Youths are the future citizen of our country which represent a highly dynamic, energetic and highly ambitious population of India. It is said that when the youth unite, they can change the direction of the wind, they have the power to change the government as well as the system, whether it is a political or social system. The capacity of a nation can be best guessed by analyzing the population of youth in a country, it proves how young a country is.
Government must tap the potential of youth into constructive and productive ways by which the purpose of nation-building can be achieved. Youth energy is the most powerful element for any country and if it is channelized properly then it could do wonders to the country.
Ten Lines on Role of Youth in Nation Building in English
We have provided 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Role of Youth in Nation Building in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exams as well as in the school competitions. It will also be very helpful to write few lines, some sentences, facts about Role of Youth in Nation Building, etc.
10 Lines on Role of Youth in Nation Building
1) The importance of a country is known by its people, intelligence, and work.
2) Nation-building means engaging all people in the progress of the country.
3) The future and the current condition of a nation lies in the hands of youth.
4) Youth of our country India is the future of our nation.
5) Youth represent the most dynamic and energetic section of the population.
6) Youth is the age where there is a will for creativity and to do something new.
7) The objective and planning of development can be best completed by the youth.
8) Youth are more enthusiastic and energetic and they can change the destiny of a nation.
9) A nation develops easily when its youth become educated and employed.
10) For dynamic change youth need freedom of speech, expression and thought.
10 Lines and Sentences on Role of Youth in Nation Building
1) Youths of our country are the future of our nation and they represent the most dynamic and energetic population of India.
2) Youth constitutes a major portion of the population of India and the average age of the youth in India is approximately 35 years.
3) Such a major portion of the population of the youth in our country plays an important role in the field of development.
4) The determination, dedication, and energy with which youths work make them the most capable citizens of the country.
5) There are three main elements that decide the fate of a nation and those are a good education, sufficient employment and empowerment.
6) A nation develops with consistency when the youth of the nation gets good education with ample job opportunities.
7) We should know that youth are not only the future citizen of our country but also the potent leaders of our nation in the future.
8) To ensure the participation of the youth in national development, the youth must get support from their parents and society.
9) Youth must fulfill some duties and responsibilities towards their nation instead of blaming others.
10) Youth should be more vocal about the problems in society by forming groups and protesting against the administrations and highlighting it in the media.
5 Lines on Role of Youth in Nation Building
1) Youth are the pillars of the country.
2) India has several youths.
3) Youths help in the growth of the nation.
4) Youth are the country’s future.
5) Youths make a nation stronger.
20 Lines on Role of Youth in Nation Building
1) India has the most number of youth in the world.
2) Youth are the nation builder of our society as well as the country.
3) A country’s greatest asset is its youth.
4) Youth are the future of a country.
5) Youth has the power to make or break a country.
6) In every field, the engagement of youth is the highest.
7) If youth are moulded in the correct direction and shape they can create history.
8) Youth of one country should get proper guidance to glitters their skills.
9) Among all generations, youth are most passionate about their future.
10) They are the future of tomorrow and represent the very best in the country.
11) The main representor of a country is its youth population.
12) Youth can use their voting rights in a good way to form a reliable government.
13) Through youth, the government runs various campaigns for the welfare of citizens.
14) Today’s youth are aware of their rights and responsibilities so clearly.
15) There are many youth icons whom people admire a lot.
16) From Virat Kohli to Neeraj Chopra, Indian people respect young faces.
17) The government has launched some schemes for youth like skill India mission, make in India, etc.
18) The Indian government always takes care of Youth and appreciates their contributions.
19) Representation of Youth in Indian politics has become a new trend.
20) India is expecting to have 34.4% of youth share in the total population.
We cannot underestimate the power of youth as it is the youth who after seeing anything wrong in the society raise their voice against it and inform the police, government, administration, and the media channels. They can revolutionize the whole society. We can see that in India’s struggle for freedom, youth also participated shoulder to shoulder and supported the freedom fighters like ‘Bhagat Singh’, ‘Sukh Dev’ and ‘Raj Guru’.