"God could not be present everywhere, so he created mother", this is an old saying which everyone must have heard in his/her life. It is also perfectly correct in all the manners. Mothers are the most beautiful creation of God and a gift to mankind. There are many things to read about mother, and we have brought all of them through the sets of 10 lines below. You should go and check them right now.
Ten Lines on Mother
1) A mother is a person who thinks about her children first before anything else in life.
2) A mother’s love is selfless, and she loves her children without demanding anything in return.
3) She is the one who makes us stand on our feet and helps us to take the first step.
4) She is the person who highly influences our thinking and helps us to become a responsible individual.
5) She works 24 hours for her family.
6) A mother might face lots of difficulties in her daily life, but she always welcomes her kids with a big smile.
7) She acts as a tutor during exams, a guide during important decisions of life and a nurse during our sickness.
8) The world celebrates Mother's Day to thank and pay tribute to our mother.
9) Anna Jarvis is the founder of Mother’s Day in the United States of America.
10) A mother is the first person a child recognizes as an infant and this bond of love and affection continues for a lifetime.
1) A mother is another face of God because she has brought us in this world and nurtured us to become a great individual.
2) She sacrifices her own needs and desires so that she can provide a better future for her children.
3) She is the one who does not discriminate her child based on gender.
4) A mother is a statue of forgiveness; she forgives all major and minor mistakes of her children.
5) She prepares delicious foods but never eats before her children.
6) A mother is the most sacred and selfless soul existing on earth.
7) She is the only one who never hurts her children either physically or emotionally.
8) She might have faced many difficulties in her life, but she always wants to give us a smooth life.
9) She is the only one who understands her children better than anyone else.
10) A mother is a source of inspiration and guiding light which helps us to achieve success and happiness.
1) Mother is the most wonderful creation of God.
2) Mother is a woman who gives birth to a child and nurtures her/him selflessly.
3) Even the animals also have their mother who plays the same role.
4) A mother is the first to provide love and affection to a child.
5) A mother loves her child more than anything in the world.
6) She shares an unequal emotional bond with her child/children.
7) The mother stays with her children through all the adversities and happy moments.
8) Mother displays exceptional love, dedication and caring for her children.
9) A mother might not necessarily be a biological mother; she could also be a caretaker.
10) Selfless and dedicated love has made mother the most respected relations in the world.
1) A mother is a friend and the prime guardian of her child.
2) She has the responsibility of nursing her children and framing their physical and social abilities.
3) A mother may stay at home, or she may work outside to sustain her family.
5) She is the first person to teach her children to talk and to walk.
6) She cares for her children in sickness and disease, with utmost dedication.
7) A mother also protects her children from external threats and dangers.
8) She teaches her children about worldly matters and other living creatures.
9) It is only in the company of a mother that a child feels most comfortable and secure.
10) A mother is just like God to a child and is his/her most loved companion for life.
It’s never possible to describe a mother in a few words or lines. She is the one who always stands beside us in our good and bad times and never leaves our hand. It is our responsibility to reciprocate the same thing to her when she enters her old age and becomes weaker. We should also take good care of her in her old age, just like she had done when we were infants.