Natural resources are available easily in nature but few of the non renewable natural resources like coal and fossil fuels which are present in limited quantity take years to get replenished in the environment. We must use non renewable natural resources very cautiously and should avoid their wastage.
Life without natural resources like water and trees would become extremely difficult on planet earth. We have to protect and conserve the natural resources as they are essential for the survival of human beings on earth.
Sunlight, water, fossil fuels, coals, minerals, natural gas, woods and timber are example of natural resources.
The natural resources help in maintaining the ecological balance in nature and sustaining life on the earth.
Ten Lines on Conservation of Natural Resources in English
After reading the below lines you would come to know what is natural resource, why are natural resources important to us, what are various benefits of conserving natural resources, how can we conserve the natural resources etc.
We have provided ten lines on conservation of natural resources in simple and easy words so that you can use these lines while writing short essay on conservation of natural resources, giving speech on conservation of natural resources, conservation of environment essay, importance of conservation of nature or few lines on conservation of natural resources for class 1, class 2, class 3 or class 4.
10 Lines on Conservation of Natural Resources – Set 1
1) Natural resources refer to substances being available to us by nature for economic gain.
2) Minerals, water, sunlight, natural vegetation are the examples of natural resources.
3) It is our responsibility to conserve the natural resources so that they can be used for longer period.
4) The continued exploitation of natural resources has led to major imbalance in nature.
5) Conservation of non renewable natural resources like fossil fuels, coal is essential due to their limited presence in nature.
6) The burgeoning population has increased the rate of exploitation of natural resources.
7) We have to limit the consumption of natural resources and should try to be dependent on renewable resources.
8) Conservation of natural resources like trees and water lead to pollution free environment.
9) If we continue to exploit the natural resources, the survival on planet earth would be challenging task.
10) Government, civil communities should take effective actions for conserving the natural resources for the better future.
Please find below the additional set of 10 points on conservation of natural resources which are written in a very simple language, easy to comprehend and can be helpful for you in exam, quiz, debates, group discussion, speech, paragraphs, articles, essay.
10 Lines on Conservation of Natural Resources – Set 2
1) We can conserve the natural resources for future generation in our daily life through various ways.
2) Saving the electricity can conserve the large amount of water and coal.
3) We can limit the consumption of petroleum by choosing public transport in our daily commute.
4) Promoting digital technology can save lot of paper which is made out of wood natural resource.
5) We should conserve the clean water by changing our habits in daily routine like putting limitation on use of water in cooking, bathing, cleaning etc.
6) We should use public transport like buses and metros or car pooling rather than self driving for conserving oil.
7) Government should also conduct the serious check for over exploitation of natural resources like water and wood on regular basis.
8) Technology helps in efficient use of natural resources like water and oil thereby conserving them to larger extent.
9) As an ordinary citizen we can form group of volunteers for promoting the concept of Reduce, Reuse and Recycle in society.
10) The three R’s of waste management ‘Reduce, Reuse and Recycle’ conserve natural resources, eliminate waste and protects environment.
We are providing below a 3rd set of 10 Lines Conservation of Natural Resources. These easy and effectively written 10 Lines will help you in discussions or competitions where you need to speak a few lines on Conservation of Natural Resources. Simple vocabulary has been used to illustrate the points in order to make them easily memorable.
10 Lines on Conservation of Natural Resources – Set 3
1) Our natural resources consist of air, water, coal, forests, plants, animals and minerals.
2) Life on the planet depends on the availability and condition of our natural resources.
3) Use of alternative power resources like solar, wind, bio fuels, will help conserve the natural resources.
4) Planting trees and forests will help prevent soil erosion and conserve the fertility of soil.
5) Treatment or industrial waste before being released into a water body will help conserve fresh water.
6) Rain water harvesting also helps in conservation of most vital natural resources of fresh water.
7) Natural resources like forest and animals must be conserved by giving them threatened status.
8) Small act of switching off electricity when not in use will also help conserve natural resources.
9) Use of biogas as an alternative source of fuel helps in conservation of resources like fossil fuel.
10) Proper disposal of waste and its recycling will prevent pollution and conserve natural resources.
Please find below, another set of 10 Lines on Conservation of Natural Resources. This 4th Set is written in very simple language yet with care to make them easy to remember as well as effective enough to leave a mark. You can use these lines during various competitions or debates.
10 Lines on Conservation of Natural Resources – Set 4
1) Natural resources are very much essential for the survival of all life forms on earth.
2) Using cars running on electricity or hydrogen will help preserve natural resources and atmosphere.
3) We should start using recyclable material bags instead of plastic bags to conserve natural resources.
4) Watering your garden in evening helps in conserving water by reducing its unnecessary evaporation.
5) Using organic fertilizers and pesticides instead of chemical will also help retain fertility of the soil.
6) The emission of green house gases must also be reduced to ensure natural resources conservation.
7) Constructing dams and reservoirs will help generate hydro electricity and reduce water wastage.
8) Controlling cattle to prevent overgrazing will help protect agricultural land and flora of an area.
9) Conservation of natural resources is also in a way related to their proper utilization.
10) Controlling pollution and urbanization will definitely help in conservation of natural resources.
In present times due to industrialization and globalization, people are exploiting natural resources at faster pace which could lead to serious damage to the environment. We must utilize the natural resources cautiously in order to provide sustainable planet to our future generation.
There are many ways of conserving the renewable and non renewable natural resources like planting trees, choosing our means of transportation wisely, avoiding excess use of water and electricity etc. Every individual should take an oath for conserving and protecting the natural resources for our future generations.