Youths are "Muscles of iron" and "Nerves of steel". Young men and women with new ideas, energy, strength, and enthusiasm have the power to challenge the injustice and corruption as well as the courage to make certain changes in the society, the nation and the world.
It was the power of the youth which had presented the the ideals, sacrifices, abdications in 20th century which had supported Congress (Indian freedom struggle) to bring consciousness and run movements during the freedom struggle. A nation can prosper if the youth of that nation have been directed positively.
But due to decreasing values and a downfall in education the behaviour of youth now-a-days is decreasing. It is true that their underdeveloped brain and a passion to do anything bring them into unfavorable circumstance, but if they are taught positively, guided accordingly, and given a chance, they will prove themselves worthy for the nation.
It is true that youth is highly sensitive to the external influences. But it doesn't mean that youth are merely destructive, and believe in terrorism and murder. The truth behind this is that youth are frustrated by the system either it is social or government organisations. In last two decades they have opportunities and they proved themselves in their respective endeavors.
Ten Lines on Youth - the Endless Energy in English
In the following ten points we will see the endless power of youth, their power, energy, and enthusiasm about their work and environment. How can a country will get its maximum progress, how it become prosperous if only it employs its youth in a positive way. This will be useful for students to write short notes, essays, articles, and other school assignments.
10 Lines on Youth - The Endless Energy - Set 1
1) The Youth are filled with great creative energy and the positive potential and have a power to accept any challenge with a collective consciousness.
2) We need to educate the Youth from mother's lap till the end of their education. A positive Youth brings happiness and prosperity to their family, society and the nation.
3) There is a need to teach them the three essential P's - Purity, Patience, and perseverance.
4) Purity of thought, Patience in the dynamic form and focus on the area of improvement, perseverance to perform on usual time will make the youth power for the nation.
5) It is the stage of life full of vigour, enthusiasm, spirit, and feeling. They must be educated so that they can employ their knowledge in the right direction in the upliftment of the upcoming generations.
6) The only qualification for the youngsters to fill them with the ability to 'feel'. If they feel good in their life they will never deviate from their path and they will work for the society and nation.
7) There is a need to channelize the energy of youth in an appropriate direction; otherwise they easily get deviated from their path.
8) The youth must be encouraged in quest of justice for common advantage.
9) Youth have their own behaviour and are easily attracted to unfair practices; therefore, love, care and proper guidance are required for their better future.
10) Youth power can be used to end poverty, inequalities, and climate change in global level turning the collective power of the Youth towards these causes.
Here we are providing you another ten Lines on the Youth-the endless energy in very simple words. These important points may helpful for making notes, writing essays, articles for the junior classes in their given assignments.
10 Lines on Youth - The Endless Energy - Set 2
1) Youth are able to do any work with their maximum strength, willingness, and enthusiasm.
2) There are many examples of the past in which the youth played a significant role in the changes in the society and the world.
3) An old generation person tries to find the solution of a problem traditionally, whereas if it is given to a youth, he tries to find the solution in a new innovative way.
4) It is a duty of present generation to prepare their youth to able to face the difficulties by the providing better education and health.
5) Nation should take a collective measure to ensure that the youth gets proper education along with the inheritance culture during their studies.
6) They should be taught the love towards their country as well as the respect towards the elders and the society.
7) Their energy should be engaged in such a way that they had to think for their own development with the prosperity of the people and the society.
8) The energy of youth should be employed in the service, security, honour and development; to make the nation powerful and developed.
9) The Youth may become aggressive and violent if they are not taught good lessons and can be prove to be a waste and a problem for the society and the nation.
10) The government should be responsible to give them good academics and opportunities of employment to make them useful to the nation.
We have presented below a new set of Ten Lines on Youth that will provide you some information about the youth and their behaviour. Through these special points you will know that what is their thinking about their life and relation with the society; as well as you will also know that how can they use the unlimited energy in the positive kind of work. Since all students are in their youth age, hence this set of Ten Lines on Youth will provide them to know about their abilities and responsibility towards the nation and society.
10 Lines on Youth - The Endless Energy - Set 3
1) A youth is one who is no longer a child and remains to enter adulthood.
2) At this age, most youth have the curiosity and excitement of a young child and the knowledge of an adult.
3) The future of a country depends on its youth.
4) There should be great emphasis on properly nurturing children so that they turn into a responsible youth.
5) The word youth is often associated with vivacity, joy, enthusiasm and passion.
6) This is because people belonging to the younger generation are full of life.
7) They are ready to learn new things and explore the world.
8) They are high on energy and do not want to conform to the customs and traditions set by earlier generations.
9) The youth try to apply logic to everything and question the radical thinking of elders.
10) The Indian population comprises about 65% of the youth in the present time.
Another set of Ten Lines on Youth has been provided below for the perusal of the avid readers that will give you the importance of youth for a country or nation. Through these points you can explore the thoughts of youth towards many aspects of the life. You will also know that what they should have to do for their growth as well the enhancement of their society and the nation.
This set of Ten Lines on Youth also help the youth to know about their special responsibility in future that have to be performed in a better way to make their life successful. They get inspired by these facts and try to do some special and important things to put an example for the upcoming generations.
10 Lines on Youth - The Endless Energy - Set 4
1) Youth are an integral part of any country.
2) Youth refers to the generation that is yet to enter adulthood but is no longer in its infancy stage.
3) Modern youth or today's youth is quite different from earlier generations.
4) There has been a tremendous change in the ideologies and culture of the youth.
5) One reason for the change in mindset and culture is the influence of Western culture and the other is the increasing progress in technology.
6) The younger generation today wants to learn new things and explore the world.
7) Today's youth is self-confident and wants to do everything through social media.
8) The young generation has a lot of responsibilities towards the country.
9) The youth of India need to learn from the thoughts of Vivekananda and follow his path, only then they can build a better India.
10) If the youth of a country wakes up and gets involved in creative works, then nothing can stop that country from becoming prosperous and advanced.
As we see above the role of Youth is very important for a society as well as the nation. If they are handled carefully with affection; with their vigour, enthusiasm, and endurance, they will play a vital role in the development of the country. The unlimited energy if used in a positive way may bring happiness and prosperity.