Nature has provided us with many natural resources like coal, petroleum, natural gas, timber, water etc. All these resources are very useful for us but until they are available to us. These resources are not renewable, and their rapid use may bring their end soon. What will be its consequences and how we can we deal with it? We have discussed everything in the sets of 10 lines, and you can check them below.
Ten Lines on Natural Resource Depletion in English
Some well worded sets of 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Natural Resource Depletion for students of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 are given below to help them in their study , exams and school assignments. Just go through these lines and select the one of your choice:
10 Lines on Natural Resource Depletion
1) Natural resources' depletion occurs when their consumption exceeds their production.
2) There are of two types of resources, Renewable and Non-Renewable.
3) A renewable resource comes from renewable sources like sunlight, wind, rain, geothermal energy etc.
4) Non-renewable resources cannot be recovered, replenished or recycled like petrol, coal, fossil fuels, minerals etc.
5) Continuous mining or exploitation inside the earth has led to the depletion of underground minerals.
6) Rigorous exploration and digging in the deep sea and deserts has led to the scarcity of fuel oils.
7) Deforestation, overpopulation, soil erosion, pollution, ozone depletion etc. are also responsible for resource depletion.
8) Science and technology have increased the depletion of natural resources by contaminating them.
9) Due to the depletion of resources, not every living being gets access to the resources for their sustainability.
10) Industrialization and commercialization played a big role in resource depletion, with the main motive of profit-making.
10 Lines and Sentences on Natural Resource Depletion
1) Depletion of the resources is over-usage of them without thinking about its re-availability to us.
2) India is facing the scarcity of natural resources heavily and is not able to provide enough resources to its people.
3) Water, coal, petroleum products, natural gas etc. are declining rapidly, leading to their extinction.
4) India is trying to achieve “sustainable development”.
5) Depletion also causes climate change resulting in heavy or scanty rainfall, drought, flood, extreme weather conditions etc.
6) In agriculture, excessive use of urea and other chemicals and fertilizers in the soil are yielding contaminated crops and leaving the land barren.
7) We have to reduce our dependency on fossil fuels to get electricity and drive our vehicles.
8) With the increase in population, the water level and its quality decrease.
9) We must try to prevent pollution as it disturbs the abundance of natural resources and damages the environment.
10) Recently 'International Solar Alliance', with over 121 countries as its members, shifted towards the use of solar energy in daily life.
5 Lines on Natural Resource Depletion
1) Resources are depleted when they can’t be replenished.
2) It refers to the overconsumption of resources.
3) They are depleted due to the growing population.
4) They are essential for human survival.
5) Natural resources need to be conserved.
20 Lines on Natural Resource Depletion
1) The progress, development and survival of human life depend on the natural resources.
2) Any resource will exhaust if we will use it rapidly.
3) Resources such as fossil fuels, minerals, and even water are non-renewable; hence their depletion will be our extinction.
4) In the last 25 years, the global extraction of resources has grown quite rapidly with development processes.
5) Modern society uses huge amounts of natural resources, whether they are clean water or fossil fuels.
6) The Industrial Revolution encouraged the widespread exploitation of minerals, and the rate of consumption has only increased since then.
7) Population growth is the major cause of the depletion of natural resources.
8) We have exploited the resource and polluted it so much that water is not suitable for human consumption nowadays.
9) Cutting down of forests to fulfil the demand of the growing population is also a form of depletion of a natural resource.
10) Over-consumption of natural resources will leave us without a means of survival soon.
11) The human civilization has completely become dependent on the availability of natural resources.
12) The natural resources are available in limited quantities, and their availability will not last forever.
13) In the present era, the discriminatory use of natural resources and its exploitation continues due to various developmental activities.
14) Due to the depletion of the natural resources; the pollution-borne diseases will also spread.
15) Due to the continuous destruction of forests, the balance of land has deteriorated.
16) The over-extraction of fossil fuels not only threaten us of its unavailability but also increases the pollution in the air.
17) Due to depletion of forests, many wild animals are prone to endanger.
18) Pollution of water is not only a cause of worry for human being but also affecting the marine biodiversity.
19) Due to the depletion of natural resources, various kinds of natural disasters like Tsunamis, earthquakes, floods, drought are common all around the world.
20) Poor air quality index, climatic change, global warming etc. are the result of the exploitation of natural resources.
Natural resources are the gift from Mother Nature to every living being for their sustenance. It’s upon us that how we use these resources for the fulfilment of our needs. Excessive use of the natural resources will lead to depletion, and ultimately it will pose a threat to our existence on the earth. Every year “Earth Day” falls on 22nd April to spread the importance of earth and its resources.
10 Lines on Conservation of Natural Resources
Essay on Natural Resources
10 Lines on Natural Resources