"Health is Wealth' is a very famous quote that almost everybody must have heard. Every educated and aware person gives the highest priority to health and acquires healthy habits in life. For promoting health on the world level, the whole world celebrates a 'World Health Day'. You can read about the world health day through the sets of 10 lines below.
Ten Lines on World Health Day
1) World Health Day comes on 7th April every year to spread awareness related to health among the common masses.
2) 7th April also marks the day of establishment of the World Health Organisation (WHO).
3) The theme for World Health Day 2019 was ‘Universal Health Coverage: Everyone, Everywhere’.
4) ‘Health for All’ is the goal of 'WHO' which suggests that each individual must have access to the healthcare services.
5) It suggests that everybody should not only have access to healthcare services but also to better support when an emergency occurs.
6) As health for all in the 21st century, universal health requires the participation of every sector of society to fight poverty, social injustice, poor living etc.
7) ‘Obamacare’ had launched on 23rd march 2010 by former US president Barack Obama to ensure better health coverage to all US citizens.
8) Various seminars, morning processions, campaigns, roadside plays organize on the occasion of World Health Day.
9) In some places, people organize health camps to provide free health check-ups.
10) Due to the constant efforts of WHO, Generic Medicines are available on medical shops at a low price yet effective on human health.
1) The foundation day of WHO is the celebration of the World Health to spread the necessity of a healthy world.
2) Ensuring universal health without impoverishment is the objective of celebrating World Health Day.
3) The World Health Day 2018 was celebrated with hashtag campaign '#HealthForAll' as a part of its main objective.
4) National Health Mission (NHM) has launched in 2005 in India, targeting rural and urban population’s healthcare facilities.
5) Half of the world’s population still don’t have any access to health facilities.
6) 150000 ‘Health and Wellness Centres’ are establishing to take care of primary healthcare of all citizens of India.
7) 'WHO' has called the global leaders to live up to their pledge they took in the Sustainable Development Goal 2015 and advance in the field of healthcare services
8) Under ‘Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana’ (PMSSY), many hospitals and AIIMS will establish pan India.
9) ‘Ayushman Bharat Yojana’, by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, in August 2018 is for better healthcare services to every citizen of India.
10) The World Health Day aims to Inspire, Motivate and Guide the global communities towards Universal Health Coverage and improvement in healthcare services.
1) World Health Day aims to provide healthcare services to everyone.
2) The entire world celebrates World Health Day.
3) World Health Day is to make all the people aware of their health.
4) The first World Health Assembly had organized by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 1948.
5) It is the Legislative Assembly which constitutes the Health Ministers of its 194 member states.
6) Through various events and activities, these institutions and organizations send the message that health comes first.
7) The need for World Health Day was due to the increasing number of diseases and illnesses worldwide.
8) Many schools, colleges and other educational institutions in different parts of the world make it a point to involve their students in various activities on the Day.
9) Health campaigns run through social media, the internet, newspapers, radio and television.
10) Special health check offers are available by many hospitals to encourage people to check their health and diagnose any health issue on time.
1) World Health Day aims at teaching the importance of health to the world together.
2) World Health Day is one of eight official global health campaigns by the World Health Organization (WHO).
3) It is a day to know the importance of health and let others know too.
4) Various activities organize on 7th April in schools, colleges, offices, hospitals and other places to help people understand the seriousness of ensuring good health.
5) Through these activities, people aware of various diseases and ways to avoid and handle them.
6) Each year, World Health Day works to highlight a specific health problem.
7) World Health Day comes every year with a new theme and objective.
8) People aware of the various human activities caused by the emission of greenhouse gases that are causing a variety of serious health problems.
9) People also encourage to abandon their modern sedentary lifestyles and to choose a healthy lifestyle.
10) Publication of short stories, interviews of health practitioners and nutritionists in newspapers emphasize the importance of health.
Health is very important in everybody’s life. One can’t move a single step if he is not in the pink of his health. ‘World Health Day’ tries to emphasize everybody to think about his health and ensure that he has a good healthcare facility. By the initiative of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, United Nations declared 21st June as “International Yoga Day” as yoga is a best practice which guarantees you to be physically as well mentally healthy and keeps you away from diseases.