Gardens are always special place generally outdoors which are filled with flowers, herbs, plants and sometimes man made materials. Garden helps in cleaning the environmental pollution by removing harmful gases generated in our metro life.
We can create nature like environment at home by owning a garden. Garden helps in providing essential benefits which can have significant impact on mental and physical well being.
Ten Lines on My Garden in English
After reading the below lines you will know, what is the purpose of having garden, Why are gardens important for environment, How can we make gardening a hobby etc.
We have provided ten lines on my garden in simple and easy words so that you can use these lines while writing short essay on my garden, my garden speech, or few lines on my beautiful garden for class 1, class 2, class 3 or class 4.
10 Lines on My Garden – Set 1
1) Garden is very close to my heart as it adds beauty to my house and surrounding areas.
2) Our Garden is quite spacious as we live in the country side which is on the outskirts of city.
3) Garden is the best part of my house as it is filled with beautiful flowers.
4) One can spend hours in my garden without getting bored.
5) Many beautiful birds have built their nests in the backyard of my garden.
6) I have also built small house for my pet dog in the garden.
7) We have rows of seasonal flowers like sunflowers, roses and lilies which make garden colourful.
8) Our garden is also full of aromatic herbs like Aloe Vera, mint, lemon and coriander.
9) Besides beautiful flowers and aromas we also grow organic vegetables and fruits in the garden.
10) Garden is the place to hang out with friends in evening time after a long day at school.
Please find below the additional set of 10 sentences on ‘my garden’ which are written in a very simple language, easy to comprehend and can be helpful for you in exam, quiz, debates, group discussion, speech, paragraphs, articles and essay.
10 Lines on My Garden – Set 2
1) Garden provides much needed fresh air in today’s pollution filled environment.
2) Garden makes us fit and healthy by providing us a place to practice deep breathing exercises during morning times.
3) Garden helps us in preserving the nature and environment, by planting various flowers, fruits and vegetables.
4) Garden is the place which helps in relieving the stress as, with the gardening our mood uplifts quickly.
5) Garden helps in increasing our compassion and love to nature as we grow and nurture various kinds of plants during gardening.
6) Garden with bougainvillea flowers is a visual treat as the flowers are pink in colour and are great climber over a fence.
7) Garden helps in bringing sweet fragrance to the house because of the presence of flowers like roses and lilies.
8) Gardening is good for health; every individual should own a garden.
9) People generally hire professional gardener who takes care of garden on regular basis.
10) Artificial gardens are prepared by garden designers at the tourist places across the globe to attract people in large numbers.
Below we are providing 3rd set of 10 Lines on My Garden for your information and knowledge. The lines have been written in simple language using easy vocabulary in order to keep it simple yet impressive. You can use these points whenever you are asked to speak or write a couple of lines on your garden.
10 Lines on My Garden – Set 3
1) My garden is like an oasis (a green spot) in the middle of a concrete jungle called ‘city’.
2) My garden provides me a place to relax, rejuvenate, and be at peace with Mother Nature.
3) My garden always surprises me with a new bird’s nest, visiting rodents like squirrels, Mongoose etc.
4) There isn’t a single dry patch in my garden, thanks to the efforts of our gardener and grandfather.
5) No matter how hot the climate is, my garden always has a surprising burst of cool air.
6) Even my friends, family and relatives like to spend time in my garden rather than in the house.
7) Around 60% of water used in my garden comes from water collected from rain during the monsoon.
8) My garden has a huge underground tank and appropriate mechanism to collect the rain water in it.
9) My garden has electronic sprinklers for optimum utilization of water and minimizing its wastage.
10) The trees and all the plants in my garden, makes it couple of degrees cooler than the surroundings.
Below we are providing 4th Set of 10 Lines on My Garden. The lines have been written using simple vocabulary, yet they are written impressively enough to leave a mark on the audience. You can use these points to speak about your garden in your class or while discussing with your friends.
10 Lines on My Garden – Set 4
1) My garden has been the favorite relaxing spot for my family since decades.
2) My garden has rose plants and other flowers those have been there for over two decades now.
3) My garden is like a biodiversity hot spot with varieties of birds, reptiles, rodents and insects.
4) My garden is 100% chemical free and chemical fertilizers or pesticides are used in my garden.
5) We have recently installed a garden waste management system to prepare compost from waste.
6) A small part of my garden is used for growing natural herbs and vegetables.
7) My garden is bordered with beautiful Golden Shower Tree which is also used as medicine.
8) My garden has several bird houses, bird feeders and water pots to let the birds relax and feed.
9) During the dawn and dusk my garden becomes alive with singing birds and hopping squirrels.
10) Still I have a long list of to be included plants, flowers and vegetables in my garden.
It’s always wonderful to have garden at home. Entire family can sit together on weekends or holidays in sunny winter and can spend some quality time which really strengthens the relationship bond. It not only freshens the environment but it also provides a natural habitat to various animals and birds.