In today’s world, global warming has become a major cause of concern. Whole earth is getting affected by this worst phenomenon as it is causing floods in the nearby areas especially the coastal areas. Global warming is also increasing the temperature of earth’s surface due to which dry surfaces are getting drier and wet areas are getting wetter day by day.
Frequent floods and droughts at various places around the world are mainly happening due to phenomena of global warming. Global warming is affecting the habitats of animals mainly including the forest and marine regions on planet earth. It is also affecting the ocean currents which is changing the weather cycle thereby modifying the global weather pattern.
Ten Lines on Impact of Global Warming on Oceans in English
We have provided 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Impact of Global Warming on Oceans in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exams as well as in the school competitions. It will also be very helpful to write few lines, some sentences, facts about Impact of Global Warming on Oceans, etc.
10 Lines on Impact of Global Warming on Oceans
1) Global warming is a major concern which is having an adverse effect on oceans.
2) Global warming is a slow, constant but steady rise in the temperature of earth surface.
3) Global warming is deteriorating the quality of water which in turn impacts the ocean life.
4) The earth’s temperature is rising constantly due to the increase in global warming.
5) Global warming occurs due to the presence of greenhouse gases in atmosphere.
6) The release of toxic and harmful gases has increased the level of acidity in the oceans.
7) The harmful gases in atmosphere like carbon dioxide pose major threat to the survival of the marine creatures.
8) Global warming has resulted in the melting of glaciers which flows into oceans.
9) The melting of glaciers results in rising of the sea and ocean level.
10) Rising sea level has another disadvantage of bringing floods in the nearby coastal areas.
10 Lines and Sentences on Impact of Global Warming on Oceans
1) Global warming has caused disruption in the temperature of ocean impacting the marine life hugely.
2) Ocean water becomes more acidic due to global warming which is not good for marine life.
3) The living creatures, marine mammals and the entire coastal environment are getting affected by global warming.
4) Global warming is causing the glaciers to melt rapidly ultimately increasing the water level of ocean.
5) Due to global warming, people who are living near coastal areas are constantly facing danger of floods.
6) In spite of having many information and knowledge about the ill effects of global warming, human being is helpless.
7) Recent researches show that global warming is acidifying the water due to addition of the carbon dioxide from atmosphere to ocean water.
8) Global warming is also altering the earth’s surface temperature as wet areas are getting wetter and dry areas are getting dried.
9) In order to curb the ill effects of global warming human being must end deforestation and plant more and more trees.
10) Hunting in oceans should be banned in order to protect marine life.
5 Lines on Impact of Global Warming on Oceans
1) Global warming affects oceans more than people.
2) Global warming raises sea levels.
3) Global warming melts glaciers repeatedly.
4) Global warming damages ocean coral.
5) It affects the pH level of water.
20 Lines on Impact of Global Warming on Oceans
1) Global warming has several impacts on Oceans from rising sea level, changing coastline to marine life depletion.
2) Global warming is causing sea surface temperature to rise steadily, though at a slow rate.
3) Rise in surface temperature of the sea negatively impacts marine life, causing its depletion.
4) Global warming causes sea temperature to scale up, causing water to expand and infringe coastline.
5) Rising oceanic temperature is causing death of coral reefs, which are particularly sensitive to temperature changes.
6) Warm water forces fish species to abandon their old habitat and migrate for cooler waters.
7) Such abrupt migration of fishes affects the livelihood of fishermen and sea birds.
8) Since the past five decades, global warming has caused the ocean surface temperature to increase by 1 Degree Fahrenheit.
9) Global warming has also caused drowning of wetlands as a consequence of rise in ocean water mass.
10) Global warming and consequent expansion of oceanic water has caused it to absorb more Carbon Dioxide (CO2) resulting in its acidity.
11) Global warming has several adverse consequences on Oceanic health as well as marine life.
12) Global warming is causing oceans’ coastline destruction resulting in loss of habitat and tourism.
13) Ocean temperature rise due to global warming has caused a phenomenon called coral bleaching, resulting in high mortality of coral reefs.
14) Some places have experienced an ocean level rise of 20 cm since the past century.
15) Global warming also causes storms, cyclones and Tsunamis in the sea.
16) Rise in ocean temperature is causing several environmental impacts and threaten the eco system of the planet.
17) Warming of Oceans results in migration and death of many fish species, sensitive to temperature changes.
18) Rising in ocean water level has resulted in flooding of many coastal places across the planet.
19) Global warming is causing severe marine heat waves that threaten the life of marine species.
20) Global warming is melting glaciers and ice caps, resulting in further increase water level of the oceans.
Many species and creatures are suffering from the impact of global warming. Humans are the main reason behind the global warming. Humans living near coastal areas are constantly facing the threats of flood because of the rising water level in oceans due to the impact of global warming.
Time has come that we must think about preserving the environment, controlling population and curbing our consumption habits in order to reduce the impact of global warming. The nature belongs to every living creature not only to the humans, hence it is the sole duty of humans to protect and preserve it for the greater goods and benefits.