“Har Ghar Tiranga” is a campaign initiated under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.
Flags represent the pride and honor of a country. It is of much importance. India has a tricolor flag which every Indian citizen love and respects. The three colors in the flag have separate importance. It makes every Indian feel proud. To spread the love and respect for the flag throughout the nation, a special campaign is launched under the name “Har Ghar Tiranga”. Let’s discuss this event in detail.
Ten Lines on Har Ghar Tiranga in English
Here, I’m providing 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Har Ghar Tiranga campaign in form of sets in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. This topic is useful for students of all classes as well as those preparing for competitive exams. These lines will also be helpful for all the curious citizens of India who wanted to know about this campaign in detail.
10 Lines on Har Ghar Tiranga
1) Har Ghar Tiranga is a campaign launched in India.
2) It is initiated to celebrate ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’.
3) Its goal is to invoke patriotism among citizens.
4) It aims to spread awareness regarding the Indian flag.
5) People can also participate virtually in this campaign.
6) In this campaign, people are requested to hoist flags on 13 to 15 August 2022.
7) On the occasion of National Flag Day, PM Narendra Modi announced this campaign.
8) This campaign will honor our national flag.
9) The honorable Home Minister approved this program.
10) It aims to inspire Indians everywhere to hoist the national flag in their homes.
10 Lines and Sentences on Har Ghar Tiranga
1) This movement is launched by the central government to mark the 75th Independence Day.
2) According to the PM, this movement will deepen our connection to the national flag.
3) It will help to connect personally with the flag.
4) This campaign will be a tribute to all the freedom fighters.
5) Hoisting the national flag at home will show our nation’s commitment.
6) This campaign will also remind the responsibilities of an Indian citizen.
7) Many competitions will be organized under this campaign.
8) Winners of each competition will receive attractive trophies, cash prizes, and certificates.
9) Participants may receive e-certificates through MyGov.
10) To promote this campaign, a website has been developed by the government.
5 Lines on Har Ghar Tiranga
1) This campaign falls under the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.
2) It is an initiative by the Indian Government.
3) In this campaign, the flag will be hoisted from 13 - 15 August.
4) This campaign will also honor freedom fighters.
5) It will raise respect for the national flag.
20 Lines on Har Ghar Tiranga
1) The Har Ghar Tiranga abhiyan is initiated by the Government of India under the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.
2) The Har Ghar Tiranga campaign will mark the 75 years of freedom that is 76th Independence Day of India 2022.
3) PM Narendra Modi announced this campaign on 22 July 2022 (National Flag Day).
4) This campaign was approved by the Home Minister who oversees all the events under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.
5) It urges people to hoist the national flag at home from 13th to 15th August 2022.
6) It aims to inspire Indians everywhere to hoist the national flag.
7) In contrast to the formal relationship with the flag, it will help to connect personally.
8) For every Indian, the tricolor flag symbolizes pride.
9) This campaign represents our commitment to nation-building.
10) As a symbol of national integrity, it represents people's hope and aspiration.
11) The major goal of this initiative is to create a sense of patriotism among the population.
12) In this program, Indians are encouraged to display the national flag without restrictions.
13) Additionally, the Flag Code of India, 2002 is amended to permit the use of all kinds of materials.
14) Tricolors can now be hoisted in the open and by members of the public day and night.
15) It is expected to involve over 100 crore people in this campaign.
16) There is also an opportunity to ‘Pin a Flag’ virtually at harghartiranga.com, and to post a ‘Selfie with Flag’ there.
17) The certificate will also be given to citizens hoisting the flag from 13 August 2022 to 15 August 2022.
18) During these three days, more than 20 crore national flags will be flown on top of houses.
19) It requests everyone to follow the Flag Code of India and maintain the highest level of respect for national honor.
20) To provide citizens with all the necessary information regarding this campaign, officials have launched a portal on rashtragaan.in.
The “Har Ghar Tiranga” campaign is expected to take patriotism to a whole new level. Various celebrations and events are organized under the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav. It is a pride moment for the entire Indian citizen. As responsible and patriotic citizens, we should celebrate the 75 years of Independence by contributing our part.
I hope the above given lines on Har Ghar Tiranga will be helpful in understanding this campaign more deeply.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions on Har Ghar Tiranga
Ans. Registration must be completed by 5 August 2022.
Ans. The official site of Har Ghar Tiranga is harghartiranga.com
Independence Day of India 2022
Paragraph on Independence Day of India
10 lines on Importance of Independence Day