National Youth Day is celebrated on the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda all over India in the educational institutes, schools, government organization and NGO’s with great enthusiasm and passion. Every year, National Youth Day Celebration inspires younger generation to come up with the innovative ideas and plans to make India a developed nation.Youths use various social media platforms to share the blog on the teachings and philosophies of Swami Vivekananda so that people can implement them in their own life and can work towards the development of society and nation at large.
Ten Lines on National Youth Day in English
We have provided 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on National Youth Day in English of Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. After reading these lines you may know everything about National Youth Day. You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition.
10 Lines on National Youth Day
1) 12th January is celebrated as ‘National Youth day’ every year to mark the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda.
2) In 1984, the government of India declared 12th January as a ‘National Youth Day’ since then we are celebrating it every year.
3) The main aim to celebrate the National Youth Day is to encourage the youths to learn the ideals and teachings of Vivekananda and implement them in their lives.
4) Celebration of National Youth Day plays huge importance in country like India which has more than 60% population as youths.
5) National Youth Day is celebrated all over India in schools and colleges by organizing conventions, youth fests, yoga, speeches, sports and music competitions.
6) On the occasion of National Youth Day, colleges conduct group discussions and debates on life of Swami Vivekananda.
7) On 12th January many NGO’s and government organization celebrate the national youth day by conducting social and developmental activities.
8) Government conducts live telecast of special programs, news, interviews of successful leaders on various channels to motivate youth across the nation.
9) In schools, teachers teach lessons of unity, leadership, dedication and hard work in order to inspire students to achieve their goals.
10) Famous quote of Swami Vivekananda-“Arise! Awake! and stop not until the goal is reached” acts as biggest encouragement for youths in their challenging times.
10 Lines and Sentences on National Youth Day
1) National Youth Day commemorates the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda to bring youths from diverse background together.
2) It also reminds us about the sacrifices made by the freedom fighters who guided India towards freedom from British rule.
3) National Youth Day gives an opportunity to students to know more about the great teachings of Swami Vivekananda.
4) Ramakrishna Mission, an NGO founded by Vivekananda celebrates the National Youth Day with full of enthusiasm and passion.
5) People donate blood in Blood Donation Camps under the banner of the NGO on National Youth Day.
6) National Youth Festival is organised for a period of five days i.e. 12th January to 16th January across various cities of India.
7) Youth Festival is celebrated with an aim to spread the spiritual harmony, peace and brotherhood among the youths.
8) The list of activities being organized during youth festival includes martial arts, exhibitions, seminars and fun programmes.
9) The youth festival is celebrated with a theme giving message to the younger generation of modern India.
10) Some of the popular themes given during the celebration of youth festival were “Sabse Pehle Bharat”,”Youth for Drugs Free India”,” Celebrating Unity in Diversity”, “Youth for Digital India”, “Sankalp se Siddhi” etc.
5 Lines on National Youth Day
1) It is celebrated on 12 January in India.
2) It marks the birthday of Swami Vivekananda.
3) The day promotes the ideologies of Vivekananda.
4) Many schools conduct rallies on this day.
5) The government and NGOs organize several activities.
20 Lines on National Youth Day
1) In India, "National Youth Day" is celebrated every year on 12th January, the day the great Indian philosopher, Swami Vivekananda was born.
2) Swami Vivekananda was a saint and a true patriot of India.
3) The teachings of Swami Vivekananda are the greatest philosophical asset of the country.
4) The purpose of declaring youth day on the date of birth of this philosophical preacher is to inculcate these sacred ideals in the coming generation.
5) National Youth Day is celebrated with great reverence for Swami Vivekananda at the headquarters of Ramakrishna Math as well as their branch centers.
6) Mangal Aarti, Meditation, Devotional songs, religious discourse and Sandhya Aarti etc. are organized on this day in different places.
7) National Youth Day is celebrated with great enthusiasm in almost all educational institutions, schools, colleges in the country.
8) To inspire the Indian youth, lectures and writings are also done by the students related to the thoughts of Swami Vivekananda.
9) To encourage their inner soul, to promote trust, life, art, education among the youth, various other programs are also presented by people into and outside the country.
10) Swami Vivekananda had taken many steps for youth, therefore, on Youth Day many types of competitions are also organized in the schools and colleges.
11) National Youth Day is celebrated in India with full enthusiasm on 12th January every year to inspire the youth of the country.
12) This day is celebrated to commemorate the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda as National Youth Day all across the country.
13) The main objective of this celebration is to create a better future of the youth by motivating them through the life and thoughts of Swami Vivekananda.
14) His birthday is celebrated as National Youth Day because he has not only inspired people with his spiritual thoughts and philosophy but has made India proud all over the world.
15) On the occasion of National Youth Day, schools and colleges organize various activities including games, seminars, essay-writing, and other competitions.
16) Apart from this, lectures and writings related to the thoughts of Swami Vivekananda are also done by the students on this occasion to inspire the Indian youth.
17) The program of National Youth Day begins by remembering the outstanding works of Swami Vivekananda and placing flowers on his statue.
18) The thoughts, philosophy and teaching of Swami Vivekananda are great cultural and traditional assets of India.
19) In Swami Vivekananda's ideals and thoughts, there is power and glory that fills the youth of the country with consciousness and infuses new energy and positivity in them.
20) The theme of National Youth Day 2020 is “Channelizing Youth Power for Nation Building”.
Youths are the future of India and guiding them through ideals and philosophies of Swami Vivekananda would not only help to achieve their goals in life but also would take India on the path of progress and development. Celebrating “National Youth Day” every year with a unique theme on younger generation is the best way to lead our national assets (young population) from traditional and cultural point of view.
10 Lines on Youth
10 Lines on Role of Youth in Nation Building
10 Lines on Youth - the Endless Energy