Pet dogs are always adorable. They are the one that can be easily petted and require less maintenance. Apart from being cute they are very loyal to their master. Dogs always follow the orders of their master and never disobey him and this loyalty made them the world’s most petted animal. They are always ready to protect their master from unfortunate incidents and many times they have also sacrificed their lives in the course of protecting their master.
People around the world organize many dog shows where we can take our pet dogs and can win great prizes. It is always a great feeling to have dogs as our pets as they are the one who shower selfless love on you every day and night.
Ten Lines on My Pet Dog
1) I have a pet dog and her name is Jimmy.
2) She is of Pomeranian breed and two years old.
3) She is of white color with light brown stripes on her back.
4) She looks very cute and adorable and a favorite of every family member.
5) Her favorite food is bread soaked in milk and Pedigree.
6) She loves to take bath especially in summer season and sleeps in bathroom whole day in case of extreme heat waves.
7) She is generally well behaved but naughty at times.
8) She likes to wear sweater during winter and feels cozy in it.
9) She welcomes me in the evening and shows her affection by licking my feet.
10) She is more than a family member to us and everyone loves her.
1) I have a pet dog and his name is Sheru.
2) He is 3 years old, huge built, brown colored German Shepherd dog.
3) He loves our family members but is aggressive to strangers.
4) He protects our house especially during nights and no one dares to come in front of him.
5) Apart from being loyal, German Shepherds are very obedient and intelligent so they are also used as sniffer dogs.
6) Though, Sheru is fierce but he is friendly too and get along with our relatives as soon as he realizes that they are our family members.
7) He chases all the stray dogs that tend to enter our house.
8) Physical activities like running, playing, jumping etc. make him happier and he doesn’t like sitting idle.
9) Sheru is very protective of us and attacks anyone who tries to misbehave or harm us.
10) It is always exciting to play with Sheru and everyone especially my younger brother enjoys playing with him.
1) My pet dog name is Tommy and he is of Labrador breed.
2) The good built and fade white color makes it look unique among other dogs in our society.
3) Labradors are very intelligent and smart breed of dogs hence used in various security agencies.
4) The bark sound of Tommy is very high and scares most visitors on road.
5) Tommy also easily gets along with my other pet dogs which are of different breeds.
6) Labradors never forget people and so it our Tommy who always recognizes people whom he had met earlier.
7) Tommy is very friendly and playful and we can spend time with him without getting bored.
8) He also helps us in finding balls which we lose while playing the game of cricket.
9) Strangers are afraid of Tommy so it also acts as our personal security guard.
10) Everyone in our family and neighborhood is fond of Tommy and we all love him very much.
1) Pet dogs are the best companions and helps in fighting our daily stress.
2) I also have a Pug breed dog and we have named it Rex.
3) Pugs are very popular dog breed which is commonly seen on television in various advertisements.
4) Rex is small in size with a height of only half feet and looks very adorable.
5) The distinct features of Rex make him look very attractive and cute.
6) Rex is even tempered and charming which makes him very popular among children.
7) Pugs could not bear high temperatures so they need a cool environment during summers.
8) Rex spends most of his time in watery places during summers and especially near coolers during summer season.
9) Rex’s affectionate devotion towards us makes him our best companion and a source of joy and happiness in my family.
10) Rex is the integral part of our family and always stays with us wherever we go.
Almost everyone has kept dogs as a pet animal at some point of time. Dogs are the best pet animals to keep. They are very faithful to their master and also helpful in their daily activities. The loyalty a dog shows towards their master is the biggest thing what human can learn from them. They are the friends of man who are always loyal to them in their good or bad times and what they need is just a small piece of bread and lots of love.