We all know that plastic is, no way, beneficial for us. It contributes the most in polluting our environment and degrading our health. Let’s have some important information about environmental pollution and plastic through some sets of 10 lines below.
Ten Lines on Environmental Pollution and Plastic in English
Get here some sets of 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Environmental Pollution and Plastic for children and students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. I am sure, these lines will really help them in their studies:
10 Lines on Environmental Pollution and Plastic
1) Plastic is a non-biodegradable synthetic material.
2) We use it indiscriminately in almost all the items of daily usage.
3) Plastic accumulation results in environmental pollution.
4) It negatively affects the land, waterways and oceans.
5) Its burning releases toxic gases into the atmosphere like Nitrogen Oxide and Sulphur Dioxide.
6) In the garbage, it results in the depletion of Wild Life and marine life.
7) Use of biodegradable materials as alternatives to plastic can curb environmental pollution.
8) An advanced incinerator is very important for effective waste disposal.
9) We will have to reduce the usage of plastic and its products.
10) People should have some knowledge of the hazardous result of plastic pollution.
10 Lines and Sentences on Environmental Pollution and Plastic
1) Plastic is non-biodegradable, and it pollutes the environment for a very long period.
2) Plastic contains the toxins, which are very dangerous for our mother nature.
3) It contains certain chemicals which can affect the normal working of hormones.
4) The plastics littered in the oceans can cause plastic ingestion.
5) Plastic wastage can make land infertile and affect agriculture.
6) The plastic debris in the ocean is causing the marine animals to suffocate due to non-availability of oxygen.
7) The decomposition process of many types of plastic takes 50 to 600 years.
8) The recycling of plastic takes a lot of energy and the by-products released in the process cause environment pollution.
9) According to a study in 2017, 83% of tap water around the world contains plastic, which affects the human body.
10) We must stop using plastic now, or it will be too late, and the situation will be out of control.
5 Lines on Environmental Pollution and Plastic
1) Plastic is a non-biodegradable substance creating huge pollution.
2) Today, environmental pollution is increasing to a great extent.
4) Plastic is the main cause of environmental pollution.
5) We should instantly reduce the use of plastics.
20 Lines on Environmental Pollution and Plastic
1) According to a survey in 2018, the world produces about 380 million tons of plastic every year.
2) Littering delivered to the oceans makes a drastic effect on marine life and also on the health of humans.
3) Ocean Plastic broadly affects to those animals which mistakenly consume it assuming them a Jellyfish.
4) Despite increasing plastic pollution, the production of plastic has swiftly increased in the past few years.
5) Plastic waste breaks down into micro-plastic with time and flows in running water and air harming lives.
6) About 700 marine and land species are to be extinct only due to plastic wastes.
7) Burning of plastic releases the toxic gases, Persistent Organic Pollutants and other heavy metals dangerous for lives on earth.
8) Awareness of every citizen towards the plastic pollution is necessary to remove the problem altogether.
9) Our earth cannot carry the burden of plastic wastes, so we have to step forward to keep our mother nature healthful.
10) Plastic Pollution is the most serious problem for the environment.
11) The submerging of plastic and plastic particles in natural resources is Plastic Pollution.
12) The Plastic particle submerged in these sources makes them useless and harmful.
13) Almost 10% of the household wastes are in the form of plastic wastes.
14) The plastic waste contributes the most in the emission of Green House Gases.
15) Plastics in the ocean are making a rapid fall in the number of marine species.
16) Plastic mainly promotes to endocrine disruption in humans.
17) Excessive use of plastic for keeping food materials increases the quantity of ‘Bisphenol A’ inhuman.
18) The unwanted Bisphenol A causes serious health issues like delay in or absence of sexual maturation, fertility etc.
19) Plastics are non-biodegradable so we must try to use the plastic as less as possible.
20) The only way to remove plastic waste from the environment is to recycle it when needed.
Plastic pollution has reached its threshold limit, affecting our ecosystem. The plastic debris in rivers and oceans are the common scenario these days. There is an immediate need for an effective waste disposal mechanism to deal with plastic waste. We also need to reduce the use of plastic and promote the use of its alternatives.