Innovative technologies, services, processes, and products are developed by engineers. In the making of the infrastructure of the society, country, or the world, the engineers play an important role. Their creativity, self-discipline, Technical skills, Communication, etc. help building and growth of a nation in various fields. Engineers use scientific and mathematical ideas to produce cost-effective solutions to technical challenges. So we can say the Engineers are the backbone of the infrastructure for any country. So it is also important to dedicate a day to the engineers of the country.
In the memory of Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya, our nation remembers the contributions of Sir MV and all the engineers every year on National Engineer’s Day. Here are some points to know about National Engineer’s Day.
Ten Lines on National Engineer’s Day in English
1) Every year 15 September is observed as Engineer's Day in India.
2) It is the day which commemorates the great engineer Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya Ji.
3) He was born on the 15th of September in 1861.
4) Across the country, the celebration of Engineer’s Day is held in schools and colleges.
5) Engineer’s Day is also celebrated on different dates in different countries.
6) Every year it is celebrated with a theme.
7) The theme for 2021 is – ‘’Engineering for A Healthy Planet- Celebrating the UNESCO Engineering Report.’’
8) On 15th September 1968, the first National Engineer’s Day was celebrated in India.
9) Students dress up like their ideal engineer in some institutions on this day.
10) Sir M. Visvesvaraya died in 1962.
1) Engineers Day in India is celebrated every 15th of September in memory of great Engineer Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya.
2) This year 2021 India will celebrate 53rd Engineers Day.
3) Sir MV was awarded with the Bharat Ratna in 1955.
4) Sir MV was known as the ‘Father of Modern Mysore’.
5) Engineering Colleges organize various cultural events on Engineers’ Day.
6) Speeches and Debates are conducted this day.
7) National Engineer’s Day is the day to thank all the engineers for their valuable efforts towards the growth of the country.
8) This day motivates students on the scope of engineering.
9) Engineers are the backbone of the infrastructure of any country.
10) Glad to know, today India introduces the maximum number of engineers in the field of technology to the world.
Today, technology is tremendously reliant on a man's every minor demand. The world is now driven by technologies. Engineers use technology to usher in a new era of globalization. Engineers have made our life very simple and easy and are working daily to take the technologies and innovation to a new height.