The National Unity Day is a very important Day in Indian Calendar which is celebrated annually in India. The day falls on 31st October and gives us the message to stay united forever. The day is especially associated with the greatest Indian political activist Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. There is a lot to know about the day and being an Indian it is our responsibility to have at least some basic knowledge about the occasion. The National Unity Day is very close to every Indian and that is what has made us create few sets of facts for the reader below.
Ten Lines on National Unity Day in English
The first set of 10 lines on National Unity Day is given below.
The set contains only information related to the National Unity Day which are important and should be known.
The set will surely boost your knowledge and make you familiar with why, when and how the day is celebrated across the nation.
Since the topic is important for every reader so why don’t you read the set right now.
10 Lines on National Unity Day – Set 1
1) The National Unity Day is celebrated on 31st October of every year.
2) National Unity Day is the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
3) The National Unity was started in 2014 by the Government of India.
4) The day was started with an aim to spread the message of unity among Indians.
5) It is the best day to remember the efforts and achievements of the Iron Man of India.
6) On the day, the ministers from different parties gather to pay homage to Sardar Patel.
7) Educational Institutions organise an essay or speech competition for students on this day.
8) A programme named ‘Run for Unity’ was flagged off in New Delhi in 2014 to celebrate the day.
9) Sardar Patel has always vision for a ‘Shresth Bharat (Best India).
10) Sardar Patel was an inspiring personality and learning from him to make a united India would be the best tribute to him from us.
Another set of ten lines on National Unity Day is being provided by us below. The 2nd set contains the facts that were not discussed in the first set but are actually important and should be known so we hope that the second set will have all that you need about the topic and since the topic is important for the reader of all ages so we have used simple sentence to create each point. Let’s not talk much and read the set with fun.
10 Lines on National Unity Day – Set 2
1) The day is celebrated to commemorate the greatest leader of India Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
2) Sardar Patel is known for spreading integrity that’s why his birth anniversary is celebrates as National Unity Day.
3) On the day, the statues of Sardar Patel across the country are decorated with flowers.
4) The government also organises various programme like marathon and campaigns on the day.
5) Various Government and other offices plan a pledge taking ceremony on this day.
6) Many educational institutions plan programmes to spread unity among students.
7) The government of India had inaugurated the ‘Statue of Unity’ on the day in 2018.
8) National Unity Day gives us the message to stay united and work with integrity.
9) Sardar Patel will always remain the motivation of unity for every Indian.
10) The best way to celebrate the day is forget our personal differences and stay united always.
Here we have provided another set of Ten Lines on National Unity Day for the perusal of the avid readers that will give them information about the celebration of National Unity Day on every 31stOctober. You will know that what programmes are organised on this day, how the people participate in it and what is the importance of its celebration.
The students will be also benefited by this set of Ten Lines on National Unity Day as they can keep these points in memory and can deliver some of them in morning speeches as well as in debates and discussions in their class with their classmates and teachers.
10 Lines on National Unity Day – Set 3
1) National Unity Day is celebrated on 31st of October on the occasion of the birthday of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel to remember his works and to pay tribute to him.
2) National Unity Day was started by the Government of India on 31st October 2014 in Delhi.
3) Since 2014, every year on 31 October, a nationwide marathon is organized to raise awareness about National Unity Day and to remember Sardar Patel, named "Run for Unity”.
4) Apart from this, a variety of cultural programs are organized in schools and colleges, in which banners, poster making competitions, essays, speeches, paintings, poetry, debate competitions etc. are organized.
5) The main objective of organizing variety of programmes on this day is to promote national integration among citizens.
6) Through this day, the message of national unity is reached to the younger generation of the country, so that later they can understand the importance of national unity.
7) Celebration of National Unity Day is essential for the youth to understand the value of unity.
8) Sardar Patel had put an example of unity by giving strength to the nation by uniting the princely states after independence.
9) Unity is strength of our country that’s why this day is celebrated with great pomp and show in India.
10) Every Indian should participate in this date heartily and should pay homage to the Iron Man of India.
In the fourth set of Ten Lines on National Unity Day we have bestowed the information of commemorating this day for the avid readers. Through these points you will know about the programmes organised to make the people aware and to fill the feeling of nationality among our young generation so that they will learn the importance of unity in their life.
This set of Ten Lines on National Unity Day will also enhance the knowledge of young learners and they can use these facts in their all kinds of writings to make it more comprehensive and authentic.
10 Lines on National Unity Day – Set 4
1) National Unity Day is celebrated every year on 31st October to commemorate the birthday of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
2) It was launched by the Central Government on 31st October 2014, which was inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
3) After independence, the integration of more than five hundred princely states was the biggest problem.
4) On 5th July 1947, those 'princely states were included in the Indian Union on the basis of three subjects - security, foreign policy and communication system'.
5) The contemporary Home Minister of India, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, had merged those princely states into the Indian Union which were sovereign in themselves.
6) Since 2014, on October 31, a nationwide marathon is organized to raise awareness about National Unity Day and to remember the great man.
7) A statue of Sardar Patel is garlanded at Parliament Street, Patel Chowk; Delhi.
8) The 'Run for Unity' marathon is organized in various cities, villages, districts, rural places of the country.
9) Apart from this, swearing program is also held in government office, public sector.
10) These programmes are planned to highlight the efforts made by Sardar Patel for uniting country.
The National Unity Day comes with a message of unity and integrity for us. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is and will always remain the symbol of unity and his achievements inspire us the most. National Unity is day is all about having a sense of Unity with the people of your country. We appreciate the effort of government for inaugurating such an auspicious day and we must take pledge of supporting the concept of unity and integrity throughout our life.