sentences on National Festivals Celebration
1) Every school and college celebrates national festivals with high enthusiasm and patriotism.
2) Students and teachers feel patriotic while participating in the celebration.
3) Many stage performances, dramas and speech competitions remain a part of the celebration in schools.
4) Students dress up in traditional attires and perform on folk songs.
5) Skit and dramas based on our freedom struggle, attract the passers-by towards schools and colleges.
6) Teachings of great personalities like Mahatma Gandhi, Bhagat Singh, and Subhash Chandra Bose inspire students.
7) Along with fun and enjoyment, students learn about the struggle and pain our freedom fighter took to make our nation free from British rule.
8) The national festivals' celebration in the school also helps to plant the seed of nationalism in the students.
9) The chief guest unfurls the flag on Independence and Republic Day, and children sing the national anthem with pride.
10) Many schools conduct parade or march-past on Republic day and also present tableau depicting the freedom struggle.
5 Lines on National Festivals Celebration
1) There are three national festivals in India: Independence Day, Republic Day and Gandhi Jayanti.
2) Beyond religions, national festivals are celebrated by everyone.
3) National festival celebration takes place in every parts of the country.
4) President and Prime Minister take part in national festival celebration.
20 Lines on National Festivals Celebration
1) The participation of different groups of people in the national festival's celebration shows the unity of India.
2) The national festivals are a way to mark the significance of national events.
3) The celebration of National Festivals also makes youths aware of their national and cultural history.
4) On the occasion of National Festival, we can easily find around us our beautiful national Flag fluttering with pride.
5) The national holiday on national festivals is to ensure the participation of every individual in the celebration.
6) Many Government and Private organisations and Institutions conduct some quizzes and competitions for students.
7) People also drive Cleanliness Campaigns on these days for gaining mass co-operation.
8) The President and the Prime-Minister address the whole nation to congratulate people and tell them their plan for the future.
9) People prefer to wear the Tri-colour dresses exactly like our Indian Flag to show their patriotism.
10) People forget their identity by religion and remember their identity by the nation to joins hands.
11) People celebrate national festivals to spread the message of freedom, peace and harmony across the nation.
12) Gandhi Jayanti, Independence Day and Republic Day are the three national festivals in the country.
13) The entire nation celebrates national festivals with pride and enthusiasm.
14) The celebration of Republic Day on 26 January signifies the democracy in an independent nation.
15) The Republic Day Parade at Rajpath displays the country’s defence ability and the culture and tradition of India.
16) Prime Minister hoists flag at Red Fort on the occasion of Independence Day, and armed forces conduct a parade.
17) Independence Day celebration instils the feeling of patriotism and nationalism among youths.
18) Members of political parties pay tribute to Mahatma Gandhi on 2 October at Raj Ghat, New Delhi.
19) The birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi inspires the youth of the nation.
20) The people of every community of India celebrate the national festivals irrespective of their religion or caste.
Among all the festivals celebrated in schools, the National festival stands apart as their celebration brings unparallel enthusiasm and excitement in students and teachers. They also help in nurturing the feeling of national integration and patriotism among the young generation.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions on National Festivals Celebration
Ans. There are three national festivals in India.
Ans. In remembrance of the freedom of India from the Britishers, the National festivals are celebrated.
Ans. Yes, the national festivals are announced as national holidays.
Ans. On 15th August 1947, India got freedom from the Britishers.