India commemorates its independence on the 15th of August every year. It is a grand occasion calling for impressive celebrations throughout the country that inspires sentiments of nationalism and patriotism. Whole of India seems to be brightly painted in the three primary colors of its national flag on its Independence Day 2022.
Ten Lines on 76th Independence Day of India 2022
I have provided below some sets of 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on 76th Independence Day of India 2022 for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Also, we have given video on Independence Day and text images on Independence Day to help you. You can read and select the one that is best for you:
10 Lines on Independence Day
1) We celebrate Independence Day on 15th August of every year.
2) Independence Day in India is a national holiday.
3) It commemorates the nation’s struggle for freedom.
4) It reminds us of the sacrifices of the freedom fighters.
5) Every state and Union Territory celebrates it with much enthusiasm and enjoyment.
6) The Prime Minister of India unfurls the flag from ramparts of Red Fort followed by the National Anthem.
7) President addresses the nation on the eve of Independence Day.
8) In states Chief Ministers unfurls the flag followed by parades and cultural processions.
9) All TV channels broadcast patriotic songs and movies throughout the day.
10) It is one of the greatest festivals of democracy.
10 Lines and Sentences on Independence Day
1) Independence Day of India evokes feelings of nationalism and brotherhood among the citizens of India.
2) Unlike other festivals, Independence Day is celebrated throughout the country in all the states and UTs of India.
3) People of India pay tribute to the fallen war heroes and freedom fighters.
4) Hoisting Tricolour and singing the national anthem is at the apex of the celebrations.
5) The Presidential address on the eve of Independence Day is thought-provoking and inspirational for the people of India.
6) The whole nation watches the Indian Prime Minister hoisting the National Flag on Lahori Gate at Red Fort in New Delhi.
7) 21 Gun Salute and a march-past by the armed Para-military forces is the main attraction.
8) Similar events are held in other states and UTs of India, with complete participation of the people.
9) In the United States, the day is observed as ‘India Day’ by the Indians residing there.
10) People of India adorn the Tricolour in their houses, tabletops, vehicles, etc.
5 Lines on Independence Day
1) Independence Day is a national festival in India.
2) 15th of August every year strongly fills us with patriotism.
3) The Indian Defence services conduct parade on the day.
4) Doordarshan telecasts the complete show all over the country.
5) It is the Celebration of Freedom from the cruelty of the British Government.
5 Sentences on Independence Day
1) 15 August 1947 is the date of freedom from The British Rule after 200 long years.
2) Jawahar Lal Nehru was the first PM to unfurl the Indian flag after independence.
3) PM hoisting the Indian flag from the Red Fort is the tradition of this national Festival.
4) All the states and union territories of India observe this day.
5) Schools and Colleges also conduct flag hoisting ceremonies and cultural programs by the students.
20 Lines on Independence Day
1) We celebrate our Independence Day to commemorate the independence of India from British rule.
2) Independence Day exhibits the power of nationalism and unity.
3) It reminds us of the dawn of the new India, free from British rule.
4) It reminds us of the pain and the struggle of our great leaders in achieving freedom.
5) This is the day when we pay homage and honor the freedom fighters, who sacrificed their lives for our freedom.
6) It also helps to showcase the country’s social, political and economic developments to the world.
7) The Prime Minister of India hoists the national flag and addresses the nation from the ramparts of the Red Fort.
8) The whole of India celebrates Independence Day by hoisting the national flag.
9) People conduct various cultural programs to pay tribute to the heroes of the freedom struggle.
10) Every Indian celebrates the day irrespective of the difference of caste and religion under the hood of our National Flag.
11) Independence Day is the most important celebration of the Indian calendar.
12) The Prime Minister, on this day, addresses the entire nation from the Red Fort.
13) Many institutions and organizations also conduct flag hoisting ceremonies in different parts of the country.
14) We can easily listen to patriotic songs on TV and Radio everywhere.
15) Children of very small ages dress up like our freedom fighters and present their touching and inspiring stories through the act.
16) Flag hoisting and then singing our National Anthem fills us with a sense of pride and great delight.
17) Indian Independence is a remark of the bravery of Indian soldiers and freedom fighters.
18) In north India, people celebrate the day, especially by flying tri-colored kites.
19) People decorate their houses, streets, schools with Indian national flags to show their Patriotism.
20) Many other countries observe 15 August as 'India Day'.
Independence Day is a day of national significance. It is a national festival signifying India’s cultural and communal unity. It is also an occasion to remember those great men and women who have lost their lives in the service of the nation and to uphold its freedom.