Artificial Intelligence is the most preferred technology in modern days. Even Smartphone with AI gets a higher sale rate than that without AI. In such a situation, it becomes very important to have some basic information about AI. For it, we have provided some sets of 10 lines on Artificial Intelligence below. You should check them right now.
Ten Lines on Artificial Intelligence
Set – 1
1) Artificial Intelligence is a system that enables a machine to think and act like a human.
2) The first Artificial Intelligence was designed in 1955 by Simon and Newell.
3) A machine with artificial intelligence can determine the cause of action.
4) It can also react accordingly or as commanded by the user.
5) Early Artificial Intelligence was based on the concept of reasoning.
6) It has served in many industries including aviation, production, marketing, and electronics, etc.
7) The artificial intelligence available in our day to day gadgets is weak AI.
8) Weak AI has a limited field of work and ability.
9) Self Driving Cars and Robots use strong artificial intelligence.
10) The artificial intelligence-enabled device has a very low risk of error.
Set – 2
1) An American computer scientist John McCarthy first used the word Artificial Intelligence.
2) In short, Artificial Intelligence is demonstrated as ‘AI’.
3) Of the two types of AI, strong AI is also known as Artificial General Intelligence.
4) Machine Learning and Deep Learning the base of weak or narrow AI.
5) Machine with Artificial General Intelligence can perform most of the tasks like a human.
6) Artificial Intelligence is faster and smarter than humans in many cases.
7) AI developed for some destructive purpose can bring major harm to the human being.
8) Artificial Intelligence provides the result with incredible accuracy.
9) Modern Robots are the best example of the power of AI.
10) AI has taken over in most of the devices of the present time.
We can see many devices and platforms using the service of Artificial Intelligence. Siri, Alexa, Tesla, Cogito, Pandora, and Nest are some of the best examples of narrow AI. Even Google has launched an automatic car that runs using AI. It does not need a driver. We hope to shift towards the AGI (Artificial general intelligence) soon.