Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was an Indian leader who played an important role in making India free from the rule of British Government. Sardar Patel was well known for his Iron will and principles and so people used to call him the ‘Iron Man of India’. He was given the title of ‘Sardar’ due to his amazing quality of leadership. Since Sardar Patel was from Gujarat state of India so the love for him among people can be still in Gujarat and also in other parts of the nation. Reading about the life journey of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is not less than a privilege for which we have created few sets below.
Ten Lines on Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel in English
The first set of 10 lines on Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is provided below.
The set contains some basic information about his life journey, education, marriage life, political life and death.
The important facts below are provided in simple sentences and are prepared in such a way that the reader can easily understand all the points just by reading each point once.
We have tried our best to make the set useful for the reader and rest can be evaluated by you only after reading the set so let’s check it.
10 Lines on Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel – Set 1
1) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was born on 31st October 1875 in Nadiad city of Gujarat.
2) Sardar Patel earned his degree in law from England and returned India to practice in Gujarat.
3) He was against the British Government and so refused all the posts offered by them.
4) Patel married to Jhaverben Patel in 1891 and they had two children.
5) Sardar Patel was deeply affected by Mahatma Gandhi and became a follower of Gandhian principles.
6) He led the ‘No Tax Campaign’ for farmers in 1918 which was a peaceful campaign.
7) He was also imprisoned in 1930 for participating in Salt Satyagrah.
8) In 1931, Sardar Patel was elected the president of Indian National Congress.
9) Patel was the first Deputy Prime Minister of India and served from 15th August 1947 to 15th December 1950.
10) Sardar Patel left the world on 15th December 1950 due to a massive heart attack.
Another set of 10 lines on Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is provided below. The set is created only because there are much such information about him that are worth to be shared. The set will provide you some more and useful points to add in your essay or speech that you are going to present on some special occasions. Let’s not much quickly jump to the first point of the set.
10 Lines on Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel – Set 2
1) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is well known as a freedom fighter, political activist and a lawyer.
2) Sardar Patel was the first Home Minister of India serving from 15th August 1947 to 15th December 1950.
3) Sardar Patel was awarded with Bharat Ratna posthumously in 1991.
4) At the time of partition of India, Sardar Patel was representing India in the Partition Council.
5) Due to his Iron will, Sardar Patel was called the Iron Man of India.
6) Sardar Patel was the leading personality in Constituent Assembly.
7) Sardar Patel played lead role in integrating the princely states to India.
8) Sardar Patel is considered to be the father of ‘All India Services’.
9) The tallest statue of Sardar Patel is in Gujarat named ‘Statue of Unity’ and is also the tallest statue in the world.
10) In the memory of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel, 31st October is celebrated as ‘National Unity Day’.
We have brought forth a new set of Ten Lines on Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel which will improve your knowledge to know about him and the memorable events of his life that made his place in Indian history and remains in the hearts of millions of Indians. These special points also emphasize on the famous and tallest statue made on an island near Sardar Sarovar Dam.
Students may take advantage of these important points from the set of Ten Lines on Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel in their academic works. These facts may be used by them in completing their tasks stipulated by their school teachers on his character. These lines are useful in writing his biography, short notes, essays etc.
10 Lines on Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel – Set 3
1) Sardar Patel, who is known as "Iron Man of India" and Bismarck of India, is one of the most influential politician and freedom fighter of India.
2) He became the first Deputy Prime Minister of India and the first Home Minister after independence.
3) He was born on 31st October 1875 in Nadiad, a small village in Gujarat.
4) His father Jhaver Bhai was a farmer and mother Lad Bai was an ordinary housewife.
5) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel's biggest contribution was organizing the princely states and incorporating them in the federal structure.
6) For this reason, every year we celebrate 31st October as “National Unity Day ".
7) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was posthumously awarded the Bharat Ratna Award in 1991.
8) The "Statue of Unity" of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel has been started from 31st October 2014 and was a dream project of Indian P.M. Sri Narendra Modi.
9) The total cost to build the statue is more than INR 3000 crores.
10) This statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel has been built on an island in the Narmada River near the Sardar Sarovar Dam.
The fourth set of Ten Lines on Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel has been provided below will elaborate the facts that why he was known as the Iron Man and what his achievements were in the and after the freedom. You will know that how he worked for the union after independence to unite the princely states and to join the Indian federation.
From this set of Ten Lines on Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel students may take support to write on his character and works in the various form of writings.
10 Lines on Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel – Set 4
1) Sardar Patel was not only a true patriot by mind, word and deed but also was a great supporter of Indian culture.
2) Patel initially got education through Swadhyaya (self-study) and later he went to London to study law.
3) After returning, he practiced law in Ahmedabad for a few days, but being influenced by Mahatma Gandhi's ideas, he jumped into the freedom movement.
4) He was a staunch antagonist of variance and class discrimination.
5) Sardar Patel entered the active politics of the country since 1917.
6) It was the efforts made by Sardar Patel that Indian Civil Services was converted into Indian Administrative Services and the field was open for Indian too.
7) After independence, he had a very important role in merging 562 small and big princely states to make them Indian Union.
8) Sardar Patel was known as "Iron Man" because of his perseverance, self-power, determination, loyalty, unwavering decision making power, conviction, courage and passion for work.
9) His health was deteriorated gradually and in the morning of 15th December 1950, when he was at Birla House, Mumbai, he died of a heart attack.
10) His funeral was held in Sonapur, Mumbai, in which 10 lakh people paid tribute.
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was full of new consciousness and could easily impress the persons around him. India under his ministry was developing constantly and he was versed at making a good decision instantly. We celebrate the National Unity Day to honour him for everything that he has done for the India to be an Independent and Republic Nation. The India that we see today is the effort of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel and we must always stay united because this is the best homage to him.