Biodiversity plays a crucial role in maintaining the ecological balance in our ecosystem as it helps in the survival of many species on planet earth. Biodiversity by definition refers to the group of flora and fauna species residing in particular habitat. Conservation of biodiversity is need of the hour in the growing age of industrialisation, advancement of technology, climate change and global warming. Rapid environmental changes and exploitation of natural resources are causing mass extinctions of millions of species across the planet.
Ten Lines on Conservation of Biodiversity
1) Biodiversity refers to the different kinds of plants and animals living around the world or in particular habitat.
2) Conservation of biodiversity is important for the survival of humans on planet earth.
3) It is our responsibility to conserve the biodiversity so as to maintain the ecological balance in the environment.
4) The conservation of biodiversities like flora and fauna helps in the process of the food chain.
5) Threats to biodiversity are many for example industrialization, advancement in technology, pollution, global warming, etc.
6) The burgeoning population has resulted in the loss of forest cover due to deforestation.
7) Humans should stop exploiting the use of plants and animals for their own selfish needs.
8) We should control the growing population in order to conserve and protect biodiversity.
9) Reducing the impact of climate change through worldwide effort would protect millions of species from extinction.
10) Governments, civil communities should take effective actions for preserving biodiversity for a better future.
1) Consumption of natural resources is a major reason for the loss of biodiversity.
2) Conservation of biodiversity leads to cleaner air and fulfills our nutritional needs through cultivation.
3) The biodiversity specifically different species of trees and plants are used to derive medicinal benefits.
4) We should use more sustainable products that are eco-friendly in order to protect the environment.
5) We should try to build the habit of sustainable living and change our lifestyle for protecting biodiversity.
6) We should conserve clean water by changing our habits in daily routine like putting a limitation on the use of water in cooking, bathing, cleaning, etc.
6) We should use public transport like buses and metros or carpooling rather than self-driving for conserving oil.
7) The government should protect natural habitats by enforcing the law on poaching and constructing bigger natural parks.
8) Technology helps inefficient use of natural resources like water and oil thereby conserving biodiversity to a large extent.
9) As an ordinary citizen, we can form a group of volunteers for creating awareness about the conservation of biodiversity among citizens.
10) The three R’s of waste management ‘Reduce, Reuse and Recycle’ conserve biodiversity, eliminate waste and protect the environment.
This set of Ten Lines on Conservation of Biodiversity will also help students to write notes, paragraphs, and other forms of writings in their academic tasks.
1) Biodiversity refers to the diversity of flora and fauna in an entire region on Earth.
2) Biodiversity is essential for maintaining the ecological system of our planet.
3) Rich biodiversity is a sign of a healthy environment.
4) Conservation of biodiversity is important for the survival of humans along with other organisms on Earth.
5) If biodiversity continues to decline, we will not be able to survive in the time to come.
6) The first and foremost thing for the conservation of biodiversity is to control the human population and allow other species of plants and animals to flourish on our planet.
7) We can also avoid activities that give rise to pollution because pollution is the main cause of the decline in biodiversity.
8) In addition, we should plant trees and encourage people around us to do the same.
9) The government should make people aware of the need for conservation of biodiversity through media, hoardings and other means.
10) The government should also keep an eye on the human activities that are causing the decline in biodiversity.
1) Conservation of biodiversity is important for maintaining the environment on Earth and sustaining life on the planet.
2) A large decline in biodiversity has been observed in many regions of the world due to climate change and increasing environmental pollution levels.
3) If we continue to lose various species of flora and fauna at this pace, then our existence on earth will become extremely difficult.
4) We can help in the conservation of biodiversity by avoiding wastage of natural resources.
5) There should be an effort to conserve species that are endangered.
6) There is a need to implement a time-bound program to save the species of flora and fauna and their habitat.
7) International trade in wild plants and animals should be controlled.
8) The mixing of toxic chemical substances in rivers and reservoirs should be prohibited because animals lose their lives and many serious diseases are also born in humans.
9) Also, spreading awareness is one of the best ways to conserve biodiversity.
10) Biodiversity is not related to anyone country but it is global, so there is a need for global cooperation in its conservation.
Conservation of biodiversity would not only lead to a cleaner and healthy environment but also provide a sustainable life for the future generations. Humans should stop exploiting natural resources for serving their own benefits else it would lead to the extinction of many flora and fauna species which in turn will impact the whole environment. Government and civil societies should take stern measures and actions for enforcing the laws against the poachers and create awareness among the citizens for the conservation of biodiversity.