Unity plays a crucial role in each and every step in our life. The feeling of oneness that binds us all strengthens our nation and is a key to build strong bonds in relationships. Unity is strength and division is understood as weakness in society. Unity helps in fighting many evils in a society like illiteracy, corruption, income differences, crime, violence, child and drug abuse, etc as it unites people against the common social cause.
Ten Lines on Unity in English
Here, I’m providing 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Unity in form of sets in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. This topic is useful for students of all classes as well as those preparing for competitive exams. These lines will also be helpful for all the curious citizens of India who wanted to know about this topic in detail.
10 Lines on Unity
1) Unity denotes the state of being together for some reason or cause.
2) Unity is a powerful tool for achieving shared goals and objectives in life.
3) Unity brings people together in society, family and nation for common cause or objective.
4) People in united family or joint family enjoy stress free life as responsibilities get shared.
5) Unity is essential for saving an institution, culture or nation.
6) Unity promotes peace and harmony among different religious communities.
7) Unity among the people saves the society from crimes, corruption and calamities.
8) Unity protects the integrity of India by invoking the feeling of oneness among its citizens.
9) The bigger problems in society or nation are not tackled alone it requires group of people.
10) India as a nation is the best example of unity in diversity with various cultures and traditions but yet united as one nation.
10 Lines and Sentences on Unity
1) Unity strengthens the bonds of relationship in a nuclear or joint family.
2) Unity helps in growing and learning new skills in a team.
3) It gives us the courage to fight injustice and evils in society.
4) Unity in trade or commerce helps the expansion of business.
5) India’s struggle for freedom from British rule is the best example of strength of unity.
6) People who stay united in joint family system live a happier life compared to people in nuclear one.
7) Unity leads to overall socio economic development of nation at faster pace.
8) Corruption, Income differences and illiteracy can impact the unity among people leading to division in society.
9) The government and NGO’s unite to run many campaigns to fight illiteracy, drug abuse, poverty across the nation.
10) Unity in a political stable country will reduce the probability of divide and rule and help in creating a developed nation.
5 Lines on Unity
1) Unity means fighting every situation together.
2) The greatest power in the world is unity.
3) Unity is the strength of every nation.
4) Every field of work requires unity.
5) Unity gives us hope and confidence.
20 Lines on Unity
1) Unity means being together.
2) It means helping and supporting each other in adverse situations.
3) Staying united is the key to building strong relationships and a strong society.
4) Many proverbs have been written to emphasize the importance of unity.
5) Mankind can live in peace and harmony only if its unity remains.
6) The best example of the strength of unity is the Indian struggle for independence.
7) This is a very important message that people should pass on to their children.
8) Our joint family system is the greatest example of the importance we attach to being united.
9) Being in unity with each other helps to share thoughts and ideas which is quite necessary to develop our minds well.
10) When we remain united as a part of society and are in good relations with other people around us, we can seek guidance from them on both personal and professional matters.
11) As Mattie J.T. Stepanek said, “Unity is strength, when teamwork and collaboration happen, amazing things can be achieved”.
12) Being united helps individuals, society as well as the whole country.
13) Unity plays a major role in the development of a nation.
14) When we work together as a team, we are able to accomplish more and more goals.
15) When people live in unity with each other, they are ready to work towards a common goal instead of fulfilling their own selfishness.
16) Unity can be attained if each person is ready for his personal interests and to work for the betterment of the nation as a whole.
17) Fighting a mission becomes much easier when more and more people are involved.
18) Many social evils and unjust practices have been erased in the past simply because people had turned out to fight against them in large numbers.
19) In fact, any society or nation can face the greatest calamity by becoming organized.
20) Today, man is constantly moving forward on the path of progress in various fields and this is the result of his unity.
In the increasingly complex world, maintaining unity and integrity of the nation is a challenging task for the government. It’s the responsibility of citizen to maintain the atmosphere of communal harmony and peace in the society so that nation can lead towards the path of progress. We should shed our individual interests and work for the betterment of society as a whole so as to make our nation a developed one.