The air we breathe, the water we drink, the natural elements that we see around, they all constitute the environment. The clean environment is the basic need for a healthy and prosperous life of an individual and society as a whole. A healthy environment means a balanced ecosystem necessary for the survival of all living and non-living organisms on our planet.
Ten Lines on Environment
I have provided below some sets of 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Environment for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Also, video on Environment and text image on Environment are also given to help you more. You can read the content and select the one needed by you:
10 Lines on Environment
1) Everything that surrounds us constitutes our environment.
2) It is our responsibility to maintain the cleanliness of the environment.
3) The environment constitutes of all living as well as non-living things.
4) Earth’s environment faces a threat due to human activities like industrialization and deforestation.
5) A healthy environment helps in nourishment and growth of all living species.
6) The three classifications of the environment are the natural, industrial and social environment.
7) Our environment is the only home that provides food, water and shelter to all living beings.
8) We should never indulge in any such activity which pollutes our environment.
9) Environmental pollution causes global warming, acid rain and depletion of natural resources.
10) You can save water, plant the trees; avoid the use of plastic to save the environment.
10 Lines and Sentences on Environment
1) Environmental degradation refers to the depletion of the earth’s natural resources.
2) Human intervention and activities cause a change in the environment.
3) Factories exhaust toxic gases in a large amount creating environmental pollution.
4) Environmental pollution may cause diseases like asphyxia and asthma.
5) Deforestation for urbanization creates a major threat to the environment.
6) Toxic waste products released from chemical industries are threats to the environment.
7) A surge in road transport and private vehicles damages the environment by polluting the air.
8) Ineffective environmental policies by the government make the environment more vulnerable.
9) Natural sources of environmental pollution like dust are the reason for biogenic pollution.
10) The minimization of human intervention can help in restoring the beauty of the environment.
5 Lines on Environment
1) Environment is the surrounding around us we do live in.
2) Environment is the basis of our survival on Earth.
3) Environment involves all the living and non-living things.
4) It provides us renewable and non-renewable energy.
5) We should take care of our environment.
20 Lines on Environment
1) The environment is the surrounding where we live, survive and flourish.
2) It consists of all the natural materials, living and non-living things directly associated with us.
3) It is our prime responsibility and duty to keep our environment clean and green without interfering too much in nature.
4) We should always be aware that nature provides enough to satisfy our needs but not our greed.
5) We must always use the natural resources in a limited quantity and try to replenish it so that it could be available for others too.
6) We should try to avoid using exhaustible resources like Coal, Petroleum, Natural gas etc. and use renewable resources like Sunlight, Wind and Biomass.
7) Avoid using plastic products and polythene bags instead use natural products and cotton/jute bags to keep our environment clean.
8) Use of recycled products is the best way to keep our environment safe.
9) Increasing vehicle pollution is a threat to our environment so we should prefer walking for short distances.
10) Plant more trees and spread awareness for the necessity of a clean and green environment.
11) A clean environment is an absolute necessity for the survival of all living forms.
12) The Government and people should take prompt and timely actions for reducing the environmental pollution.
13) The government should make policies to minimize the effects of industrialization, mining and other activities on the environment.
14) The electronic media is a good source for spreading awareness against the threat to the environment.
15) The formation and implementation of a strict law against the use of plastic can play a crucial role in saving the environment.
16) We should use the products of recyclable materials and encourage others to do so.
17) We need to understand the use of flora for every living being.
18) We should promote the use of renewable sources of energy like solar energy and wind energy.
19) We should rely on public transport instead of the personal vehicle as much as possible.
20) The organic pesticides and fertilizers are helpful for environment protection than synthetic pesticides and fertilizers.
A healthy environment is very important for the survival of human beings on Earth. It directly affects the physical and mental state of a person. Ruining this beautiful environment and ecosystem balance will be disastrous for the entire human race. The responsibility of protecting our environment is upon us. Steps we take today towards a clean and protected environment will ensure their health and prosperity of the upcoming generation.
10 Lines on Environmental Pollution and Plastic
10 Lines on World Environment Day