Safety of women in India has become important in developing nation like India as women are equal contributors to the progress of nation by playing various roles in the field of economy, corporate, education, politics, banks, sports, businesses, army, police, and many more.
Despite effective laws and regulations by the Indian government to curb the crimes against women the frequency of crimes is increasing day by day. The crimes have dented the confidence level of women on safety at various places like home, offices, markets etc.
10 Lines on Safety of Women in India in English
After reading the below lines you would come to know How can we make women feel safe in India, what are the measures for safety of women in India, why is safety of women important in India, what is the current status of safety of women in India etc.
We have provided ten lines on safety of women in India in simple and easy words so that you can use these lines while writing short essay on safety of women in India, giving speech on safety of women in India, or few lines on safety of women in India for class 1, class 2, class 3 or class 4, class 5, class 6.
10 Lines on Safety of Women in India – 1
1) Safety of women in India is the prime concern in present scenario as per national crime records.
2) Women from all parts of life are facing safety concerns like assault, harassment at various places in India.
3) The continuous and terrible crimes against women in India has dented the image our nation in past few years.
4) Women in modern India are facing constant threats of acid attack, domestic violence, rape, harassment at work place.
5) Women residing in rural India are facing more threats of violence when compared to urban, due to high illiteracy rate.
6) Literacy rate plays a bigger role in deciding the social and economic status of women thus providing them greater safety.
7) Women in India don’t have the confidence on police because of the attitude and behaviour of the investigating officers.
8) The government has enacted different laws and instituted fast track courts for the safety of women.
9) Slow disposal of cases involving crime against women is still a challenge for Indian Judicial system.
10) The role of civilians, government, police and our judicial system has become very important in curbing crimes against women.
Please find below the additional set of 10 sentences on women’s safety in India which are written in a very simple language, easy to comprehend and can be helpful for you in exam, quiz, and debates, group discussion, speech, paragraphs, articles, essay.
10 Lines on Safety of Women in India – 2
1) Women are feeling unsafe while going alone outside the home in India in last few years.
2) Self defence techniques and training for women are playing major role in safety of women in India.
3) Some of the techniques like having pepper spray and French knife in bag, learning self defence skills judo, karate prove effective for safety purpose.
4) Education plays major role in building character of the person and helps in curbing crimes against women.
5) India needs to overhaul policing reform so as to make police more accountable towards women’s safety.
6) The law enforcers in India have to act more proactively in order to ensure the timely justice for women.
7) The role of civil society and NGO has become very important in bringing awareness among the citizens for safety of women in India.
8) The attitude of every individual towards girl child should change. Every individual should respect the dignity of women.
9) There should not be any discrimination among the men and women. Society should treat every individual whether girl or boy equally.
10) As a nation we can’t progress until women feel safe and confident, as in modern India women has very important role to play in the economy and society.
Women safety is the big social concern in India which needs to be resolved by concerted efforts of every citizen of India. The strictest punishment should be given through speedy resolution of cases to the offenders who have committed crime against women. Crime against women inhibits the growth and development of nation.