Water conservation is the careful and optimum utilization and use of water both in terms of quality and quantity. Water is an important aspect in the human life as without it one cannot imagine the existence of any kind of life on the earth. It’s a basic demand in each and every activity resulting from household to industrial or commercial use. It will not be wrong to say that water is life on which all the living beings are dependent.
Almost 92 percent of earth is covered with water and our human body also consists of almost 60 percent of water. Water is the driving force of life and to save it by different means is the prime duty of each and every human being.
10 Lines on Save Water in English
We have given 10 lines on Save Water topic so that you could be able to understand the importance of water in our life as well as its conservation. You can use these lines in your essays and paragraphs on different writing event especially on the occasion of ‘World Water Day’ which falls on 22nd March, every year. Go through the below lines and enhance your writing:
10 Lines on Save Water – 1
1) Save Water is an initiative which promotes the conservation of water so that clean and safe water becomes available to each and everyone.
2) Water is a transparent, tasteless, colourless, odourless substance which is present everywhere in the world.
3) It covers about 71 percent of earth’s surface through seas and oceans in which little portion consists of ground water which is only 1.7 percent.
4) Water is the basis of life and if we want the civilization to flourish we have to start saving water.
5) Scarcity of water is the result of drought, contamination and pollution causing a huge amount of causalities every year.
6) Fresh water supply is very limited hence stress on conservation on water is highly essential for everybody.
7) We must try to save water so that it remains available for us as well as for our future generations.
8) Saving of water also minimizes the extra cost of availing fresh water by mechanical means.
9) As a responsible citizen it is our prime duty to avoid the wastage of water and spread the awareness on the same.
10) Water is life and the more we waste it the shorter our life becomes so let’s take the pledge to save water and help to keep it clean.
We have also provided another set of 10 lines on Save Water. It will be very helpful for you to make you understand the importance of Save Water initiative. Furthermore you can utilize these lines in your speeches and presentations in schools and seminars which will win the hearts of the people. Please go through the line below and use them in tour writing:
10 Lines on Save Water – 2
1) Water is the source of life and social initiatives like Save Water helps to spread the awareness of saving water.
2) Watering the plants and trees from the water left in your glass after drinking is the best utilization of waste water.
3) Washing vegetables and fruits in utensils instead of washing them in running water of tap saves a good amount of water.
4) If you are using dishwasher or a washing machine load it with the full capacity of dirty clothes or utensils, this will save you from extra water usage.
5) Drip irrigation system saves a lot of water as compared to the traditional flood irrigation system.
6) Rainwater harvesting is an effective way to replenish the ground water level.
7) Taking bath with a bucket of water than using shower saves a lot of water from being wasted.
8) As a responsible global citizen we should turn off the running tap wherever we find one to save water from being wasted.
9) If you find any water leakage in your locality, report it immediately to the concerned authority.
10) If we don’t save water now then the prediction that the third world war would be fought for water might be a reality.
As we know that water is a precious asset which our Mother Nature has gifted to us. It is very valuable for the survival of all living beings on earth. That’s why saving water is very much necessary in order to survive on earth. We should do the effective utilization of water so that it becomes available for others too. ‘World Water Day’ is observed on 22nd March to showcase the importance of water as well as hazards of wasting it.