Independence Day is one of the greatest festivals of India. It is a festival which is celebrated across the whole country to commemorate the sacrifices and struggles of our freedom fighters. Celebrated on the 15th August every year it reminds us of the beginning of a new dawn of an independent era free from any external oppression.
Ten Lines on Independence Day Celebration in India in English
The 10 lines given below summarizes the Independence Day celebrations in India. These lines will cater the need of someone who is looking to know more about Independence Day and to write an essay or to prepare a speech to be delivered on Independence Day in the schools or colleges. You can incorporate these points in your writing and can get appreciation from your teachers and audiences. Please go through the below 10 lines on Independence Day Celebrations:
10 Lines on Independence Day Celebration - 1
1) Independence Day is Celebrated on 15th August every Year across the Nation.
2) It is celebrated in the National Capital at huge level to commemorate the struggle of freedom fighters.
3) It is marked with the unfurling of National Flag and singing of National Anthem “Jana Gan Man”.
4) Prime Minister of India unfurls the tricolor “National Flag” at Lal Quila.
5) On the eve of Independence Day the president of country addresses the Nation.
6) Presence of all the Government employees is compulsory on the occasion.
7) Children actively participate in the celebration in schools and colleges.
8) Loud sound of music playing National Anthem is a common sight on the day.
9) Each and every Indian citizen celebrates freedom in their own way.
10) Patriotic movies and songs are transmitted on the TV channels whole day.
We have also provided an additional set of the 10 lines on the topic so that you get more option to choose the points which are more relevant for your essays, paragraph recitation or speeches. Incorporating these lines in your writing will definitely help you to earn accolades from your audiences. So go through the below lines and enhance your writing:
10 Lines on Independence Day Celebration - 2
1) Independence Day is celebrated on 15th August every year to mark the independence of India from the British rule in 1947.
2) The President of India addresses the nation on the eve of the Independence Day on 14th
3) The Prime Minister of India hoist national flag and addresses the nation from the ramparts of Red Fort.
4) Schools, colleges, private and public offices also hoist national flag and pay homage to the freedom fighters.
5) Various competitions, dramas, skits, plays etc. based on the freedom struggle are conducted in schools and colleges.
6) Many cultural programmes are organized across the nation to remember the heroic deeds of our freedom fighters.
7) Children celebrate the Independence Day with great pride and honor carrying small flags in their hands.
8) Many schools organize ethnic wear competition in which children dress up as freedom fighters and give their stage performances.
9) Patriotic songs are played everywhere at the schools, colleges, radios, televisions etc.
10) 15th August is observed as a national holiday and a scent of patriotism flows in the air.
Independence Day is celebrated in India on a larger scale especially in schools, colleges and government offices. People from all walks of life celebrate Independence Day with great patriotism and enthusiasm. On this joyous day we must remind ourselves of the sacrifices by our fellow brothers to attain Independence for India and must work towards the development and prosperity of Nation shedding our differences.