Everyone has an ambition in his life; some of us want to become doctor, engineer etc and some want to get good marks in exams. If our goals appear in our mind which doesn’t let us sleep is known as dream. What we think about achieving the goal is reflected in our dream. It is our dream which drives us to convert it into a reality. As we know it was the dream of our freedom fighters to make our India independent, hence by regular efforts they turned their dream into reality by getting independence.
Our dreams give us positive energy to do everything to achieve it. Dreams come to every living being including humans and they have the capacity to turn their dreams into reality.
Ten Lines on My Dream in English
We have provided 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on my dream in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. After reading these lines you will know what a dream is, what a dream does to us, what is my dream, how I will fulfill my dream, what I am doing to fulfill my dream etc. You can use these lines if you have to write an essay on my dream or a short paragraph on my dream.
10 Lines on My Dream
1) Dream is an inspiring picture of the future which comes in our mind.
2) Dream is that kind of feeling which does not let us sleep.
3) Our dreams empower us to do everything to achieve it.
4) As everybody has a dream so I also have a dream in my eyes.
5) I want to be a cricketer in the Indian cricket team.
6) I want to be an all rounder in the team who can bat and bowl.
7) I want to show my best performance so that I could defeat my opponent.
8) I have also dreamt of lifting world cup for my team.
9) To achieve this dream, I have also taken admission in a cricket academy.
10) I am practicing very hard to become best in my game.
10 Lines and Sentences on My Dream
1) A dream is a kind of plan or goal which we want to achieve in the future and it is the vision of our life.
2) When our dream does not let us to sleep, it changes into our passion.
3) Our dream is the driving force which energizes us to do each and everything to achieve it.
4) Everybody has the dream to become successful and rich but my dream is quite different from those people.
5) My dream is that I want to become the Prime Minister of India and will serve my country with all my efforts
6) My dream is I want to see India to be admired as world leader or “Vishwa Guru” in the world.
7) I will try to drive out poverty, corruption and all the menace which are hampering my country’s growth.
8) I will do everything to provide food, clothing, house and jobs to everyone.
9) Every citizen will be treated equally in my regime without any discrimination of caste, sex, religion etc.
10) India of my dream will be strongest and no enemy will dare to see us with bad intention.
5 Lines on My Dream
1) My dream is to become a lawyer.
2) I want to help poor people.
3) I will fight for people’s justice.
4) I will always be on the side of truth.
5) I will work hard to turn my dream into reality.
20 Lines on My Dream
1) I have, till now kept my dream a secret up to myself.
2) Despite keeping it a secret, I am tirelessly working to make my dream true.
3) My dream requires hard work and a strong determination.
4) Realizing my dream will not only help me, but also my family and friends.
5) I will be a disciplined student and study hard to make my dream come true.
6) Only one of my close friends knows about my dream.
7) My dream is very close to my heart and is one of my life’s ambitions.
8) Realizing my dream will help me in development of my native village.
9) I will not hesitate from taking help of anyone, in realizing my dream.
10) Even when my dream is realized, I will never forget my roots.
11) My dream is to become a doctor to serve the poor and vulnerable.
12) I have already started planning to make my dream come true.
13) I devote a good amount of my time to studies so that I can make my dream come true.
14) Not a day goes without my thinking on how to realize my dream.
15) My school and teachers provide a strong base to make my dreams come true.
16) My dream often makes me put an extra effort every day.
17) When I become a doctor I will provide free medical care in remote villages.
18) I think my dream is a noble one and will be good for the society and the nation as well.
19) l have resolved to myself that I will never lose faith in my dream.
20) My dream is my life’s goal and I will achieve it at any cost.
Dreams do not let us sleep but some people have the habit of “Day Dreaming”. They keep on dreaming that they have become rich, they have all comforts and they are living like a king. But in fact if you want to convert your dream into reality then you should focus on it with dedication and hard work.
Dreams are starting point and they are the meant to achieve our goal. People who do not relax until they achieve their dream are the ones who taste the success and achieve their goal of life.