Ratan Tata is one of the few industrialists in India who has made his place in the hearts of all due to his qualities. Reading about him is not less than an honour for us. We have created some sets of 10 lines on Ratan Tata below. You should check them. They will definitely inspire you.
Ten Lines on Ratan Tata in English
1) Ratan Ji has devoted his whole life for his country.
2) He is known for being a man of words, focus and commitment.
3) He was once misbehaved by Bill Ford (Chairman of Ford) when he had gone to sell Tata Motors in 1999.
4) Later in 2008, He bought two subsidiaries Land Rover & Jaguar of Ford Motor Company.
5) He has gone to America to study Architecture in Cornell University College of Architecture.
6) Although he is the son of a very rich family, he lives in simplicity and is very down to earth in nature.
7) He used to wash kitchenware in hotels during his studies in America.
8) Tata always says – “None can destroy iron but its own rust can! Likewise none can destroy a person, but his own mindset can”.
9) When Tata was 10 years old, his parents got divorced and separated.
10) Ratan Tata is also known for his charitable deeds, he always stands up for his country during bad times.
1) Ratan Tata is fond of books and reading.
2) He is also a very proficient pilot.
3) On Dec 28, 2021 he resigned from Tata Groups as chairman.
4) After Ratan Tata, Cyrus Misteri was posted as Chairman of the Tata Group.
5) He loves animals, especially dogs, very much.
6) In Bombay House (HQ of Tata Group), he made a special dog kennel for caring stray dogs.
7) He is also fond of cars; he has so many luxurious cars including Ferrari California, Maserati Quattroporte, Jaguar F-Type, etc.
8) Spending his 21 golden years in Tata Group, he took Tata Group to the pinnacle of success.
9) Profit of the Tata Group has increased by 40% under the guidance of Ratan Tata.
10) Even being a heritor of the Tata Family, he faced so many ups and downs during his life.
Set – 3
1) Ratan Tata is an Indian Industrialist and also a philanthropist.
2) He had born on 28 December 1937 in Bombay, then presidency of the British Government.
3) He completed graduation from Riverdale Country School, New York City in 1955.
4) After returning to India, he joined Tata Groups in 1962.
5) He became the Director of National Radio and Electronics and increased the market share of the company.
6) He became the chairman of Tata Groups in 1991.
7) Even after being so successful, Ratan Tata is still unmarried.
8) On 28 December 2012, he resigned from his power and responsibilities in Tata Groups.
9) He has received many Indian and foreign awards and recognitions.
10) More than the business activities, he has been seen active in philanthropic activities.
Set – 4
1) Ratan Tata is a Zoroastrian and currently living in Mumbai.
2) His grand-father Jamsetji Tata had founded the Tata Groups.
3) He was appointed the chairman of Tata Groups on the recommendation of JRD Tata.
4) He donates about 75% of his income for social causes.
5) It was Tata Steel from where he had started his career.
6) He launched Tata Nano Car for middle-class people on 21 January 2007.
7) He spent a 21 years’ career in Tata Groups.
8) He got the International Distinguished Achievements Award in 2005.
9) He got Padma Bhushan and Padma Vibhushan in 2000 and 2008 respectively.
10) He was about to marry four times but could not because of some reason.
Ratan Tata has received worldwide fame and admiration for his dedication towards social services. His business skill reflects the growth of his industry under his leadership. He is a true human being with morals and ethics.