Vocational education is a course of study which trains and prepares students for employment in various sectors and fields. Sometimes vocational education is also called as professional course as after pursuing this course, a person enters into a profession. With the rapid growth and development of economy, there is a lot of demand of the skilled people in each and every sector as there are lots of companies functioning in these fields.
With the starting of ‘Make in India’ campaign as well as opening the economy of India for the world, there is an upsurge in the demand of professionals.
Ten Lines on Vocational Education in English
We have provided ten lines on vocational education in English. After reading the below lines you would come to know what is vocational education, what was the situation of jobs few years ago, how is vocational education helping in job creation, what are the other names of vocational education, how vocational education helps a student, what are the various methods of imparting the vocational education etc.
You can add these lines in your essays, speech and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition. It will also enhance your knowledge about vocational education. Further the below information can be used in putting on your notice board under the topic ‘Vocational Education’ or can be used in the assembly discussions.
10 Lines on Vocational Education – Set 1
1) Vocational education is the education which prepares students to work in various fields.
2) Few years ago, vocational education and training was limited within a few sectors.
3) With the rapid growth of economy, lots of jobs have been created in various sectors.
4) With the increase in opportunities, the demand for skilled employees has also increased.
5) Vocational education is sometimes called as ‘career education’ or ‘technical education’.
6) It helps the student to apply the knowledge and learnings practically in various industries.
7) Vocational course also helps people who were unable to complete their regular studies.
8) Most of the vocational courses were conducted in a classroom or on a job site.
9) People prefer online mode of training which is less costly over classroom training.
10) Every service sector is searching skilled, competent and technically educated employees, and vocational education helps in this.
We have provided another set of ten lines on vocational education. After going through below lines you would come to know what is the aim of vocational education, how vocational education courses are designed, what is the comparison of vocational and conventional education, how the demand of skilled professionals increased, what is the importance of pursuing vocational education, which kind of institutions provide vocational education etc.
You can use these lines in your speeches and extempore in the school competitions. These lines will also increase your knowledge on vocational education and it will also be very useful in your seminars as well as in your GK quiz competitions.
10 Lines on Vocational Education – Set 2
1) Vocational education aims to train and prepare students for a particular profession whether technical or non-technical.
2) The vocational courses are framed to be industry specific which serves the requirements of the industries related to the course.
3) Giving employment to the youths of India is a challenging task where only 25 percent of graduate from all streams get jobs.
4) In today’s fast and competitive world, there is a crunch of job and vocational courses help a student to get a job.
5) Vocational education is of short duration and hence less costly in comparison to the regular and conventional programs.
6) With the advent of ‘Make in India’ to make the country as manufacturing hub, the demand of people with vocational skills is rising.
7) Vocational education gives you an edge over those students who have earned conventional degrees but lack technical knowledge.
8) Vocational education gives you practical training and experience so that you can learn everything in an easy way.
9) There are lots of vocational training institute which are giving vocational education like ITIs, NIFTs, IITs, IIMs, engineering and medical colleges etc.
10) After knowing the importance, several universities and colleges have also started vocational education with campus placements to students.
Please find below a 3rd Set of 10 Lines on Vocational Education. These few points cover significant information on Vocational Education. You can easily memorize the lines and present them at your will, in your class, during a speech or during a normal conversation with friends and family.
10 Lines on Vocational Education – Set 3
1) Vocational Education is a mode of education which doesn’t require conventional degrees.
2) In vocational education, students learn skills pertaining to a specific trade.
3) Vocational education can take place in classrooms, workplace or any other setup.
4) Vocational education plays a vital role in preparing workers and craftsmen according to the future.
5) Vocational education improves the employability quotient of a person.
6) Vocational education helps in bringing social equality and economic development of a nation.
7) A shortage of skilled labour during early 20th century prompted the need for vocational education.
8) Vocational education was opposed by some critics who found it to be class divisive.
9) Vocational education was designed to train students to become welders, craftsmen, cobblers etc.
10) Vocational education gives a job opportunity to people with basic education.
Below we are providing a 4th Set of 10 Lines on Vocational Education. These special lines are effectively written in simple English so that you could easily memorize them and recall whenever and wherever needed. You can use these important Lines in your school/class competition or during normal conversation with family and friends.
10 Lines on Vocational Education – Set 4
1) Vocational education gives employment opportunities to someone who is illiterate or primary educated.
2) Children and adults from low income families are the most benefited from vocational education.
3) However, some argue that vocational education has more cons than pros.
4) Vocational education provides hope to those who don’t succeed in academics.
5) Later the vocational education became more career and growth oriented.
6) Post 2000 vocational education started to make students, college and university ready.
7) Finally academic curriculum was slowly getting infused into vocational education.
8) In some places vocational school students perform well than conventional schools.
9) Vocational education today combines school curriculum with practical exposure and training. 10) Every year vocational education institutes generate thousands of graduates, ready to support the economy of the nation.
In today’s ever changing complex environment, vocational training helps us to acquire niche skill set which in turn beat the competition in the market and lead us to the path of success. There are number of people who have received vocational education. In order to make every youth skillful, government of India started “Skill India Mission” where students will be given vocational training with practical exposure so that they could get job in their respective industry.