Time and tide wait for none is a proverb which highlights us the importance of time and tide as both never wait for anyone and never come back to anybody. Time is more valuable than money. Money and time are two different things as money once lost can be earned but contrary to money if the time is lost it will never return as time is progressive in nature.
Scholars, teachers, professionals and scientists all have been advised to do the work within time else they have to bear losses in future. We have to understand the value of time and should make proper utilization of it on the right direction.
Time is very precious and it costs us a lot if we waste our time in frivolous and wasteful activities. The success and failure in life depends upon the way we utilize our time in daily life and routine.
Ten Lines on Time and Tide Wait for None in English
We have provided ten lines on time and tide wait for none in English. After reading the below lines you would come to know what is the meaning of the phrase time and tide wait for none, what is the value of time, why time is very precious, what we lose if we lose time etc.
You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition. It will also enhance your knowledge about the proverb time and tide wait for none. Further it will also help you while writing essay on time and tide wait for none, speech on importance of time or short paragraph on time etc.
10 Lines on Time and Tide Wait for None – Set 1
1) Time and tide wait for none is a proverb which tells we shouldn’t waste time.
2) Every moment is passing by and it never stays for even a single second.
3) As we cannot stop tides from flowing continuously in the sea, the same way we cannot stop time.
4) Time is very precious and demanding thing for every person on this earth.
5) It is so much valuable for us as once it is lost will never come again.
6) Lost time never returns to us hence we must utilise every moment properly.
7) We must be extra careful while spending the time as it should never get wasted.
8) Opportunities do not knock our doors all the time hence we should try to capitalize them when they come to our way.
9) Success and failure also depend on how effectively we utilise our time.
10) People who waste time don’t act according to the time and wait for the future.
We have provided another set of ten lines on time and tide wait for none. After going through below lines you would come to know what the proverb time and tide wait for none means, how time is powerful, how people become successful, how time teaches a person its value etc.
You can use these lines in your speeches and extempore in the school competitions. These lines will also increase your knowledge on time and tide wait for none and it will also be very useful in your talent search examination as well as in your GK quiz competitions.
10 Lines on Time and Tide Wait for None – Set 2
1) Time and tide wait for none is a proverb which indicates that both time and tide are dynamic in nature.
2) Time is free for us as one cannot buy or sell it; it can only be utilized by every living being on earth.
3) Time also travels just like river, as the direction of the river can’t be reversed so as time also cannot be brought back.
4) Time is a precious gift given by god to us, so we should use and utilise the time to achieve something good in life.
5) We cannot see time but can feel it; occurrence of day and night, change in the seasons etc indicates presence of time.
6) This is true that time is most powerful, as it is a big ruler which is ruling and controlling each and every thing in this world.
7) The utilization of time can be understood as when a person, who misses his train by one second, postpones his tour.
8) Time also teaches that one should be punctual and try not to be late, as it is the person who has to compete with time.
9) Time also matters to those who are hard working as they are very much disciplined and follow time table strictly.
10) We should involve ourselves in hard work and have patience, only then we will get our desired result.
This proverb is very much relevant to each and every body’s life. There are many examples which can teach us the importance of time. Think of a student who is giving exams whether internal or competitive. For him, writing the answers within stipulated time is very much necessary because loss of one second will lead him either scoring less marks or not getting selected in that competition. Hence time is very important factor of this world and plays crucial role in our lives.