Everybody waits for the holidays. Elders wait for getting relief from the job, while students wait to have a trip for some interesting and entertaining spots. A Zoo is probably the first place that a kid or child would like to visit during his holidays or vacations. What is the Zoo? What are its uses? Let's learn all about it through the sets of 10 lines that we have prepared and provided below.
Ten Lines on Zoo
1) A zoo is a place where many animals, especially the wild ones, live in enclosed boundaries.
2) People with families love to visit the zoo to see the animals.
3) The zoo is a short name for ‘Zoological Garden’ or ‘Zoological Park’.
4) The zoological garden is associated with the term ‘zoology’ which means the study of the animals.
5) ‘Animal Safari’ is one of the most famous activities where visitors can drive inside and can watch and feed the animals.
6) There are 1000 zoos all over the world, and 80 % of them are inside the cities.
7) Zoos can look like a jail to the animals, but on the other hand, they provide shelter to them.
8) The zoos are to preserve endangered species and provide them with shelters to live and breed.
9) Sanctuaries are the reserve places spread in hectares where animals can live, roam and move freely like their natural habitat.
10) Animals in zoos often show different behaviours which are not common.
1) A zoo is an artificial habitat in which animals live as a display to the visitors.
2) Climatic conditions of zoos are not always beneficial for the animals.
3) Zoos are mainly for entertainment and recreational purpose for the children and their families.
4) Zoos keep the animals in safe custody, away from poachers.
5) Animals in the zoo are also useful for future research and educational purpose.
6) “Animal Theme Park” consists of an amusement park and a zoo which serves as entertainment and commercial purpose.
7) Some critics say that animals should not be captivated because, in the zoo, they are like an exhibition item rather than a living being.
8) Large animals can’t breed, grow, move or live properly as there is very limited space available in zoos.
9) While visiting a Zoo, we should not tease or misbehave with animals.
10) Zoo authorities should check that no person can enter premises of animals.
1) A zoo is a facility which houses various animals in enclosures.
2) Various species of herbivorous, carnivorous, birds, reptiles and fishes etc. live in the zoo.
3) Inside, the zoo has a network of roads and walkways, passing through animal’s cages and enclosures.
4) The modern zoo provides a near-natural habitat and best medical care to the animals.
5) Zoos play a significant role in protecting endangered species by providing a safe environment.
6) Zoo also provides an opportunity to study an animal’s habits and health.
7) The zoo is operated by well-trained staff and officials who ensure the safety and health of the animals.
8) Today many large, as well as small, cities across the globe have zoos of various areas.
9) Sometimes a zoo houses nearly extinct species of animals, birds or reptiles.
10) The modern zoo also has recreational activities for entertaining visitors and small children.
1) A zoo is a concealed large area which houses animals, birds and reptiles of different species.
2) A zoo is a good source of entertainment for an urban family, especially for the children.
3) Zoo provides an opportunity for the otherwise isolated families to connect to the fauna of their nation.
4) Zoos bridge the human-animal divide and make humans more sensible towards protecting animals.
5) Species of animals and birds live longer in captivity hence zoos have an important role to play.
6) A zoo is a place where one can see species, which impossible to spot outside.
7) Zoo’s concealed environment provides much better survival chances to the newborn than in the wild.
8) Zoo provides a reserve population of extinct or endangered species of rare animals and birds.
9) Species declared extinct outside live in the safe environment of a zoo.
10) The zoo makes humans more considerate towards animals by providing an opportunity for visualization.
The zoo is for the recreational purpose where a person can go with his family and watch animals felling wildlife beauty because everyone can't go to the jungle. Nowadays, many sanctuaries and animal safaris have also come up. They take you in between those animals and provide the feel of jungle and wildlife. ‘World Wildlife Day’ on 3rd March and ‘National Wildlife Day’ on 4th September are dedicated for preservation and protection of animals.