Water is not less than life; it is one of the most important components of earth which keeps us alive. More than 70% of our body constitutes water and is crucial for our regular functioning of the body. Water is the second most important element after air which is needed for all living beings to survive on earth.
All the major civilisations around the world have evolved near the river. Water is needed for agriculture sector and used as coolant in various industries and manufacturing plant. Water maintains the ecological balance on earth. Without water people face many disasters like draught, environmental pollution and global warming which can lead to extinction of life from planet earth.
We should remember that water is precious for every living being hence we all should act sensibly for the conservation of water.
Ten Lines on Save Water Save Life in English
We have provided ten lines on save water save life in English. After reading these lines you will know that how water is important to us, what is the prime purpose of water, what are the other uses of water, what are the harmful effects of scarcity of water on the people, what steps can be taken to conserve water as well as reduce the wastage of water etc.
You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competitions. It will support your essays on save water save life as well as related topic like importance of save water, stories on save water, how water can be saved, how to avoid drought and promote saving water. The information can be used in putting on your notice board under the topic ‘save water save life’.
10 Lines on Save Water Save Life – Set 1
1) Water is highly necessary resource for the existence of life and life ceases to exist without water.
2) It is the second most important element after air needed for the survival of life.
3) Every living being like human, animal, plants and trees all need water for existence.
4) For human beings, apart from drinking, water is used for cooking, bathing, washing etc.
5) The precious gift from nature, water, is also used in agriculture and other industrial sector.
6) Lack of water results in problems like sanitation issues, drought, poverty and hunger.
7) Water scarcity is also responsible for pollution, global warming, different diseases etc.
8) Lakhs of people either die or migrate from the places where there is water scarcity.
9) Lack of water has changed the fertile area into barren land where nothing can be grown.
10) Water conservation, reducing wastage, afforestation and water recycling can be beneficial to save water.
We have provided another set of ten lines on save water. After going through these lines you will know that why water is so precious, what are the other arguments which favour that water is precious, what are the properties of water, what are the reasons for water depletion, what are the steps that could be done to avoid water scarcity and to promote conservation of water etc.
You can use these lines in your speeches and extempore in the school competitions. These lines will also increase your knowledge on save water save life and it will also be very useful in your seminars as well as in your GK quiz competitions.
10 Lines on Save Water Save Life – Set 2
1) Water is a very precious natural resource found all over the world which helps living beings to survive on planet earth.
2) Early civilizations of earth have evolved around the banks of river in the world like Indus Valley Civilization, Ancient Egypt Civilisation etc.
3) Water maintains the ecological balance as it evaporates from the sea and joins the air to form water vapour which causes rainfall.
4) Due to burgeoning population and massive urbanisation ground water level is depleting at a faster rate.
5) National Water Mission is one of the 8 national missions launched by the Ministry of Water Resources of Government of India for water preservation and conservation.
6) The situation of excessive usage of water can create drought like situation in metros leading to migration.
7) Some little steps like turning off the water tap while brushing, washing hands or shaving can save a lot of water.
8) Using buckets instead of shower for bathing and cleaning vehicles also saves good amount of water.
9) By correct measures of recycling of water for agriculture and irrigation, people can save enough potable drinking water for themselves.
10) By seeing the after effects of drought and importance of water, United Nations decided to celebrate 22nd March as ‘World Water Day’ to raise awareness on saving water.
The new set of Ten Lines on Save Water Save Life has been provided below that will make you aware about the upcoming problems of water crisis and its consequences on Living things. Through these special points you will know how it can be conserved for future use and what measures are to be taken to face this problem.
The students will also get knowledge from this set of Ten Lines on Save Water Save Life that will inculcate the feeling of saving water in their early age so that they may take efforts to save this precious liquid for life.
10 Lines on Save Water Save Life – Set 3
1) Water is the basis of life, if we have to save it, then it has to be conserved.
2) Saving it becomes the responsibility of every human being, it becomes our national responsibility and we expect the same responsibility from the international community.
3) For this, we have to curb our materialistic tendencies and become frugal for the use of water.
4) Millions of people are dying every year from water born diseases.
5) By conserving rain water, we can use it in other daily work such as for washing clothes, watering the garden, bathing etc.
6) The source of water is limited, in such a way we can combat the water crisis by keeping the sources of water safe.
7) First of all man can live without other things in his life but he cannot live without oxygen, water and food, hence we have to understand the importance of water.
8) One billion people are using water daily, it is also estimated that by 2025, 3 billion people will suffer from water shortage.
9) Scientists have also declared that it might be possible that the next World War would be fought for water.
10) For this, we have to make water safe from today itself and prevent it from going waste.
The fourth set of Ten Lines on Save Water Save Life has been bestowed here under for the perusal of our avid readers that will emphasize on the importance of water for life. Through these special points you will know about the past consequences of water crisis which has been started in the many parts of the world as well as in India.
This set of Ten Lines on Save Water Save Life is also useful for the students as they will know about its importance as well as can use these facts in their various forms of writings to make them more authentic and precious.
10 Lines on Save Water Save Life – Set 4
1) Water is extremely important for the existence of life on earth.
2) We all know that about 71% of the Earth's surface is covered with water, basically in the form of oceans, seas, rivers, glaciers, etc.
3) Although we have such a large amount of water bodies, only this 1% water is clean and suitable for human consumption.
4) Water is necessary not only for the survival of mankind but also for other species present on earth.
5) 21% of infectious diseases in India are caused by unsafe water intake and this situation has arisen due to lack of clean drinking water.
6) In view of the increasing population and high demand for clean water, it is important that we should start conserving water from today.
7) The United Nations has declared March 22 as "World Water Day" to make people aware of the value of fresh water and its harmful effects on the earth due to its absence.
8) It is observed that half a billion people all over the world face water crisis throughout the year.
9) After seeing the current state of available water on the planet, every single drop of water now needs to be saved.
10) Government and NGOs are spreading awareness about the importance of water but still more is needed.
The natural resources present on earth are in limited quantity. Life on earth won’t be possible if we exploit the natural resources like water and trees in abundance for our personal gain. Without water, it’s hard to imagine life on earth. Government, NGO’s, civil communities and citizens of nation should actively focus on methods of recycling the natural resources like water so as to develop sustainable future for our young generation.
The government has also launched various initiatives like National Water Mission for assessing the impact of the climate change on water resources. As an individual, we should always promote water conservation and preservation for the benefits of mankind and other living beings on earth.