Happiness is the state of mental as well as emotional joy; it is rather a personal experience. It is a positive or pleasant kind of feeling or emotion which can come through satisfaction or with tremendous joy. In a simple words happiness can be expressed as the state of being happy. There is no device which can measure happiness. It is a certain kind of feeling which comes according to the situation.
The only precondition of happiness is the condition or environment in which we live. If there is good, positive, joyful and happy environment then feeling of happiness automatically comes out.
Ten Lines on Happiness in English
Below this we have provided 10 lines on happiness in English which will be proved to be very useful to you. You can mention these lines in your speech and presentation in different competitions as well as seminars based on some psychological issues etc.
10 Lines on Happiness – Set 1
1) Happiness is a state of mind which reflects the positive and joyful mental condition of a person.
2) Happiness is a situation-based tendency which comes in positive or joyful environment.
3) Happiness comes as inner peace, if your mind is full of peace and nothing else, then happiness is easily achievable.
4) For achieving happiness, you have to be disciplined and have to control your mind.
5) Those who have the ability to live in moments, they can become happy very easily.
6) A tensed, angry and a perplexed mind cannot become happy.
7) There is a saying, “happiness increases and sorrow decreases with sharing”.
8) In the words of Mahatma Gandhi, “happiness is when: what you think, what you say and what you are; are in harmony”.
9) Achieving happiness is not an easy task; one has to keep himself away from negativity and have to be balanced against all the odds.
10) Everybody wants to be happy but only few people get it because to achieve happiness some efforts have to be made.
We are providing another set of 10 lines on happiness, after going through it you will be in a better position to mention these lines in your essays and paragraphs in examinations and competition. Not only will you get good marks, but also appreciation too.
10 lines on Happiness – Set 2
1) “International Day of Happiness” is celebrated on 20th of March worldwide.
2) “World Happiness Report” is published by the UN, tells about rankings of happiness which is based on various factors of life.
3) “Gross National Happiness” (GNH) is an index which was launched by the Government of Bhutan which consists of happiness and wellbeing of the population of that country.
4) In happiness index Finland is considered to be the happiest country in the world.
5) Out of 156 countries India stands on 133rd position, a decline from 111th position in 2013.
6) We must try to create social and emotional bonding with others as it increases our happiness.
7) It is not beneficial to remember and dig your bad past, so try to forget and just move on from that.
8) One must try not to compare himself with others as it will create a sense of inferiority complex.
9) Lots of people desire to have more money than they actually need, but money is for fulfilling the basic needs and facilities and not as an agent of happiness.
10) In order to achieve happiness, we may become silly sometimes and try to do something silly and naughty.
The 3rd set of 10 lines on Happiness is provided below for the reader. The set is very informative and can make you understand the basic concept of term ‘Happiness’. Happiness is very important and the facts provided below will help you in understanding how we can get happiness in our life. We hope that reading the below set will be a kind of fun for the reader so let’s have a look on it now.
10 Lines on Happiness – Set 3
1) Happiness is a feeling of inner satisfaction and joy.
2) Happiness has the power of filling one with completely positivity.
3) Attaining the state of happiness is the prime objective of every human being.
4) Still the actual definition of happiness is not provided by the researchers.
5) It is not important that to be happy one should definitely be wealthy.
6) Happiness cannot be taught but it can be only experienced.
7) Happiness has no common factor but it varies from person to person.
8) Happiness is a key to stay fit and healthy and to have a good influence on others.
9) Happiness fills us with power to overcome the hurdles more effectively.
10) Instead of fulfilling our desires, we must work on obtaining happiness.
The fourth set of 10 lines on Happiness is given below. The reader must have come to know that the topic is really very interesting to read and also it would be inspiring the reader a lot. There are some other facts on happiness that we have brought through the points below. The easy language of the set will make it easier for you to read all the points without any complexity.
10 Lines on Happiness – Set 4
1) Happiness comes when one is completely satisfied and fulfilled.
2) Happiness helps in physical, mental and spiritual growth.
3) Happiness is related to our mental and emotional status so no external material can provide it.
4) Happiness does not come from wealth or assets we have.
5) It is found that happy people are more successful than the others.
6) The researchers have found that the happy people tend to live longer than those living with a bucket full of stress.
7) A good way to get happiness is to spread happiness as much as you can.
8) Only we can make ourselves happy, no one else can do it for us.
9) Being a stoic can help you much in living a happy and contented life.
10) Happiness is the most important factor to live such a life that can motivate others.
We know that happiness is a state of mind of being happy and comfortable; on the other hand we must avoid running after the materialistic things such as money, as it is a mean to gain comfort but not happiness. A person who is poor and has less money is happier in comparison to the person who is richer but is unhappy, frustrated and perplexed.