We all learn from our childhood that we should be hard-working and honest to our works. It is a moral quality which helps in self-growth as well as the growth of the community and the nation too. Any act of dishonesty falls under corruption and leads to the disaster of one's character. There are many more things about corruption that you can read through the sets of 10 lines below. You must check them right now.
Ten Lines on Corruption Free India in English
Below are given 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Corruption Free India for students of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Also, people who want to know some facts on Corruption Free India in short as well as in less time can read these lines. So, let's start:
10 Lines on Corruption Free India
1) The path towards corruption-free India is though tough but not impossible.
2) The law against corruption needs to be more rigid.
3) The government should set an example by not indulging in corrupt practices.
4) The election commission should not allow the candidate with corruption charges to participate in the politics.
5) Right to Information is the best tool for fighting corruption.
6) Anti Corruption Bureau has to be more vigilant and should have more authority.
7) The monetary benefits should directly reach the beneficiary’s bank account without any intermediary.
8) Every government office should be under surveillance system to keep an eye on daily activities.
9) Lodging complains against corrupt officials should be easy and anonymous.
10) It becomes the duty of the young generation to deny the acceptance and payment of a bribe.
10 Lines and Sentences on Corruption Free India
1) Corruption is a termite which slowly eats the country’s development, making it hollow from inside.
2) India can never be corruption free unless everyone follows the right practice to get things done.
3) Demonetization was a great step to fight corruption and curb out black money.
4) Corruption exists at every level; hence it becomes important to fight it at every stage.
5) There should be a proper check and escalation matrix at every level to fight corruption.
6) The sting operation has emerged as a great tool to expose corrupt officials.
7) Complicated tax laws, licensing, complex business policies etc. causes bribery.
8) An active feedback system, where consumers can easily provide feedback on the current system, should be in every office.
9) E-governance can also help in fighting corruption by reducing the interaction with officials and middlemen.
10) India needs a unified effort and awareness to fight corruption.
5 Lines on Corruption Free India
1) Corruption-free India will be healthier.
2) Strict laws should be made to avoid corruption.
3) Corruption-free India will be more developed.
4) People should also oppose corruption.
5) Strict actions should be taken against corrupt officials.
20 Lines on Corruption Free India
1) India, without corruption, is the dream of everyone.
2) Corruption free India will help in the development of the country.
3) It will help us to fight unemployment and poverty.
4) Everyone will have to follow moral values to fight corruption.
5) We should neither give nor accept any type of bribes from anyone.
6) The government should make strict laws to fight against corruption in India.
7) Complaining about corruption should be fast and easy.
8) People complaining about corruption should get extra protection from the government.
9) Anti-Corruption department should always be alert to detect corruption.
10) Everyone should unite against corruption for a corruption-free India.
11) Corruption can stop by making stringent laws and by implementing them.
12) Leaders of the nation will set an example by not indulging in corrupt practices.
13) Feeling of nationalism, and understanding the responsibility for society will stop corruption in our country.
14) Public awareness against corruption is very important among people.
15) By making resolutions, not to take or give bribe for any kind of individual work, may stop this evil practice from society.
16) More and more anti-corruption institutions should establish by with honest individuals.
17) There should be a strict punishment for corruption or bribe.
18) The social boycott of the corrupt people is important to make them realize their mistake.
19) The spiritual leaders should also preach on this evil practice.
20) The government should keep close concern to this practice and provide a hard punishment.
Our dream of becoming a developed nation will remain a dream until we achieve a corruption-free India. The time has come to take some strict action against corruption. Though the government is working towards it, we as the citizen of this country should also show our active participation in fighting this issue.