Plastic bags are lethal to our environment and pollute it to much greater extent than we could imagine. With their ability to be de-fragmented into small pieces, plastic bags easily sweep into our waterways and soil, polluting them and rendering them useless.
Ten Lines on Why Plastic Bags should be Banned in English
Below are the 10 points which justifies the ban of plastic bags. You can go through the below lines to spread awareness and can also incorporate some of them into your essays or speeches to make them more appealing. You can also discuss the topic in your morning assembly to spread awareness. Please go through below lines and use them to enhance your knowledge as well as your writing:
10 Lines on why Plastic Bags Should Be Banned - 1
1) Plastic bags are indiscriminately used resulting in littering.
2) Deplete our Natural resources such as water, trees and farm produce.
3) Poses a danger to the marine life resulting in a decrease of sea animals.
4) 1 Trillion Plastic bags are consumed worldwide which eventually find their way to landfills polluting the environment.
5) Burning of plastic bags releases toxic gases into the atmosphere.
6) Poses a threat to the wild life as plastic bags is accidentally ingested by animals.
7) Dumping of plastic bags pose a threat to the environment.
8) Production of Plastic bags release harmful gases into the atmosphere.
9) It is a threat to natural oil resource as millions of liters of oil are used in manufacturing.
10) Pose a threat of suffocation for the adolescent children.
One more set of 10 lines is also given below which will make you understand the effects of plastic bags and why it should be banned. You may easily memorize the below points and speak in your morning assembly or recite it in your class during paragraph recitation. Please go through the below lines and enhance your writing.
10 Lines on why Plastic Bags Should Be Banned - 2
1) Plastic bags are creating havoc day by day on earth.
2) Plastic bags are non biodegradable so they remain in the environment for a longer time polluting our environment.
3) Plastic bags are eaten by the animals and sea creatures which results in their death and many species get intoxicated and more susceptible to extinction.
4) These bags if not disposed properly jam the sewage Lines.
5) Some people burn these plastic bags but the resulted gas and smoke from these bags are much more toxic than the bag itself.
6) The energy used for production of plastic and plastic as output are adversely affecting our environment so from both the sides our environment is getting polluted.
7) Most types of plastic are not food grade and keeping food items in these plastic bags intoxicate the food and results in fatal diseases.
8) Many research claims that the plastic contains harmful chemical which can affect our normal functioning of hormones and can also lead to fatal disease like cancer.
9) These plastic bags sweep into the soil making it infertile so it poses threat for the farmers too.
10) If the plastic bags are not banned now then it will be too late for us and the situation will soon be out of control.
It is now time to take stern action against the use of plastic bags. There is a need of total ban on the use and production of plastic bags and an effective waste disposal policy should be enforced to get rid of the remaining plastic.