'Youth' is such a word that we often hear in our day to day life. This word has a broad meaning, and we can often hear this word in political matters. Some sets of 10 lines that we have created and provided below will give you a complete idea of the word 'Youth'. So let's read them right now.
Ten Lines on Youth
1) Youth is a time in a person’s life when that person is young.
2) As per the UN, youth is in the age group of 15 to 24 years.
3) We can identify a youth who has vigour, zeal and zest, agility, creative and innovative thinking and tendency to change the world.
4) Youth must be decisive, fearless of taking risks and decisions, brave, goal-oriented, kind and humble.
5) A youth creates a positive and encouraging atmosphere in his/her group.
6) If a young person tries to get involved in work, he wants to meet new people and make new friends.
7) A youth remains the same person; his attitude doesn’t change on influence.
8) He connects and gets in touch with everybody with enthusiasm, passion, encouragement as everybody can give their contribution.
9) He is knowledgeable and keeps all the necessary information regarding, before starting any work.
10) He must be optimistic, positive and cheerful as he must know life is a game of ups and downs.
1) India has more than 50 % of the population of youth who are under the age of 25 years.
2) More than 65 % of the youth are in India under 35 years of age.
3) Among world youth population, India tops in the list of having the number of youths with approximately 600 million.
4) Among the internet user population, 75 % of that population comes under 35 years of age.
5) The general elections of 2014 had 150 million new voters.
6) Despite having good colleges and universities, we run short on resources to make youths educated and employable.
7) Today’s youth is scared and insecure about the future with the quality and condition of his life.
8) The youth of today’s world has become materialistic.
9) Social media has also distracted the youth of India.
10) Internet, social media and movies have affected the mind of youth negatively, for quick money they commit a crime.
1) Youth is the most productive part of a population
2) Youth is like a storehouse of ebullience, energy and liveliness.
3) It is youth that decides the shape of the future of its nation.
4) Youth can be the power of the nation if they get proper education and facilities.
5) The best use of youth’s energy is to employ it in some productive works.
6) The discipline and right mindset can lead the youth to mount the height of success.
7) Proper nutrition and exercise are very necessary for youth to maintain their energy.
8) A strong nation is the result of honest and committed youth.
9) Indian population consists of about 65% youth.
10) Nothing but the skill and potential of youth can help the nation grow faster.
1) Youth is the most learning and productive age or period of a human’s life.
2) Youth play the most important role in the development of the nation.
3) Being a youth means being full of desire to explore new things and research about them.
4) Youth employed in the right direction can make their nation the leader of the world.
5) Youth must learn to live in discipline and allegiance.
6) Lack of education and employment can lead the youth towards some destructive works.
7) Parents and teachers can help the youth to become a good human being.
8) Nothing must value more than time for youth.
9) The government should always work on empowering the youth by launching different programmes.
10) Although the Indian government is working much to empower youth, there is a long distance to go.
Youth is the lifeline of any country, which can create, make and shape a new world. If youth gets involved in nation-building, they can make our India great. The problem is that we are unable to handle our youth properly. They will respond to us equally if we respond to them with a sense of love and affection. There was a special message from Swami Vivekananda to the youth of India, “Arise, Awake and stop not until the goal is achieved”.