We all love our parents. Parents are those by whom we are taken care of. A child has a mother and a father; the female parent of the children is termed as a mother. No word or sentence in the world can define the word “Mother” completely. Today, we will discuss mother, a topic that will always remain incomplete because it is very hard to describe her in words.
Short and Long Paragraphs on Mother
Here, I’m presenting paragraphs on Mother in the different word limits. It would be helpful for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. The language of these paragraphs is kept simple for easy understanding of kids.
Paragraph 1 - 100 Words(Who is a Mother?)
A mother is a precious gift of God. A mother plays an important role in bringing a child to life. A mother is the support system of children. She takes care of her child and protects him from all the difficult situations. A mother is a form of God on the Earth who tries to fulfill all the needs and requirements of her child. A mother is an ocean of motherhood whose love and care for her children never decreases. A mother does not need any sign to understand our needs. She can feel every pain, every gain, and every requirement just by seeing our eyes.
Paragraph 2 - 120 Words(Love of a Mother)
The first word a child speaks after his birth is “Maa”. This is enough to understand the love and affection of a mother for her children. A mother is a person who can risk her life to save her children from every danger.
The person who cries when we get hurt and the one who is happier when we achieve our goal is none other than a “mother”. Have you ever experienced the joy of heaven on Earth? Go visit your mother’s lap. The lap of a mother is a place where we forget all the pain, it is the most satisfactory and relaxing place. Doesn’t matter how rich we are or how old we are, when we get tired or stuck in any problem, we need our mother’s support.
Paragraph 3 - 150 Words(Role of a Mother)
A woman plays various roles in her lifetime. When she becomes a mother, her responsibility increases. She becomes our friend, mentor, tutor, and caretaker. She is an important part of our life.
A mother is the first teacher of the children who teaches him everything from the first step to the first word. The teachings of a mother are beyond any books. A mother helps to develop good behavior in a child. The basic etiquette and life values are taught by a mother that cannot be learned from the piece of paper.
Apart from guiding as a mentor, a mother is also the first friend of her children. A child can hesitate to share his feelings with others including his father but can speak in front of his mother. Whenever we are in danger or in any critical situation, the first word we call is “maa”. Whenever we are happy or sad, the one people we want by our side is our “mother”.
Paragraph 4 - 200 Words(Types of Mothers)
A mother’s love is unpredictable. A mother starts loving her baby even before the birth of a child. A mother’s love is a selfless love that does not expect anything in return. However, only a woman who gives birth to her child is not considered a mother. A mother shares an emotional bond that is not restricted only to giving birth. A mother can be a biological mother or a non-biological mother.
- Biological Mother: A biological mother gives birth to her child rather than adopting. In this case, the children carry the DNA of their parents. The parents are responsible for taking care of their children.
- Non-biological Mother: A non-biological mother does not give birth to their children. A woman can adopt children and can take his responsibilities legally. They are considered adoptive mothers. However, the stepmother is also considered a non-biological mother.
- Surrogate Mother: One of the non-biological mothers is a surrogate mother. A surrogate mother gives birth to a baby who biologically belongs to someone else. This can be done with the advancement of technology in the field of medical science. In this case, the biological parents are the real caretaker of the child.
Paragraph 5 - 250 Words(Terms Associated With Mother)
A mother will remain hungry but will fill her children’s stomach anyhow. A child can be good or bad but a mother will never be wrong when it comes to her children. In fact, we cannot imagine the level up to which a mother can go for the goodness of her children.
Mother’s Day: On the second Sunday of May, Mother’s Day is celebrated in different parts of India. This day is observed to honor a mother for her priceless contribution to everybody’s life. It is a day to respect her motherhood and the bond that she shares with her children. On this day, children organize parties for their mother and also bring gifts for them. However, this day is celebrated on different dates in different parts of the world.
Other Names: A mother is known by different names by their children. In India, people call mothers Amma, Maa, Mummy, Ammi, Aai, Mata, etc. In the United States, Mom and Mommy are the most popular words used for a mother. Some other countries refer to mothers as Mama, Mommy, Mum, Inay, etc.
Notable Mothers: Some of the famous notable mothers of the world include:
- Mother Teresa: In 1979, Mother Teresa won the Nobel Peace Prize for her selfless contribution to society.
- Queen Maya: Queen Maya was the mother lord Buddha. Gautam Buddha was the founder of Buddhism.
- Sita: Sita is the important Character of the Hindu holy Ramayana. She was a Hindu goddess regarded as the form of Vishnu’s wife, Maa Laxmi.
- Yashoda: Maa Yashoda was the mother of Lord Krishna. She was not the biological mother of Krishna but she raised him to save him from Kansa, the king of Mathura.
- Paragraph On Mother’s Day
- 10 Lines On Mother Teresa
- 10 Lines On Necessity Is The Mother Of Invention
- 10 Lines On My Mother
- 10 Lines On Mother
- 10 Lines On Mother’s Day
- Essay On Necessity Is The Mother Of Invention
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions on Mother
Ans. Nature is considered a mother because just like a mother, nature also provides us with many things without expecting anything in return.
Ans. India is known as ‘Bharat Mata’ (Mother India) because of the personification of India as a mother goddess. India is considered a mother and we are all her children.
Ans. Madam Bhikaiji Cama is considered the mother of the Indian Revolution.
Ans. ‘Eve’, was the first woman, first wife, and first mother on the earth who is considered the mother of all the living.