In today’s world, global warming has become a major cause of concern. Whole earth is getting affected by this worst phenomenon as it is causing floods in the nearby areas especially the coastal areas. Global warming is also increasing the temperature of earth’s surface due to which dry surfaces are getting drier and wet areas are getting wetter day by day.
Frequent floods and droughts at various places around the world are mainly happening due to phenomena of global warming.
Global warming is affecting the habitats of animals mainly including the forest and marine regions on planet earth.
It is also affecting the ocean currents which is changing the weather cycle thereby modifying the global weather pattern.
Ten Lines on Impact of Global Warming on Oceans in English
We have provided ten lines on impact of global warming on oceans in English. After reading the below lines you would come to know what is global warming, what are the causes of global warming, what are the effects of global warming, how is global warming damaging oceans, how is global warming damaging the environment and animals etc.
You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition. It will also enhance your knowledge on impact of global warming on oceans, the information can be used in putting on your notice board under the topic ‘Impact of Global Warming on Oceans’ or can be used in the assembly discussions.
10 Lines on Impact of Global Warming on Oceans – Set 1
1) Global warming is a major concern which is having an adverse effect on oceans.
2) Global warming is a slow, constant but steady rise in the temperature of earth surface.
3) Global warming is deteriorating the quality of water which in turn impacts the ocean life.
4) The earth’s temperature is rising constantly due to the increase in global warming.
5) Global warming occurs due to the presence of greenhouse gases in atmosphere.
6) The release of toxic and harmful gases has increased the level of acidity in the oceans.
7) The harmful gases in atmosphere like carbon dioxide pose major threat to the survival of the marine creatures.
8) Global warming has resulted in the melting of glaciers which flows into oceans.
9) The melting of glaciers results in rising of the sea and ocean level.
10) Rising sea level has another disadvantage of bringing floods in the nearby coastal areas.
We have provided another set of ten lines on impact of global warming on oceans. After going through below lines you would come to know what damage global warming does to ocean water, why glaciers are melting, what the recent researches say about increased global warming, how global warming can be controlled etc.
You can use these lines in your speeches and extempore in the school competitions. These lines will also increase your knowledge on impact of global warming on oceans and it will also be very useful in your seminars, debates and discussions on the topic ‘impact of global warming on oceans’ as well as in your GK quiz competitions.
10 Lines on Impact of Global Warming on Oceans – Set 2
1) Global warming has caused disruption in the temperature of ocean impacting the marine life hugely.
2) Ocean water becomes more acidic due to global warming which is not good for marine life.
3) The living creatures, marine mammals and the entire coastal environment are getting affected by global warming.
4) Global warming is causing the glaciers to melt rapidly ultimately increasing the water level of ocean.
5) Due to global warming, people who are living near coastal areas are constantly facing danger of floods.
6) In spite of having many information and knowledge about the ill effects of global warming, human being is helpless.
7) Recent researches show that global warming is acidifying the water due to addition of the carbon dioxide from atmosphere to ocean water.
8) Global warming is also altering the earth’s surface temperature as wet areas are getting wetter and dry areas are getting dried.
9) In order to curb the ill effects of global warming human being must end deforestation and plant more and more trees.
10) Hunting in oceans should be banned in order to protect marine life.
Here we are providing 3rd Set of 10 Lines on Impact of Global Warming on Oceans. The points have been written, keeping in mind to convey facts on “Global Warming Impacts on Oceans”, in simple and easy to grasp sentences. You can use the facts/points on several occasions like – Global Action Day, World Environment Day and World Oceans Day etc.
10 Lines on Impact of Global Warming on Oceans – Set 3
1) Global warming has several impacts on Oceans from rising sea level, changing coastline to marine life depletion.
2) Global warming is causing sea surface temperature to rise steadily, though at a slow rate.
3) Rise in surface temperature of the sea negatively impacts marine life, causing its depletion.
4) Global warming causes sea temperature to scale up, causing water to expand and infringe coastline.
5) Rising oceanic temperature is causing death of coral reefs, which are particularly sensitive to temperature changes.
6) Warm water forces fish species to abandon their old habitat and migrate for cooler waters.
7) Such abrupt migration of fishes affects the livelihood of fishermen and sea birds.
8) Since the past five decades, global warming has caused the ocean surface temperature to increase by 1 Degree Fahrenheit.
9) Global warming has also caused drowning of wetlands as a consequence of rise in ocean water mass.
10) Global warming and consequent expansion of oceanic water has caused it to absorb more Carbon Dioxide (CO2) resulting in its acidity.
Below we are providing 4th Set of 10 Lines on Impact of Global Warming on Oceans. The points are written in simple and easy language to convey only fact based information on “Impact of Global Warming on Oceans”. This set of 10 Lines is written in simple language to let you easily understand and memorize the points and to use them on occasions of environmental significance or whenever you are asked to speak on global warming and its effects/impacts on oceans.
10 Lines on Impact of Global Warming on Oceans – Set 4
1) Global warming has several adverse consequences on Oceanic health as well as marine life.
2) Global warming is causing oceans’ coastline destruction resulting in loss of habitat and tourism.
3) Ocean temperature rise due to global warming has caused a phenomenon called coral bleaching, resulting in high mortality of coral reefs.
4) Some places have experienced an ocean level rise of 20 cms since the past century.
5) Global warming also causes storms, cyclones and Tsunamis in the sea.
6) Rise in ocean temperature is causing several environmental impacts and threaten the eco system of the planet.
7) Warming of Oceans results in migration and death of many fish species, sensitive to temperature changes.
8) Rising in ocean water level has resulted in flooding of many coastal places across the planet.
9) Global warming is causing severe marine heat waves that threaten the life of marine species.
10) Global warming is melting glaciers and ice caps, resulting in further increase water level of the oceans.
Many species and creatures are suffering from the impact of global warming. Humans are the main reason behind the global warming. Humans living near coastal areas are constantly facing the threats of flood because of the rising water level in oceans due to the impact of global warming.
Time has come that we must think about preserving the environment, controlling population and curbing our consumption habits in order to reduce the impact of global warming. The nature belongs to every living creature not only to the humans, hence it is the sole duty of humans to protect and preserve it for the greater goods and benefits.