Time and tide wait for none is a proverb that highlights the importance of time and tide as both never wait for anyone and never come back to anybody. Time is more valuable than money. Money and time are two different things as money once lost can be earned but contrary to money if the time is lost it will never return as time is progressive in nature.
Scholars, teachers, professionals, and scientists all have been advised to do the work within time else they have to bear losses in the future. We have to understand the value of time and should make proper utilization of it in the right direction. Time is very precious and it costs us a lot if we waste our time on frivolous and wasteful activities. Success and failure in life depend upon the way we utilize our time in daily life and routine.
Ten Lines on Time and Tide Wait for None in English
We have provided 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on VVVV in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exams as well as in the school competitions. It can also be used during debate competition, speech narration or to write some lies on this topic, etc.
10 Lines on Time and Tide Wait for None
1) Time and tide wait for none is an important saying.
2) This proverb explains the importance of valuing time.
3) Time passes and does not wait for anybody.
4) Time once lost cannot be regained.
5) The people who do their work on time are successful in their life.
6) We must learn not to waste even a single second of life.
7) People who waste time are ultimately destroyed by time.
8) Time management is important in our life.
9) It is better to do things today rather than doing them tomorrow.
10) We must make the best use of time in our life.
10 Lines and Sentences on Time and Tide Wait for None
1) Time and tide wait for none explains about the value of time.
2) Time is equal for everyone either rich or poor in this world.
3) It cannot be controlled by human beings.
4) Wasting time is equal to the wastage of valuable moments of life.
5) Success can only be attained if we understand the importance of time.
6) Every work is of value when it is done on time.
7) The people who realize this reach height of success in their life.
8) Money if lost can be earned again but lost time cannot be brought back.
9) We must utilize every second of life wisely.
10) When we do our work on time we will not have to regret in the future.
5 Lines on Time and Tide Wait for None
1) It highlights the need for time management.
2) It teaches that time is irreversible.
3) Time is considered the supreme money.
4) Wasting time always leads to guilt.
5) We must do things on time.
20 Lines on Time and Tide Wait for None
1) Time and tide wait for none is a proverb which tells we shouldn’t waste time.
2) Every moment is passing by and it never stays for even a single second.
3) As we cannot stop tides from flowing continuously in the sea, the same way we cannot stop time.
4) Time is very precious and demanding thing for every person on this earth.
5) It is so much valuable for us as once it is lost will never come again.
6) Lost time never returns to us hence we must utilise every moment properly.
7) We must be extra careful while spending the time as it should never get wasted.
8) Opportunities do not knock our doors all the time hence we should try to capitalize them when they come to our way.
9) Success and failure also depend on how effectively we utilise our time.
10) People who waste time don’t act according to the time and wait for the future.
11) Time and tide wait for none is a proverb which indicates that both time and tide are dynamic in nature.
12) Time is free for us as one cannot buy or sell it; it can only be utilized by every living being on earth.
13) Time also travels just like river, as the direction of the river can’t be reversed so as time also cannot be brought back.
14) Time is a precious gift given by god to us, so we should use and utilize the time to achieve something good in life.
15) We cannot see time but can feel it; occurrence of day and night, change in the seasons etc indicates presence of time.
16) This is true that time is most powerful, as it is a big ruler which is ruling and controlling each and every thing in this world.
17) The utilization of time can be understood as when a person, who misses his train by one second, postpones his tour.
18) Time also teaches that one should be punctual and try not to be late, as it is the person who has to compete with time.
19) Time also matters to those who are hard working as they are very much disciplined and follow time table strictly.
20) We should involve ourselves in hard work and have patience, only then we will get our desired result.
This proverb is very much relevant to each and every body’s life. There are many examples which can teach us the importance of time. Think of a student who is giving exams whether internal or competitive. For him, writing the answers within stipulated time is very much necessary because loss of one second will lead him either scoring less marks or not getting selected in that competition. Hence time is very important factor of this world and plays crucial role in our lives.