Trees are the lifeline of our planet. They are the main source of the gas of life, Oxygen. They not only cleanse the air but also regulate the temperature of earth. Trees absorb Carbon Dioxide and other harmful gases and release oxygen in return and hence they are also termed as the lungs of our planet.
Trees provide a natural habitat to birds, animals and other micro organisms and play a crucial role in supporting biodiversity on earth. hey improve the air quality by absorbing the toxins, prevent soil erosion, conserve water and improve the climatic condition at a given place. Trees also play an important role for economic growth and a major source of livelihood for many tribal communities residing in forests.
Ten Lines on Importance of Trees in English
We have provided below 10 lines on Importance of Trees which will showcase the role of tree in maintaining a healthy ecosystem. This will also increase your knowledge on trees and clear your doubts as what is the importance of trees, how trees are useful to us, what are the benefits of trees, how trees prevent climate change, how trees fight global warming, etc.
You can use these lines while writing essay, speech, article or short paragraph on importance of trees etc. It will also help you in related topics like few lines on importance of trees or facts about trees for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc.
10 Lines on Importance of Trees – Set 1
1) Trees are one of the most important components of earth’s ecosystem.
2) They help in providing the unlimited supply of oxygen, the gas for life.
3) A mature green tree could suffice the need of oxygen required by 10 people in a year.
4) Trees help in maintaining the natural biodiversity of earth acting as a natural habitat for animals and birds.
5) They also absorb pollutants present in the air like carbon monoxide, sulphur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide etc.
6) They also filter the harmful radiation of the sun and keep the land cool in summers.
7) Trees help in fighting Global Warming as they absorb carbon dioxide, the major gas responsible for it.
8) They also act as sound barrier and help in reducing noise pollution, especially in urban areas.
9) Trees also have importance in rituals and customs especially in Hinduism where most of the rituals are carried out under ‘Pipal’ or ‘Banyan’ tree.
10) Trees are also an important source of raw materials which add up to the economic growth of a country.
We have also given below another set of 10 points on Importance of Trees which would enhance your knowledge on the topic and make you aware as how trees have helped in sustaining a healthy ecological balance on earth. You can use the piece of knowledge in quizzes and exams etc.
10 Lines on Importance of Trees – Set 2
1) Trees provide selfless service to the mankind and do not take anything in return.
2) Apart from ecological benefits, trees are also the source of medicines, fruits, timber, spices etc.
3) More than 121 prescribed drugs used in the world are derived from plant sources.
4) Forests across the world represent the richness of plant as well as animal species which are essential for the well being of the human race.
5) A single rain forest could hold hundreds of species of plants, trees and animals enhancing the biodiversity.
6) Trees bind the soil and do not let it flow by wind or water thereby preventing soil erosion.
7) They also regulate the earth’s temperature by evaporation and transpiration process.
8) Trees also combat against climate change as they fight against global warming, the main culprit of climate change.
9) The greenery of trees and forests provides peace of mind and also reduces stress along with other health benefits.
10) The importance and trees and nature is not only essential for ecosystem but it is also crucial for the survival of the human race.
We have provided below the third set of Ten Lines on Importance of Trees in English for the students from class 1 to 6. These important points are proved to be useful for them in completing the tasks stipulated by their school teachers on the relevant topic. They may use these special facts to make their assignments more attractive and precious.
In the set of Ten Lines on Importance of Trees, we have tried to keep the language simple and easy for the convenience of the young learners. They may deliver some of these in morning assembly speech and debate competitions.
10 Lines on Importance of Trees – Set 3
1) Trees are a precious gift of nature to the mankind.
2) They are our life's companions, they make us live by absorbing carbon dioxide and provide oxygen.
3) Trees are true warriors those fight against pollution and give us clean and beautiful environment.
4) They provide us shade, fruits and timber etc.
5) In India, trees are worshiped; they are given as much respect as any human being.
6) Where there are large amount of trees, there is also very little noise pollution because the density of the trees does not allow the noise to spread.
7) Where there is a lot of trees, there is no erosion of the land and with the help of these, the acidity of the land also decreases.
8) Our wildlife wealth is safe today due to trees in forests.
9) We get organic manure from the dry leaves of trees, which make the land fertile.
10) We get flowers, fruits, rubber, lacquer, silk, paper, matchmaking, wood, herbs and other mineral substances from trees.
Another set of Ten Lines on Importance of Trees is being provided below that will elaborate the importance of trees in the life of all living beings. Through these special points you will know how trees are useful for human and what the things are, they provide us.
This set of Ten Lines on Importance of Trees is also help the students in writing short note, essay, projects etc. Students may use them in discussion in class room with their classmates and teachers.
10 Lines on Importance of Trees – Set 4
1) Trees are an integral part of our lives and it is our responsibility to protect them.
2) As long as trees exist on the earth, only human civilization exists, so we have to protect trees.
3) Trees also have great importance in the life of wildlife animals because the forest is their home.
4) Birds build their nests on trees and use their small branches to make nests.
5) Trees help reduce air, water and noise pollution.
6) Due to trees, the environment of the earth is able to function systematically.
7) Trees prevent soil erosion and prevent flooding.
8) Trees provide cool shade to us during summer, due to which we feel less hot.
9) Dry wood is obtained from trees, by which we can get energy by burning fire and we can make doors, windows, beds, tables, chairs etc.
10) Due to trees, there is a good amount of rainfall, which swells the rivers, ponds and ground water, and we get clean and sweet water for drinking.
Trees and forests are the lungs of our ecosystem as they are essential component for sustaining life on our planet and without them it would be very difficult to imagine life on earth. They safeguard the living beings on earth from various threats and are also responsible for rainfalls.
They are the source of food, shelter, livelihood and fuel etc for variety of species including human beings. Trees also play important role in religions and Hinduism has always given importance to the trees as most of the rituals and customs are performed under trees.