Since our childhood, we have heard many times that “The human is the most different of all the creatures”. But what makes us different from the others? Yes, Education is that factor which creates a difference between a human and an animal. Education plays very important role in our life and is equally important for every individual belonging to any cast, religion, country, gender or society. It serves everyone in the same way without any condition and regulation.
Education does not mean only formal education that we get on academic level but to improve and enhance your thinking and understanding level. Education helps us in every aspect of life and in every situation. Do you know why the education is so important for everyone? It is important to get success in life, to experience economic development and live a healthy and safe life.
Ten Lines on Importance of Education in English
We are providing here a set of 10 lines on importance of education. We know that ten lines are very few to describe the importance of education but we have tried to put some relevant information so that one can easily understand the need of education and apply it on himself and his society to create a better world to live in.
The language of the set is easy and adaptable so that the children of lower classes i.e. from class 3rd to class 7th can easily grasp the meaning and understand it.
10 Lines on Importance of Education - Set 1
1) Education is very important for us to earn our daily livelihood like food, cloths and other basic requirements.
2) Education enables us to live a healthy and active life by telling us what to consume, when to consume and how much to consume.
3) It plays a very important role in making us to have the best use of natural resources we are provided with.
4) It provides us capacity to make our nation much better and healthier.
5) With the help of education, we live a disciplined life that leads us to success and glory.
6) Education has made it possible for humans to explore the universe and bring information for us.
7) Education is the only tool that can wash out all the overwhelming myths and superstitions.
8) Education expands our vision and enhances our social awareness.
9) It changes our living standard and creates much better career option for us.
10) Education has made it possible to detect and diagnose the diseases which were considered to be epidemic few years ago.
As we earlier said that 10 lines are not enough to describe the importance of education so we are providing another set of ten lines. This topic is very useful for people of every age group so we have tried to use easy and simple language to describe each point. You can use some or all points in your projects, essays, speeches, and articles etc. of your choices.
10 Lines on Importance of Education - Set 2
1) Education works like a foundation for one’s nature and personality.
2) Education is very important to understand our rights and fight against its violation.
3) Only education has the power to minimise or remove the effect of natural and non-natural calamities like volcanic eruption, earthquake, flood, land-slides etc.
4) If you are educated then you have very less chance of being crooked as compared to those who are not educated.
5) In the world of digitization, only education can make you able to use the technologies efficiently and without any hesitation.
6) Our social status is measured by our education level, the more we educate ourselves the more we get respects from the society.
7) Education helps us to communicate with others in a better way like we need a proper education to communicate over e-mails.
8) Education make the children understand what is right and what is wrong and thus they can create a better future for themselves and for their nation.
9) Education and confidence are co-related. An educated person becomes confident and performs better in his society.
10) Population and Unemployment are the biggest problems in India that can be eradicated only with the help of proper education.
Educating yourself is a life-long process that never ends. Indian girls have always struggled for their education but in modern India, they have successfully proved that women are not a single inch behind the men through their power of education. Education was the tool that minimized open defecation in India which was being practiced for many years in India and was almost impossible to be removed.
Education helped in abolishing ‘Sati-Pratha’, ‘Bal-Vivah’, ‘Parda-Pratha’, ‘Triple-Talaak’ and many other bad-customs. There are a number of achievements made by education. The main concept of the whole matter is that education benefits us from various aspects. If we ignore education, the world will ignore us.
Benjamin Franklin, the king of England had said, “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest”.