As we all know that plants benefit us n many ways, we can also use them for the decoration in our house. These plants look beautiful and also can spread a beautiful smell in your house. Let’s learn about them in detail through the sets of 10 lines on Indoor Plants below.
Ten Lines on Indoor Plants in English
Below are given 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Indoor Plants for students of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Also, people who want to know some facts on Indoor Plants in short as well as in less time can read these lines. So, let’s start:
10 Lines on Indoor Plants
1) Indoor plants can easily grow in our house and our balcony.
2) It helps to beautify the place and also bring positive energy into the environment.
3) Indoor plants can be both flowering and non-flowering.
4) Rose, Orchid, Hibiscus, Lily are few common flowering indoor plants.
5) Money plant, Rubber tree, Peace Lily, Snake plant etc. are most common non-flowering plants.
6) These indoor plants need a little space and low maintenance.
7) Medicinal plants like Aloe Vera, Tulsi, and Mint are very helpful for common ailments.
8) People also believe that there are few plants which bring luck and prosperity.
9) Jade plants, Orchids, Lucky Bamboo etc. are the plants which bring peace, love, health and prosperity in the home.
10) Few plants like Rose, Ratrani, and Marigold leave a fascinating fragrance.
10 Lines and Sentences on Indoor Plants
1) Indoor plants are a way of bringing a piece of nature inside our home.
2) They bring the fragrance of positivity and aesthetic beauty in our houses.
3) Money plant is one of the varieties which can be easily rooted in water.
4) Plants absorb harmful organic compounds present in our homes like benzene and formaldehyde.
5) Tulsi is an indoor plant which gives out oxygen during the night.
6) Indoor plants only need a small pot, soil and water.
7) Scented Geranium is the indoor plant which acts as a mosquito repellent.
8) Indoor plants can easily grow via seeds, stem or bulbs.
9) Few species of indoor plants do not require much sunlight so they can easily grow in our rooms.
10) Indoor plants help us to calm our mind and reduce our stress after a hectic day at work.
5 Lines on Indoor Plants
1) Indoor plants can be grown inside the house.
2) Rose, lily, etc are indoor plants.
3) They are small plants.
4) They take less space.
5) They add beauty to our house.
20 Lines on Indoor Plants
1) Indoor plants are the plants grown in pots and kept inside the house.
2) Indoor plants are a little more delicate than the outdoor plants and need extra care.
3) Indoor plants are usually tropical, adopted to survive temperature ranging from up to 25°C.
4) Pot size is an important factor to consider while choosing your indoor plant.
5) A larger pot will retain more moisture which is not suitable for a particular indoor plant.
6) Clay pots work best for indoor plants because they are porous and allow air to pass.
7) Indoor plants also play a significant role in preventing indoor air pollution.
8) Indoor plants reduce the Volatile Organic Compounds by 50 to 75%.
9) Studies have revealed that indoor plants reduce the level of stress of an individual.
10) Aloe Vera, mint and cilantro are some indoor plants famous for their medicinal qualities.
11) Indoor plants are also famous as house plants.
12) Usually, indoor plants are small in size or may go up to mid-size plants.
13) House plants like Philodendron and Norfolk Island pine can reach a height of 2-3 meters.
14) Mainly the house plants are the purpose of decoration in houses and offices.
15) Apart from adding to the beauty of a place, indoor plants play also regulating temperature.
16) There are hundreds of varieties of beautiful indoor plants throughout the world.
17) Each house plant needs a different level of sunlight, humidity, fertilizers and moisture.
18) The categories of House plants are tropical house plants and semi-tropical house plants.
19) Indoor plants are extremely sensitive to under-watering and overwatering.
20) House plants grow in pots containing a different kind of soil called potting compost.
Indoor plants help in enhancing the beauty of our home. Enhanced beauty and landscape brings positivity and increases productivity. They help in building a quiet and calm environment and the fragrance of the flowers help in bringing a sense of spirituality and tranquillity.