‘Where there is a will there is a way’ is the most popular proverb which helps people by motivating them to do the hard work in the right direction for achieving success in life. It also exhibits that the power of strong will power can make anything possible. Every individual wants to achieve success in life, but very few can achieve it due to their sheer will and determination. The phrase also makes us realize the importance of will power and determination in facing the challenges of life in order to achieve the goals.
Ten Lines on Where There is a Will There is a Way
1) The proverb, where there is a will there is a way highlights the importance of will power and determination in life.
2) If we are determined to achieve success in life then we should have strong will power.
3) Having a dream is not enough we should continuously work in the right direction towards the achievement of our goals in life.
4) Difficulties and hurdles in life can be overcome through will power and determination.
5) The proverb motivates us for the hard work and dedication in life even during our challenging times.
6) The proverb teaches us discipline, continuity, commitment, and patience.
7) The will power builds the self-confidence of an individual needed for the progress on the right path.
8) The will power of people has to lead to great inventions and discoveries like the automobile, electricity, the telephone, and radio.
9) The will power and determination enhances the speed of an action of an individual towards the achievement of the goal in life.
10) The proverb brings optimism in life and helps in building the right attitude towards the complexities in life.
1) The proverb gives courage and energy in times of difficulties and failures.
2) Only those who work hard in the right direction with the right attitude will achieve success in life.
3) With the help of determination and will power an individual can create his own destiny in life.
4) One has to take a risk in life and be bold to face any challenges in life.
5) Will power helps to overcome the failures and makes us stronger from within.
6) Mahatma Gandhi with the help of strong will power fought for the independence of India from British rule.
7) It was the sheer power of will and determination that man has landed on the moon and climbed Mount Everest.
8) The will power helps us in our daily routine life too like getting up early in the morning for doing the regular exercise.
9) The proverb saves us from discouragement and inspires us to work hard as there is no short cut to success.
10) Lack of will power and determination may lead to laziness and lethargy in life which can be very harmful physically, mentally as well as financially.
The proverb where there is a will, there is a way is very powerful in inspiring young minds and individuals to achieve the goals and objectives in their life. We must have to recognize our strength and work in the right direction with full enthusiasm and hard work in order to succeed in life. If a person has a strong will power then nothing in the world could stop him from getting success in his life.