Every natural object has some significance and plays an equal role in maintaining the ecosystem. Out of all these natural objects, the most important one is 'Tree' that benefits us in many ways. We have read many basic things about Trees, but this is the time to have some advanced information about it. Let's have it through the sets of 10 lines below.
Ten Lines on Benefits of Planting Trees
1) Trees are the basis of sustaining life on earth.
2) Trees absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen by Photosynthesis.
3) They also help in reducing soil erosion by binding the soil to their roots.
4) Trees absorb carbon from the atmosphere and store it in their wood and bark, thus slowing the rate of global warming.
5) Forests help in flourishing wildlife and providing shelter for thousands of species including humans.
6) Trees provide fruits, a source of food for birds, animals and humans.
7) They are also the main source of raw material for timber and paper industries which helps in boosting the economy.
8) Trees act as natural air conditioners by reducing heat up to 8-10 °C, thus cooling the environment.
9) Neem is the common tree which helps in purifying the atmosphere by killing the harmful organism.
10) Amazon Rain Forest is the 'Lung of Earth' because it contributes the most in the production of oxygen.
1) Trees are the main source of Oxygen.
2) An average tree produces enough oxygen to fulfil the oxygen need of four people.
3) Trees help in absorbing dust and other pollutants from the air, thus cleaning it.
4) The land under the tree absorbs more rainwater and helps prevent floods.
5) Trees also absorb a considerable amount of sound and help reducing noise pollution.
6) Birds lay their eggs in the nests on the tree, thus trees also help in nurturing many species.
7) Many trees also have medicinal properties and are used in healthcare industries.
8) They also save us from the harmful Ultra Violet rays, which is responsible for skin cancer.
9) Trees are also important for many industries, like Timber, Paper, Rubber, Silk etc., helping in economic development.
10) From roots to leaves, every part of a tree is beneficial to us.
1) Trees are the most significant part of the earth’s environment.
2) Planting trees will keep the environment healthy and safe.
3) Planting trees has long-lasting and far-reaching benefits for the health and environment.
4) By planting trees, we are securing the lives of our future generations.
5) Trees act as natural filters by absorbing carbon dioxide and emitting oxygen.
6) Planting trees will also keep the earth’s temperature regulated.
7) Trees act as natural protection against flood and soil erosion.
8) Trees make the earth look beautiful and healthy.
9) Trees provide an essential habitation for animals and birds.
10) Trees are a means of livelihood for humans by providing food, shelter and medicines.
1) Planting a tree is like adding one more healthy year to your life.
2) Planting trees helps a lot in maintaining ecological balance.
3) Tree plantation keeps the nutrition of the soil intact and helps in irrigation.
4) Tree plantation also helps in containing rainwater and maintaining natural water resources.
5) Tree plantation is beneficial to you as well as to society.
6) Trees play a significant role in reducing noise pollution by absorbing noise from various sources.
7) Well, planted trees can cause cooling effect, effectively reducing the electricity consumption.
8) Trees fight with climate change and global warming and keep the earth safe from their effects.
9) Trees help retain the productivity of the soil.
10) Trees help in reducing water pollution by preventing pollutants from flowing to water bodies.
Trees are a necessity for the survival of the human race, and without them, it will be difficult to sustain life on earth. Forests played a vital role in the evolution of human being by fulfilling their need for food, shelter and clothing. It is because of a few major forests that we can fight the curse of pollution and global warming. Planting more trees will always be beneficial for us and the ecosystem.