While talking about the love of a mother, we always forget the love and care of our father. We know that our family cannot be complete without the guidance of our father. We should give him his part of the respect that's why we have created some sets of 10 lines below on Father. You can read them to understand the value of your father.
Ten Lines on Father in English
I have provided below some sets of 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Father for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Also, I have given video on Father to help you more on the topic. You can read and select the one that is best for you:
10 Lines on Father
1) Father is the senior-most member of the family who heads it.
2) He is the one who takes care of the family and fulfils its needs and demands.
3) He is very protective of the family, especially children.
4) He maintains discipline in the family and often scolds on our mischief.
5) A father works hard for days and nights to bring smiles on the faces of his family members.
6) He is the one who always stands beside us whenever we are in a difficult situation.
7) He teaches us manners, moral values and ethics so that we can grow to become great human beings.
8) He always takes the best decision for his family, which is beneficial for every individual.
9) Whenever it comes to his family, he goes to any level of saving his family.
10) Father is always a source of inspiration for every member of the family and guiding light.
10 Lines and Sentences on Father
1) We can rely on our father without any worry.
2) Being a father is not easy because it comes with great responsibilities and duties.
3) He faces many difficulties in life but never lets us know about it.
4) He is the one who sacrifices his needs but fulfils his children’s demands.
5) He acts as a friend, guide, tutor and sometimes mother to take care of his children.
6) A Father is a source of inspiration for their children, and they inherit a lot of things from their father.
7) Father’s day falls on the third Sunday of June every year to recognize the contribution of fathers.
8) Children get gifts for their father for all the sacrifices he has made for his family.
9) A father always encourages his children to achieve their goal in life and always supports them for their success.
10) We should take care of our parents in their old age and provide them with the love and affection they need.
5 Lines on Father
1) Father becomes head of the family.
2) Father takes care of our needs.
3) He earns money for the family.
4) He is the most responsible man.
5) He protects us from every danger.
20 Lines on Father
1) The male parent of a child is his/her father.
2) The father is the most protective person in the family.
3) Father heads the family in a nuclear family system.
4) The word ‘Paternal’ especially represent something related to the father.
5) Love of a father appears in his works for his family.
6) A father supports his children both physically and financially.
7) A father works for every individual of his family without any discrimination.
8) The father is equally responsible for the emotional development of a child as of the mother.
9) Most of the girls find their security and emotional support when being with their father.
10) Boys develop themselves like their father and father acts to be like their friend.
11) For children, their father is not less than God and is the most important person in their life.
12) A Father is like the first love of his daughter and the first hero of his son.
13) The most important role of a father is to provide security to his family.
14) Spending some time with the father and our family is the best time of the day.
15) Father ties all the members of the family together, with a thread of love and care.
16) The relation of a father with his children determines what the children are going to be in future.
17) The support of father strengthens the family and every member, individually.
18) A good relation of children with their father helps to create a pleasant environment in the family.
19) A father works his best to provide all the worldly pleasure to his family without thinking about his own needs.
20) Never forget to express your love and your thankfulness towards your father.
Father is always the protector of the family and one who maintains discipline. Though he often shouts on us, it is only for our betterment. His scolding is a form of blessing to us which saves us from going on the wrong paths. He is the source of inspiration, and we should instil all the good things of our father, which will help us to become a responsible individual in our life.