There is no age of learning and gaining knowledge, it could be done at any juncture of life and so is adult education. Adult education is a great way of imparting knowledge and learning to the people who due to some reasons lost the opportunity to gain education in their childhood.
It is a way by which they can get education while working for their livelihood and undergoing there family responsibilities. Adult education helps to increase the literacy rate of the country and also helping people to improve their social and economic conditions.
Ten Lines on Adult Education
10 lines of Adult Education given below will help you to understand the adult education and its importance to a country’s overall development. This will help you to prepare an effective essay as well as an inspiring speech on the topic. The below points could act as a point of reference in preparing paragraph recitation and writing essays in you exams. Please go through the below points to get the glimpse on the topic:
10 Lines on Adult Education - Set 1
1) Adult education helps in extending education option to the adults who did not had the opportunity to get formal education during their childhood.
2) Adult education is a way which helps in imparting education to the people who feel the need of learning but can’t attend formal education.
3) Adult education helps them providing basic education, skill development and other equivalent learning.
4) Government of India has launched many programmes to promote adult education especially in rural areas.
5) Directorate of Adult Education was setup in the year 1956 by the Govt. of India to promote adult education in India.
6) Saakshar Bharat programme was initiated in 2009 to promote adult education focusing especially on the literacy of the adult women.
7) Jan Shikshan Sansthan is the government agency which provides skill development and vocational training to the adult population.
8) It helped a large number of adult populations to earn their livelihood and improve their social and financial conditions.
9) Adult education is mostly carried out in evening classes so it does not affect their normal course of life.
10) Adult education has increased the literacy rate as well as it had also empowered the life of rural women by making them self-reliant.
We have given an additional set of 10 Lines which will help you to increase your understanding on the topic. The points provided below are unique and different from the above one and will amplify your knowledge. It will help you to prepare essay and speech or paragraph recitation in your class by making your writing look unique and appealing. Please go through the below lines to enhance your knowledge and impress your audiences:
10 Lines on Adult Education – Set 2
1) Adult education helps the adult population of our country who did not get the formal education due to certain reasons.
2) It acts as a great opportunity for those who left their formal education due to certain obligation and want to complete it.
3) Adult education is a boon to the underprivileged and backward classes who did not attend schools due to financial or social issues.
4) Apart from imparting basic education it also helps to provide vocational training and skill development.
5) It also helps in spreading awareness about gender equality, small family norms and family planning.
6) Adult education helps in uprooting social evils of the society like child marriage, dowry and female foeticide etc.
7) It helps in increasing the participation of the adult population in country’s social and political affairs.
8) Educating adults are much easier since they already have some knowledge and work experience which adds up to their learning experience without going to basics.
9) An individual with better education and skill always stays ahead in his career and profession and achieves success in his life.
10) Adult education helps to develop confidence in the mind of the people and gives them courage to raise their voice against violations of their rights.
We have created the 3rd set of 10 lines on Adult Education. Adult Education is a very important matter and reading some facts about it will make you to convey your opinion on the topic. The information provided below in the set are prepared in easy language so that the reader can easily read, understand and elaborate the topic flawlessly. There is a lot to know so let’s start with the first point of the 3rd set.
10 Lines on Adult Education – Set 3
1) Adult education is to provide education to the uneducated adults of the society.
2) Adult Education is as much important as is the Child Education.
3) It helps mature aged people to learn new skill and change their lives.
4) There are various online and offline courses available to promote adult education.
5) Adult Education enables adults to gain confidence and live effectively in the world.
6) When the experience of the adults is polished with the knowledge, it becomes the best for the future of new generation.
7) Adult education is directly connected to the social, economical, cultural and political development of a country.
8) The countries serious about adult education are seen to have higher growth ratio.
9) Adult education is education for those adults who have never gone to any School.
10) Continuing Education is for those adults who want to continue their previous education.
The 4th set of 10 lines on Adult Education will be a good idea to expand your mind to the full extent. We have prepared the 4th set with some other important facts on the topic that provides reader some good ideas to add in their essays, speeches or any other projects. The language of the set is adaptable to the readers so we hope that you will enjoy reading the provided set. Let’s start:
10 Lines on Adult Education – Set 4
1) Adult Education is providing educational options to the people who have crossed the age to get formal education.
2) Adult Education is also known as ‘Continuing Education’ in many parts of the world.
3) Adult Education provides some career prospects for the adults of the society.
4) Learning new things helps adults to develop their knowledge and skills.
5) The Adult Education also helps adults to reach their actual potential.
6) Adult Education will help adults to be independent even in their adulthood.
7) Adult Education is a tool for adult parents to save them from the tortures of their children.
8) The Adult Education is literally the success of democracy in true meanings.
9) Adult Education helps in developing the aesthetic sense of the adults.
10) Adult Education is a strong tool to promote health and sanitation across the nation.
Learning is a continuous process and it does not depend on age. Education can be attained at any juncture of life without any same or taboo. Education, knowledge and skill never go waste and always help you to advance further in your life. Adult education helps to increase the overall literacy rate and in turn improving the socio-economic condition of a country.