Unity plays a crucial role at each and every step in our life. The feeling of oneness which binds us all strengthens our nation and is a key to build strong bonds in relationships. Unity is strength and division is understood as weakness in society.
Unity helps in fighting many evils in society like illiteracy, corruption, income differences, crime, violence, child and drug abuse etc as it unites people against common social cause.
Younger generation believes in the power of unity and there have been many instances in past where youths have taken united stand to fight the evils in society like criminal and anti-social activities.
Government and civil communities are putting united efforts to make India a developed nation.
Ten Lines on Unity in English
We have provided ten lines on unity to make you understand as what is unity, why is unity important, what are the examples of unity, how can unity eradicate the problems of society and nation etc.
These lines are in simple and easy words so that you can use these lines while writing short essay on unity, giving speech on unity, or few lines on unity for class 1, class 2, class 3 or class 4.
10 Lines on Unity – 1
1) Unity denotes the state of being together for some reason or cause.
2) Unity is a powerful tool for achieving shared goals and objectives in life.
3) Unity brings people together in society, family and nation for common cause or objective.
4) People in united family or joint family enjoy stress free life as responsibilities get shared.
5) Unity is essential for saving an institution, culture or nation.
6) Unity promotes peace and harmony among different religious communities.
7) Unity among the people saves the society from crimes, corruption and calamities.
8) Unity protects the integrity of India by invoking the feeling of oneness among its citizens.
9) The bigger problems in society or nation are not tackled alone it requires group of people.
10) India as a nation is the best example of unity in diversity with various cultures and traditions but yet united as one nation.
Please find below the additional set of 10 points on unity which is written in a very simple language, easy to comprehend and can be helpful for you in exam, quizzes, debates, group discussions, speeches, paragraphs, articles, essay etc.
10 Lines on Unity – 2
1) Unity strengthens the bonds of relationship in a nuclear or joint family.
2) Unity helps in growing and learning new skills in a team.
3) It gives us the courage to fight injustice and evils in society.
4) Unity in trade or commerce helps the expansion of business.
5) India’s struggle for freedom from British rule is the best example of strength of unity.
6) People who stay united in joint family system live a happier life compared to people in nuclear one.
7) Unity leads to overall socio economic development of nation at faster pace.
8) Corruption, Income differences and illiteracy can impact the unity among people leading to division in society.
9) The government and NGO’s unite to run many campaigns to fight illiteracy, drug abuse, poverty across the nation.
10) Unity in a political stable country will reduce the probability of divide and rule and help in creating a developed nation.
In the increasingly complex world, maintaining unity and integrity of the nation is a challenging task for the government. It’s the responsibility of citizen to maintain the atmosphere of communal harmony and peace in the society so that nation can lead towards the path of progress. We should shed our individual interests and work for the betterment of society as a whole so as to make our nation a developed one.