Father is the male parent of a child who takes care of each and every member in the family. He is the one who earns for our livelihood and fulfills our needs and demands. He is the one of the most important part of the family on whom the whole family relies.
Apart from maintaining discipline in the family he also acts as a guide in the times when we are caught in the web of life. He is the one who shows us the right path and motivates us to reach our goal of life. A father is the one who stands strong besides his family and protects them from all the evil things of the society. He acts as a root of the family tree and binds everyone in the family.
Ten Lines on My Father in English
Below you will find 10 lines on My Father which will give you an idea if you have to write an essay on My Father. You can use these lines in your speeches or paragraph recitation in your class. The lines are in very simple language and can be easily remembered so that it could help you in your exams when you get to write an essay or paragraph on My Father:
10 Lines on My Father – 1
1) My father is the most beloved person in my family and he loves me the most.
2) He is the one who fulfills our needs and wishes without any complain.
3) My father always believes me and shows a sense of confidence in me.
4) Whenever I feel depressed or sad he is the one who motivates me with his words.
5) His love towards me and other family members is selfless and unconditional.
6) He is the one on whom whole family can rely and depend.
7) He might also sometimes become angry whenever we do not follow the discipline of the house.
8) He always motivates us to do well in exams an also helps in our studies.
9) He solves all our issues happily but never lets his personal problems come to us.
10) My father is my hero and will always be my guiding soul and motivator for life.
Please also go through an additional set of 10 lines on My Father which will further help you to enhance your thinking and you can easily recollects ideas from these lines in your paragraph writing or even in giving surprise to your father on the occasion of ‘Father’s Day’ observed on 16th June. Use these lines and earn appreciations from your parents and teachers:
10 Lines on My Father -2
1) My father is my best friend and I can share each and everything with him.
2) He works in the agriculture department and guides the farmers to increase their yield.
3) He is the one who works hard for the family so that we could live a happy and prosperous life.
4) My father is a very gentle person and he is always ready to help others whenever they face any problem.
5) My father is an animal lover and whenever he gets time he feeds the stray dogs and cows of our society.
6) He also works for a social work organization which helps poor families to become financially self dependent.
7) In spite of having such a busy schedule he always takes us out on Sundays and holidays and spends time with us.
8) My father is also the protector of our family and saves us from falling prey to the evil things of the society.
9) The respect and care he shows towards his parents acts as an inspiration to me and my siblings.
10) My father acts as a guiding force which will help me to reach the apex of success in my life.
After reading the below lines you will come to know what are the roles and responsibilities of a father in a family, what is his contribution towards society, why is he role model for many etc.
We have provided ten lines on my father in simple and easy words so that you can use these lines while writing short essay about my father, my father speech, or few lines on my father for class 1, class 2, class 3 or class 4.
10 Lines on My Father – 3
1) Father is male parent in a family who guides and motivates his children for entire life.
2) My father is much disciplined and a dutiful person.
3) My father is the head of our family and takes all the important decisions.
4) My father is doctor by profession.
5) My father is the best friend and a real advisor of me in my life.
6) My father is very good cyclist and a nice painter.
7) My father dedicates most of his time in serving people by taking care of patients in rural area.
8) My father respects my grandmother who is quite old now and takes care of her most of the time.
9) My father was born in a poor farmer family and achieved a lot in his life through his hard work and determination.
10) My father always supports me in my difficult and challenging times.
Please find below the additional set of 10 points on ‘my father’ which are written in a very simple language, easy to comprehend and can be helpful for you in exam, quiz, debates, group discussion, speech, paragraphs, articles and essay.
10 Lines on My Father – 4
1) Fathers, similar to mothers have very deep impact on the emotional well being of a child as both of them are capable caretakers.
2) Father always shares his own life experiences, so that we can take right decisions learning from them.
3) Every father should act as a role model for his children.
4) Father, being the head of the family discusses the problems of each and every family member and gives his best possible advice.
5) Father teaches us the basic etiquettes, humanity and ethics of life.
6) Father motivates us to be fit in life physically and mentally by doing exercises and yoga.
7) Father teaches us the importance of time in life and always encourages us to utilize it productively.
8) Father always inspires us to maintain healthy routine in day to day life by eating healthy food and doing regular exercise.
9) Father teaches us the mantras of success in life like discipline, consistency, hard work and morality through his own personal achievements.
10) A nice father can bring lot of difference in life of child as children learn most of the habits good or bad from their parents or siblings.
Father plays a very important role in the family. Without support of father, a child can’t grow emotionally and intellectually. Apart from being primary caregivers fathers shower love and affection on their children entire life so that they can lead balanced, peaceful and happy life.
My father is the one who is always present behind me in my thick and thin. He is always there to support me whenever I tend to fall. Our parents are the one who brought us in this world and made us capable to reach new heights. It is our prime responsibility to reciprocate the love and care our parents have given to us by providing our strong shoulder for support when they grow old.