Nature has garnered us with so many gifts and water is one of the most precious gifts that nature has endorsed us. Water plays crucial role in sustaining life on planet earth. Water is useful in many ways such as for drinking purpose, cooking the food, bathing, cleaning the utensils, washing clothes, washing car etc.
Almost 60 percent of freshwater is utilized for the agriculture purpose. Water has several health benefits too. It increases immunity, clears the toxins from the body and provides energy. Without water there won’t be any marine life also.
Nowadays continuous and rigorous exploitation of water has reduced the ground water level led to scarcity of water in cities and villages. It’s high time that we should realise the importance water in our day to day life for making the planet sustainable for future generations.
Ten Lines on Save Water Save Earth in English
We have provided ten lines on save water save earth in English. After reading these lines you will know that what is the most essential natural resource of planet earth, how much percent of earth is covered by water, which Indian states are prone to drought, what the people do in drought like situation, how we can save water and prevent water from getting wasted etc.
You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition. It will support your essay on save water save earth as well as related topic like description on save water save life, importance of saving water, conservation of water etc.
10 Lines on Save Water Save Earth – Set 1
1) Water is one of the most essential natural resources the mankind has got.
2) Almost 71 percent of the earth is covered with water but very less amount is available as fresh water.
3) We keep listening everyday about drought and water scarcity issues in many cities of India.
4) Newspapers, TVs, radios regularly show and announce the slogan of “Save Water-Save Life”.
5) We also know that water means life but in spite of that we regularly waste it.
6) Water is useful for variety of purposes in day to day life like bathing, cooking, drinking etc.
7) During summers, the problem of water scarcity becomes grave in states like Maharashtra, MP and Gujarat.
8) People either die or migrate from the places where water level has gone down.
9) When we waste water, we must try to think of those who go very long distance to bring water.
10) We must wisely use water and recycle the waste water so that others also could use it.
We have provided another set of ten lines on save water save earth. After going through the below lines you would come to know what are the factors responsible for reducing the ground water level, how can we save water, what are the steps through which we can increase the level of water table etc.
You can use these lines in your speeches and extempore in the school competitions. These lines will also increase your knowledge on save water save earth and it will also be very useful in your seminars as well as in your GK quiz competitions.
10 Lines on Save Water Save Earth – Set 2
1) Nature has given us lots of gifts and one of them is water which is considered as life giving as well as life saving resource.
2) We have so much water around us that we don’t feel any kind of scarcity but irony is that we do not regard its value in our life.
3) Clean and potable water is still a high privilege in rural India and the parts of India which are affected with scanty rainfall.
4) In drought prone areas, many people have to walk miles to collect water and store it for many days due to water scarcity.
5) On the contrary, we the city people are used to waste lots of water in our day to day life.
6) We waste water in our daily activities like bathing, cooking, drinking, washing clothes and utensils, cleaning our bikes and cars etc.
7) Big hotels, apartments and public buildings are always splashed with water fountains leading to wastage of large amount of water.
8) Deforestation, pollution of rivers and other water bodies and unplanned water management have led the water scarcity from villages to cities.
9) In order to save water we should give stress on planting more trees and try to make pollution free environment which will also benefits water bodies.
10) In order to stop water wastage, we must stop deforestation and make a proper plan of water management inside the city.
Another set of Ten Lines on Save Water Save Earth has been provided below for informing you about the ill-effects of depletion of fresh water resources by human activities at a large scale that will adversely affect the life on the earth and the nature.
Through these points you will know that how human activities have affected the water resources and wasted water that will become a cause of concern for the world.
10 Lines on Save Water Save Earth – Set 3
1) Our Mother Nature has given us many useful gifts and water is one of them.
2) We waste large amounts of water daily, we pollute water bodies, and we misuse this wonderful gift.
3) There are still many villages in this world where people walk many kilometers for fresh water daily.
4) We know that water is highly essential for our survival, yet we fail to prevent its misuse.
5) The result is that fresh water is becoming scarce day by day and this threatens our survival.
6) If we want to save water, then we also have to protect water resources.
7) Conservation of water will ensure the availability of fresh water for our future generations.
8) This will help maintain the survival of humans as well as other species on Earth and maintain the balance of the Earth's ecosystem.
9) If water is not available on Earth, it can become barren land like other planets in the solar system.
10) It is important that we make people aware of the ill effects of water scarcity and its effect on our planet and life.
His set of Ten Lines on Save Water Save Earth has been given in very simple words that will clear your concept more about the conservation of water is essential to save the planet earth.
This set of Ten Lines on Save Water Save Earth will provide you the knowledge that without water no life can be imagined on earth and you will know that how important the conservation of this resource is.
10 Lines on Save Water Save Earth – Set 4
1) We keep hearing everywhere that we should save water to keep the future safe, but we always take it lightly.
2) We need water from the time we wake up in the morning and until we sleep at night and use water in many ways.
3) Man wastes large amounts of water on a daily basis and it has now become one of the major concerns.
4) We have to understand the importance of water and also be aware of the problems related to its absence.
5) Our government and other awareness generating organizations have tried to educate us about the importance of water conservation.
6) If we do not take necessary steps in time, then soon we will face a severe shortage of water.
7) We must not forget that to save the earth we need to save water.
8) Water conservation should be a top priority for government officials and our citizens as well.
9) Without water the entire living kingdom would die and soon the earth would become barren.
10) We must teach our children and the younger generation about the importance of water conservation.
We all know that water is the life line of every living being and without water, life will cease to exist. We must realise the fact that though we can use water freely as it is the most abundant natural resource, but water comes with the huge cost of responsibility. The continuous exploitation of ground water for domestic purpose will definitely lead us to the extinction of fresh water. Many scientists and scholars have predicted that the next world war will take place for water. There is global campaign for saving water by creating awareness among the younger generation about the importance of water preservation else no life on earth would survive in future.