Varanasi is famous for its culture and spirituality. The spirituality can be felt in the air of Kashi. People from different states in fact, from different countries, come to Varanasi to enjoy its beauty.Apart from various temples, ghats are the center of tourist attractions. There are about 88 ghats in Varanasi. All the ghats are famous for performing worship except two ghats, the Manikarnika Ghat and Harishchandra Ghat which are used for performing cremation activities.
Another main temple that attracts everyone is the Kashi Vishwanath Temple. Recently, the Kashi Vishwanath Temple Corridor is constructed. Let us discuss this in detail.
Ten Lines on Kashi Vishwanath Temple Corridor in English
Here, I’m presenting ten lines on Kashi Vishwanath Temple Corridor in the form of sets. This would be helpful for everyone to know the details about this construction.
1) The Kashi Vishwanath Temple corridor is spread in an area of 5000 hectares.
2) The project aims to connect the old Vishwanath temple with ghats.
3) The construction of this corridor will help to boost tourist attraction.
4) On 13 December 2021, the Prime Minister inaugurated phase 1 of this project.
5) Phase 1 consists of the inauguration of 23 monuments in The Vishwanath Corridor.
6) It connects the temple with Lalita Ghat to make devotees able to worship God directly after having a bath.
7) Around 339 crore is invested in the construction of this corridor till phase 1.
8) This step is taken to preserve the beauty of the ancient pilgrimage.
9) On 8 March 2019, the construction of this corridor started.
10) The corridor also holds an escalator from the ghat to the temple for disabled people.
1) The corridor is built near the famous Dashashwamedh ghat of Varanasi.
2) Special concern for the convenience of people and conserving the design of the temple is maintained.
3) Architect Bimal Patel is in charge of the construction project of this corridor.
4) The corridor increased the crowd capacity of the campus up to 50,000.
5) About 1400 people along with several properties were rehabilitated under this project.
6) The construction of this corridor is personally monitored by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
7) Keeping security in mind, the campus is secured by 300 CCTV cameras.
8) About 3000 guests including chief ministers of 14 states participated in the corridor inauguration.
9) PM Narendra Modi monitored the construction of this program through videoconferencing during the pandemic.
10) With due efforts, the Kashi Vishwanath Corridor is completed in the recorded time.
Due to the excessive crowd on the campus of Kashi Vishwanath Temple, people found it difficult to visit the main temple and perform puja. The senior citizens as well as the physically disabled people had to face many difficulties in the route of Ganga ghat to the temple. But now all the problems have been solved. Due to the construction of the Kashi Vishwanath Temple Corridor, devotees will find it easier to worship God. However, it will also enhance the beauty of the place.
I hope the above-given points on Kashi Vishwanath Corridor will be useful for you to know the details of the place. So, would you like to visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple now?
FAQs: Frequently asked questions on Kashi Vishwanath Temple Corridor
Ans. The Kashi Vishwanath Temple was built during the times of Mughal Emperor, Raja Man Singh in 1532 CE.
Ans. Varanasi is considered the oldest city in India