A mother is the female parent of a child in a family. She is the one who brings us in this world and nurture us with care and love. Motherhood can also be obtained by adopting a child from an orphanage or child adopting centre.
As we know that god himself was not able to reach everywhere, that’s why he created mother. Mother is the first teacher and a first school of child from where he learns the basic societal rules and regulations.
Ten Lines on My Mother in English
We have provided 10 lines on My Mother so that you can understand the importance of mother in your life. Furthermore you can use these lines in different essays and paragraph writing competition on the occasion on ‘Mother’s Day’ which is celebrated on 12th of May.
10 Lines on My Mother – Set 1
1) My Mother is my best friend with whom I share all my secrets and can talk freely on any matter.
2) She is a great person who cares about me, thinks about me and wants to protect me from all problems.
3) She is the one who is always concerned about my health and food.
4) She is an important link of the family which connects all the family members together.
5) She takes care of all the members of the family and she knows the needs and wants of every member very well.
6) She sacrifices all her needs, wishes and desires in order to fulfil her child’s needs.
7) Her love towards me as a child is always unconditional and she takes proper care of me always.
8) She provides a safe and secure environment so that her child could grow up without stress and risks.
9) She is always concerned about my studies and academics; she helps in my homework and teaches me in evening.
10) When we come late than expected, her eyes always peep out of the door during the time of waiting.
We have provided another set of 10 lines on my mother. You can mention these lines in your speeches and debates in the events organised in your school, especially on the eve of ‘Mother’s Day’. It will also help you during paragraph recitation in classes. So read through and enhance your writing:
10 Lines on My Mother – Set 2
1) Mother is a supreme and divine creation of god, who loves and cares her child in an unconditional manner.
2) There is a saying “Behind a successful man, there is a hand of a woman”; the woman is none other than our mother.
3) My mother is a gift of god with motherhood and affection towards her child.
4) She is the one on whom I can completely rely and depend upon.
5) I respect my mother and also help her in her household activities.
6) I also give gift to her on occasion of ‘Mother’s Day’ as a tribute to her hard work and care.
7) She is the one who gets worried whenever I fall ill and spends sleepless nights sitting beside me.
8) Her inspirational stories had always played an important role in shaping my life.
9) She is the one who faces all the problems bravely and does not let us to encounter those.
10) She always wants to see me as successful and nobleman and guides me to be on righteous path.
Please also go through the 3rd Set of 10 lines on My Mother. These special lines will give you new ideas and thoughts which you can incorporate in your writing and score high in you exams and essay writing competitions.
10 Lines on My Mother – Set 3
1) Mothers are the holy creations of God, who help to sustain life on earth.
2) For every child, her mother is the best person in the world and so am I.
3) I am blessed with a mother who takes full care of me from dawn to dusk.
4) She is the only one whom I can believe with my closed eyes also.
5) She is one of the strongest pillars of my family.
6) She works tirelessly from morning to night to fulfill our wishes.
7) We get holiday on Sunday but she works on holidays too.
8) Even with so much of work and responsibilities she still carries a big smile on her face.
9) She takes care of our studies and teaches us the important values of life.
10) My mother is the best person for me as she never gets happy when I am sad.
We have also provided 4th set of 10 lines on My Mother. These few lines are short and simple and in words which are easy to understand. You can go through the lines which will further elaborate the topic and make you prepared for paragraph recitation or to write good sentences on my mother etc.
10 Lines on My Mother – Set 4
1) My mother is the sweetest and most important person in my life.
2) She works as an Account Manager in a textile firm.
3) Though she is a working woman, but she also takes care of her family efficiently.
4) She is very good in time management and devotes equal amount of time between professional and personal life.
5) She wakes up early in the morning, prepares breakfast, makes us ready and sends us school before leaving for his office.
6) My mother is a hard working woman who puts extra efforts for our secured future.
7) She showers equal amounts of love on me and my sister without any discrimination.
8) I and my sister also help her in household chores when we are at home.
9) We celebrate her birthday every year and give us gifts as a token of love towards her.
10) My mother is the idol of my life, my inspiration and a person whom I respect the most after God.
Mothers are equivalent to god. If father symbolizes strength then a mother symbolizes love and care. Without her no one could imagine a perfect and a happy family. She fills a large gap of life and without her life seems meaningless. We as children must respect her and obey her always as she is the cause of our origin.