Plastic bags are lethal to our environment and pollute it too much greater extent than we could imagine. With their ability to be de-fragmented into small pieces, plastic bags easily sweep into our waterways and soil, polluting them and rendering them useless. Below are the 10 points which justify the ban of plastic bags. You can go through the below lines to spread awareness and can also incorporate some of them into your essays or speeches to make them more appealing.
Ten Lines on Why Plastic Bags should be Banned in English
Get here some sets of 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Why Plastic Bags should be Banned for children and students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. I am sure, these lines will really help them in their studies:
10 Lines on Why Plastic Bags should be Banned
1) Indiscriminate use of Plastic bags results in littering.
2) Use of plastic bags depletes our Natural resources such as water, trees and farm produce.
3) It poses a threat to marine life resulting in a decrease in the number of sea animals.
4) The use of 1 Trillion Plastic bags worldwide eventually finds its way to landfills polluting the environment.
5) Burning of plastic bags releases toxic gases into the atmosphere.
6) It poses a menace to wildlife as plastic bags when an animal accidentally ingests it.
7) Dumping of plastic bags poses a threat to the environment.
8) Production of Plastic bags releases harmful gases into the atmosphere.
9) The manufacture of plastic needs millions of litres of oil.
10) It creates suffocation in breathing for adolescent children.
10 Lines and Sentences on Why Plastic Bags should be Banned
1) Plastic bags are creating havoc day by day on earth.
2) Plastic bags are non-biodegradable, so they remain for a longer time polluting environment.
3) Eating plastic bags by animals and sea creature results in their death and extinction of their species.
4) These bags if not disposed of properly jam the sewage Lines.
5) Some people burn these plastic bags, but the resulted gas and smoke are more toxic.
6) Even the energy used for the production of plastic is adversely affecting our environment.
7) Keeping food items in the plastic bags intoxicates the food and results in fatal diseases.
8) The harmful chemicals in plastic affect our health and lead to disease like cancer.
9) The plastic bags in the soil make the land infertile.
10) The plastic bags will create a major problem for us if not banned immediately.
10 Sentences on Why Plastic Bags should be Banned
1) Polythene, deposited on the earth surface, is depleting the ability of the ground to absorb water.
2) Polythene, made for convenience, has become the reason of greatest inconvenience today.
3) Plastic is slowly depleting the fertility of the earth.
4) The poisonous smoke of burning plastic is dangerous to our health.
5) Most of the deaths in the animals are due to eating plastic bags through garbages.
6) Drainage system blocked by plastic becomes the story of many diseases.
7) Doctors have advised not to consume hot beverages in plastic glasses and polythene.
8) People involved in the production of plastic bags fall sick easily and regularly.
9) Plastic also affects marine biodiversity when it reaches to seas and oceans.
10) Plastic remains in soil and water for thousands of years and releases toxic chemicals that harm our beautiful planet.
5 Lines on Why Plastic Bags should be Banned
1) Plastic bags are non-biodegradable.
3) They create environmental pollution.
4) On burning, they release toxic gases.
5) Plastic bags can react with the contained food.
5 Sentences on Why Plastic Bags should be Banned
1) Plastic bags are non-recyclable and harmful for both nature and humans.
2) The plastic bags are hard to be segregated from the wastes to be recycled.
3) Packed food in the plastic bags are not healthy and cause deadly diseases.
4) Plastic bags do not only pollute the land and oceans but air also (after burning).
5) We must replace plastic bags with eco-friendly paper bag, cotton bag etc.
20 Lines on Why Plastic Bags should be Banned
1) Plastic bags are non-biodegradable, so the biggest challenge is their disposal.
2) They break up into small particles and enter the soil and water bodies affecting the lives of all living beings.
3) They are destroying nature and environment with their harmful effects.
4) These plastic bags are light in weight and travel easily through the air, making the places dirty.
5) Litter caused by plastic on land causes land pollution.
6) Researchers claim that plastic bags are an important cause of water pollution.
7) The increasing use of plastics is increasing its amount in wastes.
8) Some plastics are non-recyclable, so their use is never beneficial for us.
9) They are easily available but not easily decomposable.
10) The food material kept in plastic packets destroys the quality of food.
11) Plastic bags are one of the major causes of environmental pollution.
12) The production of plastic bags needs a huge amount of non-conventional energy.
13) The plastic bags are nearly non-biodegradable and remain on earth for more than 1000 years.
14) Many animals and wildlife deaths occur due to the consumption of plastic bags by mistake.
15) The extensive use of plastic bags does some irrevocable damage to human health also.
16) Recycling of these plastic bags is a very complicated, lengthy and costly process.
17) The disposal of plastic bags deliberately causes the damage of nature from every aspect.
18) The plastic bags are the only wastes that we can easily find anywhere.
19) The plastic bags strewed over the land decline the fertility of the soil and the productivity as well.
20) We can use paper or cloth bag instead of a plastic bag to reduce the harm to Mother Nature.
It is high time we take stern action against the use of plastic bags. There is a need for a total ban on the use and production of plastic bags and an effective waste disposal policy should be enforced to get rid of the remaining plastic.