Shri Narendra Damodardas Modi or Narendra Modi or simply called Modi is the Prime Minister of the world’s biggest democracy, India. He was also the Chief Minister of Gujarat for a period of 14 years from 2001 to 2014 till he was elected as the Prime Minister of India. From helping his father in selling tea at a railway station till becoming the Prime Minister of the country, Modi’s journey is filled with struggle, hard work, and devotion towards his country which is an inspiration to the young generation.
Ten Lines on Narendra Modi
1) Narendra Damodardas Modi was born on 17th September 1950 in Vadnagar, Gujarat.
2) His father’s name was Damodardas Mulchand Modi and mother’s name was Hiraben Modi.
3) Damodardas Modi was a tea seller who used to sell tea at Vadnagar Railway Station.
4) Narendra Modi used to help his father by selling tea in the trains which stopped at the station.
5) Modi completed his intermediate education in 1967 from a school in Vadnagar.
6) He completed his graduation from Delhi University in 1978 and Post graduation from Gujarat University in 1983.
7) Modi was also engaged to Jasodaben Chimanlal during his teenage.
8) Modi inclined to Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) since his childhood and used to attend the ‘shakhas’, the training sessions.
9) He was also inclined to spirituality and spent most of his time traveling in Himalayas and ‘ashrams’ of the country.
10) Modi was highly influenced by Swami Vivekananda and Mahatma Gandhi which also resembles his personality.
Additional sets of 10 lines on Narendra Modi are also provided below which will enhance your knowledge and make you aware of his political journey from being a tea seller to becoming the Prime Minister of the country. These few points could also be used in school quiz competitions and other competitive examinations.
1) Narendra Modi’s journey to becoming the Prime Minister of India witnessed lots of struggle and hard work.
2) Born in a very poor family of a tea seller, Modi, influenced by the patriotism of RSS, joined it and became the ‘pracharak’ of the organization.
3) In 1985, Modi joined Bharatiya Janata Party and helped the party to grow in Gujarat.
4) The leadership and organizational capability of Modi elevated his position in the party.
5) On 03rd October 2001, Modi was sworn as the Chief Minister of Gujarat.
6) Modi’s government in Gujarat changed the picture of the state and gave a push to the various developmental projects.
7) In September 2013, Modi was chosen as BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidature for the General Elections 2014.
8) Modi contested from Varanasi for the 2014 election and won the election with a great margin.
9) On 26th May 2014, Narendra Modi was sworn as the 14th Prime Minister of India.
10) The five years of Modi’s leadership saw development on all levels, be it GDP, infrastructure, social welfare, defense or international policies.
1) Narendra Damodardas Modi is serving as the 14th Prime-Minister of India.
2) He was born on 17th September 1950 in Vadnagar in the Gujarat state of India.
3) He was married to Jashodaben Modi in 1968 at the age of 18.
4) Narendra Modi is a member of the Bhartiya Janata Party and Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).
5) Narendra Damodardas Modi became Chief-Minister of Gujarat in 2001.
6) He held the office of CM of Gujarat for 13 consecutive years.
7) Narendra Modi represented BJP in the 2014 General Election.
8) Modi is the Member of Parliament from Varanasi constituency.
9) In the 2014 and 2019 elections, Modi led the BJP to win with a record majority of votes.
10) Narendra Modi is a teetotaller and believes in Vegetarianism.
1) Narendra Modi is the first Indian Prime-Minister who was born after Independence.
2) Modi used to run a small tea stall in his early childhood.
3) He joined RSS in 1970 while he joined BJP in 1985.
4) Narendra Modi is 3rd out of 6 children of his parents.
5) From his childhood, Narendra Modi wanted to join the Indian Army.
6) Narendra Modi has also written many books like Social Harmony (2015), A Journey; poem by Narendra Modi (2014) and Exam Warriors (2018), etc.
7) During his service, either as a CM or as a PM, he never took any holiday.
8) He had a three-month course in Image Management and Public Relations from the United States.
9) Narendra Modi is filled with high patriotism and always uses the Hindi language in his signature.
10) Narendra Modi was suggested as the best Chief Minister in 2007 according to a nationwide survey of India Today.
Narendra Modi is a man of determination and hard work. He merely sleeps for 3-4 hours in a day and devotes all his time for the country and its developments. Although Modi was born in a poor family his great determination, hard work and leadership qualities made him reach one of the top positions of India. His international policies and ties with other countries have given India a respectable position in the world on all the forums.