We all are well aware of the use and importance of water and water bodies. Water is our need at every single step of life, and its wide range of uses makes it important to save water for us. The below sets of 10 lines on 'Save Water' will give you a complete idea of the topic. So you should check them right now.
10 Lines on Save Water in English
Find here some well written sets of 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Save Water for students of Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. You can get some help in your study from these lines.
10 Lines on Save Water
1) Save Water is an initiative to conserve water.
2) Water is a transparent, tasteless, colourless, odourless substance, present everywhere in the world.
3) It covers about 71 % of the earth’s surface through seas and oceans.
4) If we want civilization to flourish, we have to start saving water.
5) Scarcity of water is the result of drought, contamination and pollution, causing a huge amount of casualties every year.
6) Freshwater supply is very limited; hence the stress on conservation on the water is highly essential for everybody.
7) We must try to save water so that it remains available for us and our future generations.
8) Saving of water also minimizes the extra cost of availing freshwater by mechanical means.
9) As a responsible citizen, it is our prime duty to avoid the wastage of water and spread awareness on the same.
10) Let’s take the pledge to save water and help to keep it clean.
10 Lines and Sentences on Save Water
1) Social initiatives like Save Water help to spread the awareness of saving water.
2) Watering the plants and trees from the water left in our glass is the best utilization of wastewater.
3) Washing vegetables and fruits in utensils instead of in a running water tap save a good amount of water.
4) Loading washing machine with the full capacity of dirty clothes will save from extra water usage.
5) Drip irrigation system saves a lot of water as compared to the traditional flood irrigation system.
6) Rainwater harvesting is an effective way to replenish the groundwater level.
7) Taking a bath with a bucket of water than using a shower saves a lot of water from being wasted.
8) As a responsible global citizen, we should turn off the running tap wherever we find one to save water from being wasted.
9) If you find any water leakage in your locality, report it immediately to the concerned authority.
10) If we don’t save water now, the third world war will be for water.
5 Lines on Save Water
1) Water is necessary for living on Earth.
2) It is home to aquatic animals.
3) We should never destroy or pollute water.
4) We should always utilize water cleverly.
5) We can save nature only by saving water.
20 Lines on Save Water
1) Save water because water is necessary for life on earth.
2) If we don’t save water today, we will fight for it tomorrow.
3) We can save water by repairing that leaking faucet.
4) Saving water for the future will never let you wander for its availability.
5) The availability of freshwater is scarce, therefore saving it has become a necessity.
6) We can save water by adopting very basic changes in our everyday lifestyle.
7) Turn off the tap while brushing or shaving, to save water.
8) Saving water will also directly or indirectly reduces electricity consumption.
9) Reuse water wherever possible by using gravity-based water purifiers and other options.
10) Reusing water for some other purposes is a good idea for saving water.
11) Water is an essential natural resource, so we should save it at any cost.
12) 75% of earth constitutes of water, but only 1% of it is freshwater.
13) Loss of water leads to famine, drought and loss of habitat for humans and animals.
14) Water is essential for daily activities like cooking, cleaning, bathing etc.
15) Without water there will be no plants and animals will die of thirst.
16) Keeping our environment pollution free also helps in water conservation.
17) Recycling rainwater through rainwater harvesting is a noble way to save water.
18) Stop the overflow of the tank to save water from getting wasted.
19) Save water to keep the earth green and filled with life.
20) We must take steps to save water, even if there is no scarcity.
As we know, water is a precious asset which our Mother Nature has gifted to us. It is very valuable for the survival of all living beings on earth. That’s why saving water is very much necessary to survive on earth. We should do the effective utilization of water so that it becomes available for others too. ‘World Water Day’ is observed on 22nd March to showcase the importance of water as well as hazards of wasting it.