The proverb ‘Time is Money’ highlights the fact that time is most valuable thing on planet earth. We should utilize the time in a very productive and efficient way so as to achieve our goals and objectives and excel on the path of our life.
If we undermine the importance of time in our life then we would head ourselves towards great failure because time in our hand is finite as we do not know what is going to happen the very next moment.
The more we focus on managing the time in our daily routine the better would be our chances for success in life.
We should never waste our precious time as every moment in life gives us the unique opportunity to excel in order to achieve the money, fame and success.
Ten Lines on Time is Money in English
We have provided ten lines on time is money which will make you understand as what is the meaning of proverb time is money, what is the importance of time management in our daily lives, how does time management help us in achieving goals and milestones in life etc.
These lines are in simple and easy words so that you can use these lines while writing short essay on time is money, giving speech on time is money, or few lines on time is money for class 1, class 2, class 3 or class 4.
10 Lines on Time is Money – Set 1
1) Time is money is a popular proverb that teaches us the importance and value of time in our life.
2) Time is precious than money because we can earn money that we spend but we can’t get the time back once wasted.
2) The better management of time leads us to prosperity and wealth in life.
3) A person who understands the value of time gets rewarded in long term with success.
4) Every moment or second of life should be used meaningfully by planning our daily routine properly.
5) Time is valuable because our time in the world is finite as we don’t know what is going to happen the next moment.
6) Time is money was also used by Benjamin Franklin in advice to young tradesman.
7) The proverb encourages us to develop time management skills in our daily routine life.
8) The success and failure of an individual depends on the right utilization of time.
9) A student who has judiciously utilized time in studies will face no difficulty in passing the exam.
10) The slight change in attitude towards time management by people in India today would make nation a better place to live in.
Please find below the additional set of 10 sentences on time is money which is written in a very simple language, easy to comprehend and can be helpful for you in exam, quizzes, debates, group discussions, speeches, paragraphs, articles and essays.
10 Lines on Time is Money – Set 2
1) The proverb time is money encourages us for efficient utilisation of time for meaningful work which would lead to success.
2) A student, working professional, businessman or housewife all have to follow the concept of time management in order to avoid difficulties in life.
3) The great scientists, industrialists, sports personalities and social reformers follow strict time management schedule in life.
4) Professionals and businessmen work day and night to earn the money without wasting a bit of it.
5) Strict time management routine removes laziness from life and makes an individual active.
6) Idle and lazy employees who do not finish work on time get stuck on the same position forever.
7) The task or work completed on time saves lot of energy and money.
8) People reach the height of success and popularity by making good use of time.
9) We can utilize time to earn the money but we can’t use money to buy out more time in our life.
10) Time is the valuable resource and if spent judiciously would yield us good return in future.
We are providing below a 3rd set of 10 Lines on Time is Money. These easy and effectively written 10 Lines will help you in discussions or competitions where you need to speak on the value of time and its everyday significance. Simple vocabulary has been used to illustrate the points in order to make them easily memorable.
10 Lines on Time is Money – Set 3
1) Time is money is an old phrase supposedly originated in Greece sometime during 430 BC.
2) The phrase implies that the time is a precious commodity almost as equivalent to money.
3) The phrase also conveys a message that the money we have depends on how well we utilize our time.
4) The phrase also indicates that the more efficiently we utilize our time, the more money we earn.
5) Time is money means that wasting time is equivalent to that of wasting money.
6) Wasting time is like wasting money because it takes proper utilization of time to make money.
7) To earn money we should use productively the time that has been at our disposal.
8) Time is money because we earn for the time we work, not during the time we sit idle doing nothing.
9) Time is money for a cobbler who repairs shoes to earn livelihood for his family.
10) Time is money for an employee who is earning fixed amount of wages per hour of his/her work.
Please find below, another set of 10 Lines on Time is Money. This 4th Set is written in very simple language yet with care to make them easy to remember as well as effective enough to leave a mark. You can use these lines during various competitions or debates.
10 Lines on Time is Money – Set 4
1) The phrase was reportedly first used by Benjamin Franklin in an essay titled Advice to a tradesman.
2) Almost thirty years before Franklin used it, the phrase appeared in a periodical free thinker in 1719.
3) The phrase aims to inculcate the value of money in us and ensure that we use our time properly.
4) Some believe that the phrase is a myth and actually time is way more precious than money.
5) Critics of the phrase argue that lost money can be regained but not the lost time.
6) Time is money for a taxi operator who has to refund the fare in case s/he is late on destination.
7) The phrase also advises us to utilize our time in the best ways we can and progress in life.
8) Time is money suggests that the moment we start wasting our time we will start losing money.
9) The phrase also acts as a warning, implying the harsh truth of time, money and success relationship.
10) It indicates that time is the most valuable resources that we are losing with every passing second.
All the goals and achievements in life of famous personalities in the history of mankind have been attained through better time management skills and hard work. If we do the work timely and sincerely we are never bound to fail in our life.
We should never waste time in useless activities that can hamper our career growth in future. The more time we waste the far we get from our success and ultimately get diverted from our goal. So the importance of time is equivalent to money.