Shri Narendra Damodardas Modi or Narendra Modi or simply called as Modi is the Prime Minister of world’s biggest democracy, India. He is the most popular personality in India as well as in the world. The aura and personality of the person has made him as one of the greatest leaders in the Indian history.
He was also the Chief Minister of Gujarat for a period of 14 years from 2001 to 2014 till he was elected as the Prime Minister of India.
From helping his father in selling tea at a railway station till becoming the Prime Minister of the country, Modi’s journey is filled with struggle, hard work and devotion towards his country which is an inspiration to the young generation.
Ten Lines on Narendra Modi in English
We have provided 10 lines on Narendra Modi which will help you to know him more. These lines will also help you to know as who is Narendra Modi, when he was born, who were his parents, when did he become Chief Minister of Gujarat, when Modi was sworn as the Prime Minister of India, what are the achievements of Narendra Modi etc.
These special points will help you while writing essay on Narendra Modi, article on Modi or preparing a speech on Narendra Modi etc. It will also help you in related topics like Narendra Modi education, Narendra Modi age, Narendra Modi wife or few lines on Narendra Modi etc.
10 Lines on Narendra Modi – Set 1
1) Narendra Damodardas Modi was born on 17th September, 1950 in Vadnagar, Gujarat.
2) His father’s name was Damodardas Mulchand Modi and mother’s name was Hiraben Modi.
3) Damodardas Modi was a tea seller who used to sell tea at Vadnagar Railway Station.
4) Narendra Modi used to help his father by selling tea in the trains which stopped at the station.
5) Modi completed his intermediate education in 1967 from a school in Vadnagar.
6) He completed his graduation from Delhi University in 1978 and Post graduation from Gujarat University in 1983.
7) Modi was also engaged to Jasodaben Chimanlal during his teenage.
8) Modi inclined to Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) since his childhood and used to attend the ‘shakhas’, the training sessions.
9) He was also inclined to spirituality and spent most of his time travelling in Himalayas and ‘ashrams’ of the country.
10) Modi was highly influenced by Swami Vivekananda and Mahatma Gandhi which also resembles in his personality.
An additional set of 10 lines on Narendra Modi is also provided below which will enhance your knowledge and make you aware about his political journey from being a tea seller to becoming the Prime Minister of the country. These few points could also be used in school quiz competitions and other competitive examinations.
10 Lines on Narendra Modi – Set 2
1) Narendra Modi’s journey to become the Prime Minister of India witnessed lots of struggle and hard work.
2) Born in a very poor family of a tea seller, Modi, influenced by the patriotism of RSS, joined it and became the ‘pracharak’ of the organization.
3) In 1985, Modi joined Bharatiya Janata Party and helped the party to grow in Gujarat.
4) The leadership and organizational capability of Modi elevated his position in the party.
5) On 03rd October, 2001, Modi was sworn as the Chief Minister of Gujarat.
6) Modi’s government in Gujarat changed the picture of state and gave a push to the various developmental projects.
7) In September 2013, Modi was chosen as BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidature for the General Elections 2014.
8) Modi contested from Varanasi for the 2014 election and won the election with a great margin.
9) On 26th May, 2014, Narendra Modi was sworn as the 14th Prime Minister of India.
10) The five years of Modi’s leadership saw development on all levels, be it GDP, infrastructure, social welfare, defence or international policies.
The Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi is the 2nd most followed leader in the world after Barack Obama. The 3rd set of 10 lines on Narendra Modi is being provided here. The set contains all facts and information about Narendra Modi in simple language so that the reader of any age should not meet any difficulty while reading these lines.
10 Lines on Narendra Modi – Set 3
1) Narendra Damodardas Modi is serving as the 14th Prime-Minister of India.
2) He was born on 17th September 1950 in Vadnagar in Gujarat state of India.
3) He was married to Jashodaben Modi in 1968 at the age of 18.
4) Narendra Modi is a member of Bhartiya Janata Party and Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).
5) Narendra Damodardas Modi became Chief-Minister of Gujarat in 2001.
6) He held the office of CM of Gujarat for 13 consecutive years.
7) Narendra Modi represented BJP in 2014 General Election.
8) Modi is the Member of Parliament from Varanasi constituency.
9) In 2014 and 2019 elections, Modi led the BJP win with record majority of votes.
10) Narendra Modi is a teetotaller and believes in Vegetarianism.
We have created on more set of 10 lines on Honourable Prime-Minister Narendra Modi to acknowledge you of his life journey and achievements. He is an inspiration for every youth of the nation. The facts and information provided here are true and very important too. The language of this set is kept simple and easy so that the reader should not face any problem while reading these lines.
10 Lines on Narendra Modi – Set 4
1) Narendra Modi is the first Indian Prime-Minister who was born after Independence.
2) Modi used to run small tea stall in his early childhood.
3) He joined RSS in 1970 while he joined BJP in 1985.
4) Narendra Modi is 3rd out of 6 children of his parents.
5) From his childhood, Narendra Modi wanted to join Indian Army.
6) Narendra Modi has also written many books like, Social Harmony (2015), A Journey; poem by Narendra Modi (2014) and Exam Warriors (2018) etc.
7) During his service, either as a CM or as a PM, he never took any holiday.
8) He had a three month course of Image Management and Public Relation from United States.
9) Narendra Modi is filled with high patriotism and always uses Hindi language in his signature.
10) Narendra Modi was suggested as the best Chief Minister in 2007 according to a nationwide survey of India Today.
Narendra Modi is a man of determination and hard work. He merely sleeps for 3-4 hours in a day and devotes all his time for the country and its developments.
Although Modi was born in a very poor family but his great determination, hard work and leadership qualities made him reach to one of the top positions of India. His international policies and ties with other countries have given India a respectable position in the world on all the forums.