There is no age of learning and gaining knowledge. One can learn at any age and in any condition. It is a way by which the adults can get an education while working for their livelihood and undergoing their family responsibilities. Now, you must have got an idea about adult education. If 'no', then you should check the sets of 10 lines we have provided below. I am sure that these sets will give you a complete idea about the topic.
Ten Lines on Adult Education
1) Adult education is for those adults who could not have the opportunity to get formal education during their childhood.
2) Adult education is a way for imparting education to the people who feel the need for learning but can’t attend formal education.
3) Adult education helps them providing basic education, skill development and other equivalent learning.
4) Government of India has launched many programmes to promote adult education, especially in rural areas.
5) Directorate of Adult Education had set up in the year 1956 by the Govt. of India to promote adult education in India.
6) 'Saakshar Bharat programme' in 2009 is to promote adult education focusing especially on the literacy of the adult women.
7) 'Jan Shikshan Sansthan' is a government agency which provides skill development and vocational training to the adult population.
8) It helped a large number of adult populations to earn their livelihood and improve their social and financial conditions.
9) Adult education mostly carries out evening classes, so it does not affect their normal course of life.
10) Adult education has increased the literacy rate, as well as, it has also empowered the life of rural women, by making them self-reliant.
1) Adult education helps the adult population of our country in getting an education.
2) It acts as a great opportunity for those who left their formal education due to certain obligation and want to complete it.
3) Adult education is a boon to the underprivileged and backward classes who did not attend schools due to financial or social issues.
4) Apart from imparting basic education, it also helps to provide vocational training and skill development.
5) It also helps in spreading awareness about gender equality, small family norms and family planning.
6) Adult education helps in uprooting social evils of the society like child marriage, dowry and female foeticide etc.
7) It helps in increasing the participation of the adult population in the country’s social and political affairs.
8) Educating adults is much easier since they already have some knowledge and work experience, which adds up to their learning experience without going to basics.
9) An individual with better education and skill always stays ahead in his career and profession and achieves success in his life.
10) Adult education helps to develop confidence in the people and gives them the courage to raise their voice against violations of their rights.
1) Adult education is to provide education to the uneducated adults of society.
2) Adult Education is as much important as is the Child Education.
3) It helps mature aged people to learn a new skill and change their lives.
4) There are various online and offline courses available to promote adult education.
5) Adult Education enables adults to gain confidence and live effectively in the world.
6) When knowledge polishes the skill of the adults, it becomes the best for the future of the new generation.
7) Adult education directly connects to the social, economic, cultural and political development of a country.
8) The countries serious about adult education have a higher growth ratio.
9) Adult education is education for those adults who have never gone to any School.
10) Continuing Education is for those adults who want to continue their previous education.
1) Adult Education indirectly provides benefit to the younger generation of the nation.
2) Adult Education is also the ‘Continuing Education’ in many parts of the world.
3) Adult Education provides some career prospects for adults of society.
4) Learning new things helps adults to develop their knowledge and skills.
5) Adult Education also helps adults to reach their actual potential.
6) Adult Education will help adults to be independent even in their adulthood.
7) Adult Education is a tool for adult parents to save them from the tortures of their children.
8) Adult Education is the success of democracy in true meanings.
9) Adult Education helps in developing the aesthetic sense of the adults.
10) Adult Education is a strong tool to promote health and sanitation across the nation.
Learning is a continuous process, and it does not depend on age. Education can attain at any juncture of life without any same or taboo. Education, knowledge and skill never go waste and always help you to advance further in your life. Adult education helps to increase the overall literacy rate, and in turn, improving the socio-economic condition of a country.